剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
-No. -No?
他告诉了露丝我们在哪里
He told Ruth where we were.
-她没事吧 -她还活着
-Is she okay? -She's alive.
只是…我不敢相信他会这么做
I-I can't believe he would do this.
这太过了
It's just beyond.
妈
Mom.
不是吧
No.
-夏洛特 -对不起 妈妈
-Charlotte! -I'm sorry, Mom.
-我不是故意的 -你为什么要这么做
-I-I didn't mean it. -Why would you do that?
我正因为怀亚难过 然后露丝 她…
I was upset about Wyatt, and-- and Ruth, she…
我没想那么多
I wasn't thinking.
-她很生气很愤怒… -你是想帮忙
-And she was so upset and angry-- -You were trying to help.
我没想到她真的会动手
I didn't think that she would do it.
不 你根本就没想
No, you weren't thinking at all!
妈
Mom.
对不起
I'm sorry.
联邦调查局来了
The FBI are here.
走吧
Go.
他的飞机从来没离开过机场 他的衣服都留在酒店房♥间了
His plane never left the airfield. All of his clothes were left in his hotel room.
你在芝加哥见到他时 他有提到什么吗
Did he mention anything when you saw him in Chicago?
没有 我们没聊多久
No, and-- and we didn't talk that long.
他想要一些财务状况方面的建议
Uh, he-- he wanted some advice on some financial situation,
我们是因为别的事去的 我们坐下来…
and, uh, we were there on other business, so we sat down with--
他确实说他会和一位前教授共进晚餐
He did say he was gonna meet with a former professor for dinner.
告诉我们这对交易意味着什么
Tell us what this means for our deal.
没有什么交易
There isn't one.
你们能免于起诉权 依赖于卡米拉先生履行他的协议
Your freedom from prosecution relied upon Mr. Elizondro fulfilling his agreement.
没有他…恐怕你们又回到了原点
Without him, I'm afraid you're back where you started.
我还有很多有用的信息渠道
I still have access to very useful information.
我们有足够的情报员 比尔德先生
We have enough CIs, Mr. Byrde.
你们现在都要想清楚
You both need to think clearly here.
这次死亡会在纳瓦罗贩毒集团 造成极不稳定的局面
This death will create an extremely unstable situation in the Navarro cartel,
你们是最后看到 哈维·艾历桑德罗活着的人
and you were the last people to see Javi Elizondro alive.
看起来不太妙
It doesn't look good.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
如果你们愿意出庭作证 反对奥马·纳瓦罗
If you're willing to testify against Omar Navarro,
我可以给你们证人保护
I can get you into witness protection.
我们不想这样
We don't want that.
克莱探员…24小时前 我们刚达成了双方都很满意的协议
Agent Clay, 24 hours ago, we had a deal that we were all happy with.
我们要怎么回去
How do we get that back?
很不幸 米勒探员的行为 让这一切变得不可能了
Unfortunately, Agent Miller's actions have rendered that impossible.
那引渡呢
What about extradition?
如果我们能把纳瓦罗送回墨西哥 他就可以买♥♥通出狱了
If we can get Navarro back to-- to Mexico, he can buy his way out of prison.
他可以恢复为贩毒集团的负责人
He can be reinstated as head of the cartel,
我们商议好的一切就可以如期进行
then everything we agreed on can move forward as planned.
你在尝试一些不可能的事情 比尔德太太
Your reach is exceeding your grasp, Mrs. Byrde.
纳瓦罗总是更好的选择
Navarro was always the better choice.
他更加稳定
He's more stable.
他知道贩毒集团的里里外外
He knows the cartel inside and out.
没错
That is true.
就算我们能让司法部批准引渡
Even if we did pull strings at Justice to approve extradition,
奥马·纳瓦罗是一位特别指定国民
Omar Navarro is a specially designated national.
他在特别指定国民名单上
He's on the SDN list.
这让引渡在政♥治♥上和实际中 都非常困难
That makes extradition incredibly difficult, politically and practically.
一定有流程能让他从名单上除名
There must be a process to get his name removed.
确实有 但需要一些 灵巧的政♥治♥手段和时间
There is, but it takes some deft political maneuvering and time.
到那时候 贩毒集团会自相残杀 并建立新的秩序
The cartel will be at war with itself or under new management by then.
如果他没了权力 对纳瓦罗还有什么用
What use is Navarro if he doesn't have power?
我们只是想释放一个毒枭
All we'll have done is to set free a drug lord.
要怎么才能向联邦调查局证明 他仍在掌权
And what would it take to prove to the FBI that he's still in control?
