剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
只要你能让这些有钱的混♥蛋♥相信 是高档的东西 那他们愿意倾尽所有
these rich fuckers will pay for anything if you convince them it's fancy.
我认为我们不需要再多卖♥♥了 我只是觉得我们应该多收点钱
I don't think we need to sell more. I just think we need to charge more.
比如什么 像嬉皮士海♥洛♥因♥那种
What like... like hipster heroin?
- 我不喜欢那种 -没错
- I don't like that. - Exactly.
给东西打上品牌 就像毒品中的酩悦香槟一样
Brand it like it's the fucking Moët of dope.
比如说 用天然的抗组胺剂来止痒
Say it's, like, cut with natural antihistamines to prevent itching.
多种维生素
Multivitamins.
微量元素浸出
For micronutrient leaching.
说实话 有这人为我们大谈特谈
Honestly, with this guy talking us up,
我是说 我们可以收一大笔钱 并且在你意识到之前 我是说
I mean, we can charge a shit ton, and before you know it, I mean...
我们是做海♥洛♥因♥设计生意的
We're in the designer heroin business.
从生产农场到经销针管
From farm... to needle.
本地采购的家庭海♥洛♥因♥
Locally sourced family heroin.
我今天下午就可以从拉兹欧汽车旅馆 出发去芝加哥了
I can head to Chicago from the Lazy-O this afternoon.
嗨
Hi.
我是来找克莱尔肖的
I'm here to see Clare Shaw.
谢谢
Thank you.
请乘电梯到25楼
Please take the elevator to the 25th floor.
好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
我们已经带头发起了
We've already spearheaded the biggest campaign
国内最大的反对掠夺性贷款运动
against predatory lending in the country.
我们支持中西部地区的反♥腐♥败♥倡议
And we're backing anti-corruption initiatives across the Midwest.
俄亥俄州的选民权利 密歇根州的警♥察♥腐♥败♥
Voter rights in Ohio, police corruption in Michigan.
毫无疑问 你的工作非常出色
Well, there is no doubt your work is very impressive.
并且 说实话 克莱尔
And... honestly, Clare,
还有谁会把肖的名字印在三家全新的
who else is going to put the Shaw name on three brand new,
最先进的精神健康和康复机构上呢
state-of-the-art mental health and rehab facilities?
我相信没有人会如此了
I am sure nobody.
温蒂 我喜欢比尔德基金会 也喜欢你
Wendy, I like the Byrde Foundation. I like you.
我很喜欢 但
I do, but...
冒险在一个新成立的基金会上 投资1.5亿美元
risking $150 million on a newly formed foundation
是不明智的 尤其
just wouldn't be prudent, especially...
在听说了你的筹款活动一团糟之后
after hearing about the mess at your fundraiser.
你丈夫被打晕了
Your husband got knocked out?
比那更糟 是我哥哥打了他
It's worse than that. It was my brother who hit him.
他有躁郁症和毒品问题
He has bipolar and drug issues, that...
所以建造这些对我来说很重要
That's why building these is so important to me.
那一定很糟糕
That must be awful.
他现在怎么样了
How is he doing?
他失踪了
He's missing.
我感到很抱歉
I am so sorry.
就是
It's...
家庭生活很艰辛
Family is hard.
温蒂 过几年
Wendy, in a couple years
等我们都稳定下来了
when we are both on sure footing,
我们会这么做的
we'll do this.
但现在
But for now...
肖医疗公♥司♥已经捐了这么多钱
Shaw Medical has... has made donations this size.
那是在诉讼和九位数的罚款之前
That was before lawsuits and nine-figure fines.
我很抱歉 温蒂 这次不会发生了
I am sorry. Wendy, it's not going to happen this time.
我不会还回去的 马蒂 我已经藏起来了
I'm not giving them back, Marty! They're hid!
我来不是为了本的骨灰
This is not about Ben's ashes.
是关于你雇用我儿子
This is about you recruiting my son
为海♥洛♥因♥交易洗钱的事
to launder money for a heroin operation.
这样
Oh.
对 就是这样 现在我知道你很生气 但这太卑鄙了 好吗
Yeah, "Oh."Now, I... I know that you're mad, but this is low. Okay?
- 他很悲痛 别用这个来伤害我 -不是这样的
- He's grieving. Don't use that to hurt me. - That's not what's happening.
如果你让我开那些账户 我早就开了
I could have set up those accounts if you asked me.
- 是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我肯定温蒂会很爱那种做法的 达莲娜也一样
I'm sure Wendy would have loved that. Darlene, too.
听着 乔纳所做的一切只是数学计算
Look, all Jonah's doing is math.
他不参与交易其中 他很安全
He's not in an operation. He's safe.
- 现在给我滚远点 -等等 拜托 "安全 "
- Now get the fuck out of the way. - Hang on. Please. "Safe"?
