剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
谢谢你这么做
Thanks for doing this.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我只是有点宿醉
Yeah, I'm just a little, uh, hungover.
工作中没有人可以出去玩 所以昨晚我就
There's no one at work to hang out with, so last night I just
自己一个人喝了半瓶葡萄酒 看劣质电视节目睡着了
drank a half a bottle of wine by myself and fell asleep watching crap TV.
你看起来也很累
You look tired too.
是的 我在今天开张之前
Yeah, I, uh, had to reconcile the profit and loss
必须要核对11个巴拿马账户的损益
for 11 Panamanian accounts before business opened today.
然后我还要做我的人文作业
And then I had to do my humanities homework.
两万
Twenty-thousand.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的
Really.
你不能永远保持沉默
You can't stay silent forever.
我只是…不明白
I just don't understand it.
如果我们让卡米拉在身边 如果我们让她忙碌
If we keep Camilla close, if we keep her engaged,
会让她更难做出进一步的什么行动
it-- it makes it harder for her to make another move.
我要怎么在她的眼皮底下 把运输交给联邦调查局
How am I supposed to funnel shipments to the FBI right from under her nose?
哈维在的时候 你做到了
You did it with Javi.
是的 确实 差点败露 这样不可持续
Yes, I did. Barely. It is not sustainable.
我们告诉纳瓦罗 她做了什么 她就走了
We tell Navarro what she did, she goes away.
等时机成熟的时候
Uh, when the time is right.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
听着 不如你去清理那只手 洗个澡
Look, why don't you go-- go clean up that hand, take a shower?
我给吉姆打电♥话♥
-And I'll-- I'll call Jim.
我会让他开始着手撤销今天的指控
I'll get him to start working on dropping today's charges.
我不知道那是什么
I-I don't know what that was.
我很确定那是什么
I'm pretty sure what it was.
是吗
Yeah?
我知道我不容易爱
I know I'm not easy to love.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我们就差一点了
We are so close.
等这一切结束
And when this is over,
等我们离开这里…
when we get outta here…
如果你想离开 我会理解
if you wanted to leave, I'd understand.
-那是你想要的吗 -不是
-Is that what you want? -No.
但如果你想 我会理解的
But I would understand if you did.
我刚开始这个的时候告诉过你
I told you when we first started this
我可能会找到一些 你不想知道的东西
that I might find some stuff you don't wanna know.
我也不想告诉你这个 但我觉得我们永远都找不到你儿子了
Well, I hate to tell you this, but I don't think we're ever gonna find your son.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
你女儿把本扔到巴洛餐厅的那天
The day your daughter left Ben at the diner in Barlow,
这个人出现了
this man showed up.
他是墨西哥贩毒集团的枪手
He's a triggerman for a Mexican drug cartel.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我相信他是去找本的
I believe that-- that he was there for Ben.
为什么…
Why…
本为什么会 和墨西哥贩毒集团搅在一起
Why would Ben be mixed up with a Mexican drug cartel?
好吧 你女儿和她丈夫 被联邦调查局调查
Okay, your daughter and her husband, they were investigated by the FBI
因为他们洗钱
for money laundering.
也不奇怪
Of course.
毕竟是她
It was her.
他们从来没有在法律上被指控过
Well, I mean, no charges were ever brought.
天啊
Dear God.
如果你愿意 我可以把这个信息交给当地政♥府♥
If you like, I can bring this information over to the local authorities.
我需要一些时间思考
Well, I'll-- I'll need some time to think.
当然了
Of course.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
他们把你 她和我全家搞砸了
They fucked up your shit, her shit, and my whole family.
-他们没有资格逃脱 -请
-They don't deserve to get away with it. -Oh, please.
你说“报复温蒂比尔德”的时候 就戳中我了
Well, you had me at "pay back Wendy Byrde."
我会尽我所能帮助你们
I will do whatever I can to help you guys.
包括把我在贝拉的股份卖♥♥给你
Including selling you my share of the Belle.
有了你的股份和达莲娜的股份 我们可以掌控全局
Oh, with your stake and Darlene's, we can take control of the whole thing.
请
Please.
-天啊 -是的 很好 对吧
-Holy shit. -Yeah, that's good, right?
好吧
All right.
那么… 有两种办法能做到
So…two ways to go about this.
简单的办法就是把一切 都放在格瑞森女士的名下
Easy way is to just put everything in Ms. Garrison's name,
把密苏里贝拉赌场卖♥♥给她 帮她运营
sell the Missouri Belle to her and help her run it.
