剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
She's gonna need to go to her bosses with a real offer.
你说你搞定她了 马蒂 你之前是在对我撒谎吗
You said you had her, Marty. Were you lying to me?
把事情办成
Make it happen.
是马蒂比尔德打的吗
Was that Marty Byrde?
是
Yes.
拜托告诉我 他已经把那个乡巴佬婊♥子♥搞定了
Please tell me he has the hillbilly bitch in line?
这些比尔德家的人太无礼了
These Byrdes are so disrespectful.
海伦本来可以立马就解决的
Helen would have fixed this immediately.
你在开玩笑吗 哈维
Are you joking, Javi?
你的不耐烦差点害了我们
You nearly fucked us with your impatience.
如果他们把警长和我们联♥系♥起来
If they connect that sheriff to us,
联邦调查局就会像对待拉古纳斯一样 来到这里
the FBI will come down here just like they did with Lagunas.
然后你柔软的小手
Then you will have all our blood
就会沾满我们所有人的鲜血 哈维
on your soft little hands, Javi.
我当时很小心 他们永远不会知道的
I was careful. They'll never know.
哈维当时很小心
Oh, Javi was careful.
凭借他多年的经验
With all his years of experience.
他保护了我们所有人
He protected us all.
还是你把烂摊子留给了某个人 来处理好 嗯
Or did you leave it for somebody else to clean up? Huh?
事情会被处理好的
It'll be taken care of.
一切事情
All of it.
现在宝宝很伤心
Now the baby is sad.
除了你的懦弱 就没什么问题了 弗朗克
There's no problem here except for your cowardice, Frank.
当你给我分配的时候
When you offered me distribution,
你说警长在你的掌控之下
you said you had the sheriff in your pocket.
现在是怎么回事
What's going on?
你♥爸♥爸像个娘们一样
Your daddy's a pussy.
他不想因为一个可怜的警长失踪
He doesn't want to make millions dealing my dope
就靠卖♥♥我的毒品赚几百万
just 'cause one measly sheriff goes missing.
尼克斯警长是被贩毒集团杀害的
Sheriff Nix was killed by the cartel.
我不会再卷进这破事里了
I'm not getting mixed up in that shit again.
他们从我身边夺走了好人
They took good men from me.
没有保护 就没有分配
No protection, no distribution.
喂 如果我愿意和她合作 你也应该愿意的
Hey, if I'm willing to work with her, you should be too.
这是什么意思 "做好你的工作"
What's this mean? "Do your fucking job"?
我确实还说了"请" 看到了吗
Well, I did say, "please," see there?
然后呢
And?
我只是想让他看看 海伦皮尔斯的房♥子
I just wanted him to... have a look around Helen Pierce's house.
他看了吗
Did he?
我不知道 但很奇怪 不是吗 先是她失踪 然后又是尼克斯警长
I don't know, but, uh, it's weird, isn't it? First, she's missing, then Sheriff Nix?
因为我必须要告诉你 他似乎不愿意卷入任何
'Cause I gotta tell ya he seemed reluctant to get into anything involving her,
和她有关的事中 这很不寻常 我并没有过多的要求
which was unusual, it's not like I was asking for that much.
也许他只是不喜欢她 他的档案里 没有任何关于皮尔斯的资料
Maybe he just didn't like her. There's nothing about Pierce in his files.
你知道 我 我就是在想
Well, you know, I'm... I'm just thinking here
很多海滨房♥产都有安全系统
that a lot of these beachfront properties have a security system,
我是说 如果尼克斯警长在那里 可能会有监控录像
so, I mean, if Sheriff Nix was there, there could be a video.
就是你可能手握一条线索 但对此却毫无察觉
You could be sitting on a lead and not even know it.
如果有发现 我会告诉你
I'll let you know if I find anything.
好 非常感谢
Okay. Well, thank... thanks so much.
格雷罗警长 很高兴见到你
Sheriff Guerrero, nice to meet you.
我想我应该过来介绍一下我自己 我是达莲娜斯内尔
I thought I should stop by and introduce myself. Darlene Snell.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你是本地人吗 警长
Oh. You from around here, Sheriff?
来自波克县
Polk County.
那边很棒
It's nice over there.
喂 你了解贾维斯一家吗
Hey, you know the Jarvis family at all?
有什么可以帮助你的 斯内尔夫人
What can I do for you, Mrs. Snell?
约翰尼克斯和我是老相识了
John Nix and I go way back.
他和我丈夫 在还是孩子的时候就相识了
He knew my husband when they were just kids.
我只是想过来看看 我是否能帮上什么忙
I just wanted to stop by and see if there was anything I could do to help.
州警♥察♥一周前取消了搜索
State police called off the search a week ago.
所以除非你知道约翰在哪儿 否则我不认为你能为我做什么
So unless you know where John is, I don't see what you can do for me.
也许还有别的事情 -斯内尔夫人 警长们会说闲话
Oh. Maybe there's something else... Mrs. Snell... sheriffs talk.
