剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
你准备好开口了吗
You ready to talk?
你为什么要选择外人而不是家人
Why do you choose everyone else over your family?
不是这样的
That's not what happened.
你总是迫切地想当好人
You're so desperate to be the good guy.
我不知道她会杀了他
I didn't know she was gonna kill him.
那你♥他♥妈♥就是个白♥痴♥
Then you're a fucking idiot.
你在芝加哥见到她的那一刻
The second you saw her in Chicago.
是你叫哈维过去的
And you're the one that called Javi to go there.
不是我
Not me.
因为这是必然的结果
Because it was inevitable.
不 不是 我本可以说服她的
No, it wasn't. I could've talked her out of that.
你不可能这么想
You can't possibly believe that.
然后…你给她道歉了
And then… you apologize.
为了什么
For what?
她失去了全部的家人 温蒂
She's lost her whole family, Wendy.
我是说 她的一生都被毁了
I mean, her entire life is destroyed…
因为她遇见了我们
because she met us.
就是这样 这就是你的工作
This is it. This is what you do.
什么
What?
找借口让自己感觉糟透了
Find excuses to feel like shit.
这没道理
That doesn't make sense.
我知道
I know.
真是莫名其妙
It's baffling.
我是说 谁会想承担别人的责任 却不承担自己的
I mean, who wants to carry everyone else's responsibilities and not their own?
我真不…
I don't--
我一半的时间里 甚至都不明白你在逃避什么
I-I don't even understand what you're avoiding half the time.
幸福 成功 我不知道
Happiness? Success? I-I don't know.
我受够了手上沾满鲜血 温蒂
I'm just sick of having blood on my hands, Wendy.
这不会…不会影响到你吗
Doesn't-- doesn't-- It doesn't bother you?
是你提议要过这种生活
You suggested this life.
很久以前
Long time ago.
你比我清楚…这意味着什么
You knew better than me what this was.
他们在你面前切下了一个男人的眼睛
They cut out a man's eyes in front of you.
喂 我让我们牵扯进来的
Hey, I got us into this.
你让我们脱身 对
You're getting us out of this. Yeah.
我们…
We…
我们一起选择的
We chose this together.
没人说让你加入 你当初很兴奋
Nobody talked you into this. You were excited about this.
你是个好销♥售♥员
You were a good salesman.
对 好吧
Yeah, okay.
你想要的很多
You-- you want a lot.
告诉我多少才够
Tell me how much is enough.
我们又有过了
We had it.
五小时前 我们有过
Five hours ago, we had it.
你把它抛弃了
You threw it away.
我们本来很干净
We were clean.
我们本来脱身了
We were out.
我们还是可以脱身
We can still get out.
用什么
With what?
用我们的生命
-With our lives. -Oh!
真高贵
So noble.
我们快结束了 别抛弃我退缩
Don't back out on me when we're almost done.
别这样对我
Don't do that to me.
温蒂
Wendy.
我们得现实一点 拜托
We gotta be realistic. Come on.
不
No.
我们要有野心
We have to be ambitious.
没有了哈维 我们就无法把毒品交给克莱尔
Without Javi, we can't get the drugs to Clare.
在你们召集更多捐赠者之前 基金会就会破产
The foundation will dry up well before you can rally more donors.
一定要放手 我们得放弃这个 这个…
Something has gotta give. We gotta give this up, this…
芝加哥 政♥治♥
Chicago. Politics.
我们不能全部握在手里
We can't have it all.
我不知道墨西哥有什么
I mean, we don't know what's in Mexico.
什么…谁会来找我们 他们想要什么
What's-- what's-- who's coming up for us? What-- what do they want?
那我们就去弄清楚
Then we find out.
我们要先得到保护
We get protection first.
我不会因为你搞砸而退出的 马蒂
I'm not falling on my sword because you fucked up, Marty.
-你可能别无选择 -不
-You might not have a choice. -No, no, no.
在我知道不可能之前 我不会放弃任何东西
I'm not letting go of anything until I know it's impossible.
如果你爱过我 你也会那么做
If you loved me, you'd do the same.