钱
Money.
如果你们能一直上缴赃物
If you can keep the seizures coming in,
我可以说服我的老板们 一点风险是值得的
I can convince my bosses this is worth the risk,
但这不代表这是个好计划
but that doesn't make it a good plan.
我需要和纳瓦罗坐下谈谈
I need to sit down with Navarro.
温蒂
Wendy.
你们明白自己有多危险吧
You do understand the danger that you're in?
目击者保护是目前最安全的选择
Witness protection is by far the safer choice here.
让我进去看看他就行
Just get me in to see him.
好
Okay.
-待在这里 -好
-Stay here. -Yeah.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
肖女士 我代表哈维·艾历桑德罗 石材瓷砖公♥司♥
Ms. Shaw, I represent Javi Elizondro's stone and tile company.
叫他们回车上去
Tell him to get back in the car.
我想知道肖女士 在你们昨天见面之后
I was just wondering, Ms. Shaw, if you've seen Mr. Elizondro
有没有见过艾历桑德罗先生
since your meeting yesterday.
我没有 很抱歉
I haven't. I'm sorry.
怎么了
What's happened?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
他昨晚发信息说 他在跟你的交易中尝到了甜头
He sent a message late last night to say he'd secured a sweetener to your deal.
我们通过电♥话♥聊了聊
We spoke on the phone.
他想给他母亲要股票期权 我确认了可以实现
He wanted stock options for his mother. I confirmed we'd make that happen.
他没事吧
Is he all right?
你确定没见面吗
Are you sure you didn't meet?
只是昨天的事 我会记得
It was yesterday. I'd remember.
如果你改变主意
Well, if you change your mind…
直到找到他之前 我都在镇上
I'll be in town until we find him.
你没事吧
You okay?
把房♥门密♥码♥换掉
Get the gate code changed.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby.
哦 我好想你
Oh, I missed you.
我是梅尔·萨坦
Mel Sattem.
对 嗨 你好吗
Uh, yeah. Oh, hi. H-how are you?
不 是的 当然
Uh, no. Yeah, sure.
我…很感兴趣 但你什么时候进来
I'd be, uh, very interested. When-- when do you get in?
不… 太完美了 我今天就可以到奥扎克
No, uh, it's perfect. I can, uh, be in the Ozarks today.
我给你发个地址
I'll text you an address.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
我得走了
I gotta go.
你要告诉我 为什么我要照顾一个失踪的孩子吗
You wanna tell me why I'm babysitting a missing kid?
新闻上到处都是
It's all over the news.
你表哥和斯内尔太太 这是他们的孩子 对吧
Your cousin and Mrs. Snell, this is their baby, right?
没关系的 露丝 但我家里不能藏失踪的孩子
God love you, Ruth, but I can't be found with a missing child at my home.
抱歉 我不知道
I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't know.
谢谢你帮忙看他
Oh, thanks. Thanks for watching him.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
你会活下来的 我们会的
You'll survive. We do.
你好啊 齐克
-Hi, there, Zeke.
-再见 -保重
-Bye. -Take care.
你要告诉我 你过去24小时去哪儿了吗
You wanna tell me where you been the last 24 hours?
帮那孩子个忙
Do that kid a favor.
别让温蒂·比尔德找上他
Do not let Wendy Byrde get a hold of him.
他值得拥有一个好家庭
He deserves a good family.
你准备好做正式陈述了吗
Are you ready to make a formal statement?
我在电♥话♥里跟你说了 我什么都没看到 我只是发现了他们
I told you on the phone. I didn't see nothing. I-I just found them.
我是去送结婚礼物了
I went over with a wedding present.
你今天早些时候见过他吗
Had you seen him earlier in the day?
她不想要我参加婚礼
She didn't want me at the wedding.
你打给我之后去哪儿了
Where'd you go after you called me?
哪儿都没去
Nowhere.
我一直在尝试让自己镇静下来
I was-- I was getting my head straight.
还有…齐克的事我很抱歉
And, um, uh, I-I'm sorry about Zeke.
我没看新闻
I-I wasn't watching the news.
露丝 我知道你在和达莲娜合作
Ruth, I know you were working with Darlene.
所以 这是因为毒品杀人吗
So, was this a drug hit?
-我什么都不知道 -别骗人了
-I don't know anything about that. -Don't lie to me.
我没有
I'm not.
她在和谁对着干
Who was she fighting with?
我想你知道是谁干的
I think you know who did this.
我不知道
I don't.
你以为你现在很聪明
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表