你是有多蠢 一旦达莲娜参与其中 那就没人是安全的
How stupid are you? When Darlene's involved, no one is safe.
你不安全 怀亚不安全 乔纳尤其不安全
Not you, not Wyatt, and especially not Jonah.
那你的情况就更好吗
And you're any better?
你真觉得你能信任一个 打爆别人下♥体♥的人吗
You really think you could trust someone who shot a guy's dick off?
我知道自己在做什么 -你不知道 你在不自量力
I know what I'm doing. You don't! You're out of your depth, Ruth.
我不会让你把乔纳也拖下水的
And I'm not gonna let you drag Jonah down with you, okay?
他不为你工作 你知道了吗
He doesn't work for you. You got it?
那你到底打算怎么实施呢 马蒂
And what exactly are you going to do about it, Marty?
把你自己的下♥体♥也打爆 嗯
Get your dick shot off too? Hmm?
很好
Nice.
好吧
All right.
天啊
Holy shit.
看起来像一幅该死的画
Looks like a fucking painting.
我不想破坏这个作品
I don't want to mess it up.
好点了吗
Better?
好多了
Much.
这太好吃了
This is so good.
你做菜比打牌还厉害
You're a better cook than you are a poker player.
你来芝加哥做什么 露丝
What are you doing in Chicago, Ruth?
- 你们要扩大范围吗 -不是的
- You guys branching out? - Mm-mm. No.
我不再玩赌场游戏了 我有了新的事业
I ain't running games no more. I got a new venture.
实际上 可能是你会喜欢的
Something you might like, actually.
一小批毒品 没有芬太尼 没有婴儿爽身粉
Small batch of dope. No fentanyl, no baby powder.
我保证那些都没有
None of that shit, guaranteed.
我想也许你能帮我运一下
I thought maybe you could help me move it.
我可能想在比赛后喝一杯
I might like a pinch after a game,
但我不是毒贩 露丝
but, uh... I'm not a drug dealer, Ruth.
我有工作 我经营着一家餐厅
I got a job. I own a restaurant.
不是 我不需要一个毒贩
No, I don't need a dealer.
我需要的是个红人
What I need is an influencer.
我只希望你能跟其他豪赌客说好话
All I want is for you to talk it up to the other high rollers,
剩下的就由产品来完成
and the product will do the rest.
我已经能弄到干净的毒品了
I can get clean dope already.
你的东西有什么优势
What makes yours so good?
这玩意可不一样
This shit hits different.
喂 你都不用点燃抽 产品足够纯 吸食就可以
Hey, you don't gotta smoke it neither. It's pure enough to snort.
这产品是自家种植的 有机且可持续
You know, it's home grown, organic, sustainable.
从农场到餐桌
Farm to fucking table.
你在哪里种的
Where are you growing it?
你见过的最美丽的农场 就在奥扎克那里
The most beautiful farm you've ever seen, right there in the Ozarks.
那里也做蜂蜜
They make honey too.
说真的 凯瑞 我是说 你一定要试试
Seriously, Kerry. I mean, you have got to try this.
看起来不错
It looks good.
没错
Mm-hmm.
不要 我不 我不吸这东西
No. I don't... I don't do that stuff.
那你怎么知道这东西很好
Well, how do you know it's so good, then?
来吧
Come on.
让我一个人尝试 是不礼貌的
It's impolite to make me try it alone.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
对 我 我对此感兴趣
Yeah. I'm... I'm, uh... I'm interested.
嗯
Hmm?
但我想去看看那个农场
I want to go to that farm, though.
我会拜访我所有的制♥造♥商 我一定要全部亲身经历
I visit all my producers, got to get my hands in the dirt.
好 不是 没 没问题
Yeah, no, not... Not a problem.
- 你找到什么了吗 -也许吧
- Did you find anything? - Maybe.
好吧 我们没时间等也许了
Okay. We don't have time for maybe.
我必须求克莱尔同意这次见面
I had to beg Clare for this meeting.
我们有40分钟的时间来做这笔交易
We have a 40-minute window to make this deal.
对 这有点儿疯狂 你知道吗
Yeah. It's just... It's a little crazy, you know?
疯狂总比一无所成好
Well, crazy is better than nothing.
- 我来开门 -谢谢
- I got it. - Uh, thank you.
夏洛特 也帮我个忙 好吗
Um, Charlotte, do me a favor, too, would you?
嗨 请进
Hi! Hi, here, come in.
嗨 玛雅 夏洛特 请帮我安顿一下玛雅
Hey Maya! Charlotte, please, uh... settle Maya in for me
还有玛雅 我道歉
and, um, Maya, I apologize.
我们在赌场有个临时会议
We've got a last-minute meeting, uh, at the casino,
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表