有点信心吧
Have some fucking faith.
有点信心吧
Have some fucking faith.
喂
Hey.
你动手了吗
Did you do it?
你还好吧
Are you okay?
你呢
Are you?
她今天不在办公室
She isn't in the office today.
她还好吗 她不接我的电♥话♥
She okay? She's not answering my calls.
你到底在期待什么
What exactly did you expect?
我们还是能得到她需要的东西 交易还是可以进行 只是…
We can still get her what she needs. The deal can still happen.
确保她知道这点
Just make sure she knows.
回家吧
Go home.
事情有点…复杂了
It's gotten kind of, um, complicated.
你对你妻子的工作了解多少
How-- how much do you know about your wife's work?
她是公♥司♥的律师 没那么有趣
She-- she's a corporate lawyer. It's not that interesting.
在这种情况下…算是吧
Well, in this case, it, uh, kind of is. Um…
听着 我很抱歉 不得不把这件事告诉你
Look, I'm-- I'm so sorry to have to be the one to land this on you,
但我在联邦调查局的联络人说
but my contact at the FBI says that Helen…
海伦为贩毒集团工作
worked for a drug cartel.
什么 不可能
What? No.
是的 他们认为她可能失踪了
Yeah, they think maybe she's missing
因为贩毒集团的律师经常失踪
because cartel lawyers kind of have a habit of going missing.
-他们觉得她死了 -对
-They think she's dead? -Yeah.
而且
-And, uh, so do I.
我也这么认为
I'm so sorry. You know, I--
我很抱歉 你知道…
I wasn't expecting this.
我没想到会这样
Well, we thought maybe something had happened, but…
我们…以为也许发生了什么事 但是…
Uh, wh-- when did this start, the cartel?
这是…
Well, I can get you that info, but here's the thing.
这是什么时候开始的 贩毒集团
I'm not so sure this went down in Mexico.
我可以帮你弄到情报 但问题是
She-- she went out on her own 15 years ago. She--
我不确定这一切在墨西哥 是什么时候开始的
She, uh, suddenly it was trips every week.
她15年前就自己出去闯了 她…
-She didn't wanna talk about anything. -I can get you more answers.
她…突然间每周都会旅行 她什么都不想说
I just need a couple, maybe, uh, three more weeks.
我可以给你更多答案 我只需要几周 也许还要三周
No, Dad.
不 爸爸
I said stay in your room.
我说了 待在你房♥间里
If Mom worked for a cartel,
如果妈妈在贩毒集团工作 我们什么都不知道就太危险了
it could be really dangerous for us to know anything, couldn't it?
我的意思是 我不是100%确定是贩毒集团干的
That's what I'm saying is that I'm not 100% sure that the cartel did this.
现在 她在奥扎克的生意伙伴
Now, her business partners down in the Ozarks,
他们在隐藏什么
they're hiding something.
这个…你知道的 消失的弟弟
This, uh, you know, brother who disappeared.
爸爸 听着 我们不需要知道
Dad, listen, we don't need to know.
不知道也没关系
It's okay if we don't know.
找出真♥相♥会帮助我们的脱离进程
Finding out would help push this divorce through.
那个不着急
That-- that can wait.
奥利维亚离开了
-Olivia left. -Shit. I'm sorry.
该死 对不起
But, uh, you know, millennials are fickle.
但是 你知道 00后是很善变的
She could come back and then what?
她可能回来 然后呢
You can't propose.
你不能只提出意见
Also, besides the point, something happened to Helen here,
还有 除了这件事 海伦也出了点问题
and I can find evidence that would unlock her finances.
我能找到证据… 会让她的财务解冻
Dad, please let it go.
爸爸 求你放下吧
Uh…
非常感谢你的辛勤工作 萨坦先生
Thanks so much for all your hard work, Mr. Sattem.
-如果你改变主意了 我… -不会的
-If you change your mind, I-- -We won't.
怎么样
How'd it go?
露丝杀了哈维
Ruth killed Javi.
你看到过乔纳吗
Have you seen Jonah?
-没有 -没有
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表