困难的方法是什么
Oh, um, ahem, what's the hard way?
你的案底具体有多糟
Exactly how bad is your record?
三项重罪 四项轻罪
Uh, three felonies, four misdemeanors.
主要是少年法庭
Predominantly juvenile?
你知道的 这是可行的
You know, that's doable.
-什么 -删除你的案底
-What? -Expunging your record.
我觉得我认识一个法官 或许能做到
I think I know a judge who might be amenable.
那要多少钱
W-what's that gonna cost?
不 不是直接给钱 我可以帮你安排见面
No, no, won't work like that. I can get you the meeting.
我会说服他
I'll put in a persuasive word.
你可以选择因为某些原因捐款
You can donate to certain causes, if you choose,
但最后要由法官来决定
but it'll still be up to the judge to decide.
为什么我不能直接付钱买♥♥通
-Why-- why can't I just pay them off?
拜托 露丝
-Oh, come on, Ruth.
你刚刚继承了一笔遗产 现在你就带领
You just inherited a fortune, and now you're spearheading
因为敌对占据密苏里州最新的赌场
a hostile takeover of Missouri's newest casino.
这过于明显了
That's a-- that's a scale of visibility
就算是用最多的钱买♥♥通的法官 也无法完全泰然处之
even the most well-paid judge isn't gonna be entirely comfortable with.
我也无法
Well, neither am I.
等一下
Hang on a second. Hang on a second.
你是说她有机会删除犯罪记录吗
You saying she's got a shot at getting clean?
要有正确的态度 外加一点运气
With the right attitude, a little bit of luck.
你必须这么做
You have to do it.
怎么 你害怕做我的搭档 还是怎样
What, you're afraid to be my partner or something?
不 我是说… 不
No. I mean-- no.
听着 这能改变人生
Look, this is life-changing.
没有案底的记录 像我们这样的人 再也不会有这样的机会
A clean record? People like us don't get that ever.
你一定要试试
You gotta try.
我不知道
I don't know.
我从三岁起就被记录在案了
I've been in the system somewhere since I was three years old
为了我爸 从猫洞爬进别人家
crawling around through cat flaps for my daddy.
法官会看我一眼 就知道我是什么样的人
The judge is gonna take one look at me and know exactly what I am.
露丝 你拥有县里一半的土地
Ruth, you own half the land in the county.
你经营一家几乎成功的汽车旅馆 你绝对是该死的乡巴佬成功故事传奇
You operate an almost successful motel. You are a goddamn redneck success story.
至少试试
At least try.
兰格莫家族五代人里 第一个无案底的人
The first clean Langmore in five generations.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
是的
-Yes.
-我们做吧 -好吧 很好 我安排见面
-Let's do it. -All right. Good, I'll set up the meeting.
但问题是 好 这很重要
But here's the thing, okay? -It's important.
等你见了梅修法官
When you meet Judge Mayhew,
只能说“是的 女士 不 女士” 能做到吗
it's "Yes, ma'am. No, ma'am." You got it, okay?
-能做到 查理 -好
-You fucking got it, Charlie. -Okay.
阿门
Amen.
谢谢你们所有人的到来 太棒了
Thank y'all so much for coming. It was wonderful.
山姆
Sam.
你觉得书房♥怎么样
So, how'd you like the study?
对 我很喜欢 让我想起了主日学校
Yeah, yeah, I liked it a lot. It reminded me of Sunday school.
事实上 我不记得 我为什么后来不去了
In fact, I can't remember why I stopped going.
很多人都这么说
A lot of people say that.
你知道他们还说什么吗
You know what else they say?
我把生活搞得一团糟时 我说了什么 说我寂寞孤独
What I said when I'd messed up my life? That I felt lonely and alone.
但我其实并不是真的那样
But I wasn't really.
失陪一下
Excuse me for a minute.
我刚把我的生活搞得一团糟 知道吗 我赌没了遗产 失去了女人
I just made a muck of my life, you know? I gambled my inheritance, lost my girl.
要心怀感激
Shh! Be grateful for it.
我跟我妈吵架 让她跑到那辆卡车前面
I-I fought with my mom, and I-I sent her running out in front of that truck.
用她骨灰做的纪念品 我现在都没有
Now I don't even have the diamond I made from her.
你是在说骨灰压制♥服♥务吗 用你妈妈的骨灰
Are you talking about compression services? Like with your Mom's ashes?
对
Yeah.
那是我听过的最美的东西
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表