我们也听到了流言蜚语
We gossip.
我知道你对约翰尼克斯的所有控制
I know all about the hold you had over John Nix.
在约翰"不在"的时候 我负责了两个县的工作
Now I'm covering two counties while John's... "away,"
他还有很多悬而未决的案子
and he wasn't exactly a closer.
所以你能不能帮我个忙
So how about you do me a favor
别再再这些案子上 加一项贿赂指控了
and don't add a bribery charge to this pile?
把指控留给明年赢得大选的人吧
Save it for whoever wins the election next year.
好吧 谢谢你能跟我聊 警长
Well, all right! Thank you for your time, Sheriff.
我会好好留意约翰行踪的
I'll keep a good eye out for John.
好好地带他回来
Be nice to have him back.
谁说不是呢
Wouldn't it?
- 七出局 -该死 又是这样
- Seven out. - Dang it, again?
拜托 兄弟
Aw, come on, man.
嗨 温蒂 过得好吗
Hey, Wendy. How's it going?
你很清楚 我们不会再给你报销了
You do know... we're not reimbursing you anymore.
当然 是的 我知道 这是我所有的钱了
Oh, sure. Yeah, yeah, I know. This is all my money.
他有借据了吗
Did he take a marker?
不是 没关系的 你看 我几乎开♥发♥出了一个系统
No, no, it's all right. See, I got a system almost all the way figured out.
我可以对这个游戏写一本书 或至少能写一个指导手册
I... I could write a book on this game, or at least a pamphlet, right?
这个人被禁止进入赌场 把他的钱 兑出来 把他的身份证放在门口
This man is banned from the casino. Cash him out, put his ID at the door.
你在做什么 我没事 你知道我很擅长这个游戏
What are you doing? I'm fine, you know I'm good for it.
这是为了你好 回家休息吧 你看起来很糟糕
It's for your own good. Go home, rest. You look like shit.
那我们从哪儿开始
So. Where do we start?
看情况
That depends.
你想要做什么
What are you after?
你是想孤立你的家人 还是
Are... are you trying to insulate your family, or...
你想要更多
do you want more?
要是
What if...
我想让中西部所有的选举 都通过我们呢
I wanted all the elections in the Midwest to run through us?
国家影响力
National influence.
对此
Well, um...
你需要一组首发阵容
for that, you're going to need quite the starting lineup,
并不是所有人都站在你这边
and not all of them are on your side of the aisle.
你愿意让你的观点和政♥治♥立场 灵活变通一段时间吗
Are you willing to play in someone else's sandbox for a while?
如果这是需要的代价
If that's what it takes.
好吧
All right.
但有一些立场强硬、拥护胎儿
But there are some hard line, fetus-loving,
讨厌女人的怪物
women-hating monsters in here,
要时刻警惕
so strap in.
理想情况下 你需要的是
Ideally, what you want
比尔德基金会董事会中 来自五个州的五个关键成员
are five key players from five states on the Byrde Foundation board.
密苏里州、密歇根州 伊利诺斯州、威斯康星州和俄亥俄州
Missouri, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Ohio.
现在密苏里州 你们已经搞定韦德了 但那小子作为参议员什么都做不了
Now, Missouri, you've already got Wade, but that boy don't do shit as a Senator,
所以你必须要花些钱让他当州长
so you'll have to plow some cash into making that a governorship.
密歇根州是你的工会成员
Michigan is your union guy.
乔纳森皮特曼
Jonathan Pittman.
他是个顽固的贱♥人♥ 你们会相处得很好
He is a hard-headed bitch. You'll get along famously.
还有伊利诺斯州 那是你的一个老朋友
Then there's Illinois, an old friend of yours.
- 别说是谢弗 -谢弗
- Don't say Schafer. - Schafer.
他退休了
He retired.
是的 但老兰德尔 仍然有很大的政♥治♥吸引力
Yeah, but old Randall held on to plenty of strings.
他之前很恨我
He hated me in the day.
所以你要有
Which is why you're going to have to bring
非常开朗的性格
a very sunny disposition
和非常非常雄厚的财力
and very, very deep pockets.
- 需要多少钱 -保守估计
- How much? - Conservative estimate?
一亿五千万就为了让你开始的竞选
A hundred and fifty million just to get you off your blocks.
什么时候要
By when?
你在圣诞节前给我一半
You get me half by Christmas,
我不明白你为什么不能在几年内完成
I don't see why you can't have this done in a couple of years.
今年如何
What about this year?
那样你昨天就该给了 下个月有地方选举
For that you're gonna need it yesterday.There's local elections next month,
你可不能错过
which you can't afford to miss.
到时候你就知道了
You get it by then,
我敢说你几乎可以收买♥♥任何人
and I'd say you could buy almost anybody.
包括你
Including you?
我想我要去赶赴下一个预约了
I think I'm going to go to my next appointment.
我们从地毯、空调、装饰开始
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表