剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
缉毒组 我是奥兰斯基警官
Narcotics, Officer O'Lansky speaking.
我不知道 黑暗的东西
I don't know. Dark shit.
我脑子里一片混乱 你知道吗
I'm just up in my head, you know?
你上次参加会议是什么时候
When's the last time you hit a meeting?
好吧 我在这里待了六天 有14、15个小时
Okay. Six days I'm here, 14, 15 hours,
周日的时候睡觉
Sundays I sleep.
上周我破了两起谋杀案 接到了三起
Last week I solved two murders, got three.
算一算
Do the math.
- 而且我超级讨厌开会 -重点是 梅尔
- Plus I fucking hate meetings. - The whole point, Mel.
你知道他们是怎么说反作用的吗
You know what they say about contrary action?
拜托 别说这个了
Oh, come on. Don't start that.
像我们这样的人 如果按照自己想做的事相反的来做
People like us, if we just do the opposite of what we feel like doing,
那结果一切都会很好 我也希望不是这样
it all comes out fine. I wish it was different.
如果你想做的每件事
The fuck is the point of life
对你来说都是不好的 那生活有什么意义
if everything you want to do is bad for you?
一万美元的问题 你上次写感恩名单是什么时候
$10,000 question. When's the last time you wrote a gratitude list?
我都不知道上次我感恩是什么时候了
I don't know the last time I felt grateful.
我想知道为什么嗜酒者 这类人作为一个种族
I wonder, why is it alcoholics, as a race,
送礼物还想收钱
are people who want to be paid for a gift?
我想跟你说点事
So, I want to run something by you.
什么
Yeah?
我觉得我可能要把我的猫 给我认识的小妞
Thought I might give my cat to this chick I know.
卖♥♥掉我所有的东西 对吧
Sell all my shit, right?
买♥♥一大堆可♥卡♥因♥
Uhhuh. - Buy a big pile of crack,
拉下所有窗帘
pull down the shades,
然后吸食毒品直到我死去
and smoke it till I die.
好 那我们就这样玩玩吧
Okay, let's play that out.
你把你所有东西都卖♥♥了 对吧
You sell all your shit, right?
你买♥♥一大堆可♥卡♥因♥ 拉下所有窗帘
You buy that big pile of crack and pull down the shades,
然后吸食完全部可♥卡♥因♥ 但你不会死去
you'll smoke it all and you won't die.
然后你会在哪儿呢
And then where will you be?
该死
Fuck.
梅尔 你还在听吗
Mel, you there?
梅尔
Mel.
梅尔 你还在听吗
Mel, you there?
这不是我们达成的协议
This is not the deal we made.
我们告诉过你 这只是个临时解决办法
We told you, this is a temporary solution.
我们需要罂粟花胶 这是粉状海♥洛♥因♥
We need poppy gum, this is powdered heroin,
这意味着它可能不够纯
which means it's probably not pure enough,
如果不够纯 那我不知道我要请多少人
and if it's not, I don't know how many people I'll have to pay off
来掩盖这件事
to keep this whole situation under wraps.
别担心 这是纯的
Do not worry, it's pure.
这个人到底是谁
Who exactly is this person?
一个和我们合作过很多次的人
Someone we've worked with quite a bit.
慈善家当然要认识很多毒贩
For a philanthropist, you sure know a lot of drug dealers.
纳瓦罗已经同意 只要哈维的担忧 得到缓解 就给我们供货
Navarro has agreed to supply us as soon as Javi's concerns are alleviated.
你的朋友哈维花了我一周的生产时间
Your friend Javi cost me a week on my production calendar.
我做了预测 药店等着10月1日发到货
I made projections. Pharmacies expect delivery October 1st,
如果我错过一天
and if I miss one single day,
那么股东就会反抗 股价会暴跌
shareholders rebel, stock price plummets
然后我他妈的就要申请破产了
and I'm filing for fucking bankruptcy.
她多大了 16岁吗
What is she, 16?
不要让外表欺骗了你
Don't let the looks fool you.
你一定就是克莱尔了
You must be Clare.
我是露丝兰格莫
Ruth Langmore.
你好吗
How are ya?
你拿来样本了吗 找个地方让我检查一下
You got a sample? Somewhere I can check it?
厕所
Bathroom.
到目前为止 你觉得奥扎克如何
So, how do you like the Ozarks so far?
成交吗
We got a deal?
哇 你♥他♥妈♥的想要什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa! What the fuck do you want?
你♥爸♥爸退出交易的时候 我看着你
I watched you when your dad pulled out of our deal.
你并不比我喜欢到哪儿去
You didn't like it any better than I did.
告诉我 我说错了 我就走
Tell me I'm wrong, I'll go.
我不跟外人谈论我的家庭
I don't discuss my family with outsiders.
你在自己家里就是个外人
You're an outsider in your own family.
你老爸给了你一份工作 然后又夺走了
Your old man gave you a living, then he took it away.
好像你在乎一样
Like you care.
对 我不在乎 你说得对
Yeah, I don't, you're right.
我打掉了你的下面
I shot off your dick.
对此我向你道歉
For that, I apologize.
还去药店寻找了一张卡片
Even went to the drugstore to look for a card.
根本不存在那样的卡片
No such card exists.
你到底想要什么 达莲娜
What the fuck do you want, Darlene?
我想要你接受我的道歉
I want you to accept my apology.
不接受
No.
总之 我听说医生医术精湛
Anyway, I heard the doc did real good.
他们说你现在有更多可以爱的了
They say that there's more of you to love now.
我有很大的量 已经准备好转移了
I got a slew of that. It's ready to move.
什么时候
When?
你想什么时候 就什么时候
As soon as you want.
每千克加价一千
And mark it up a grand a key.
加价三千 由你决定
Mark it up three. It's up to you.
我要把你的生活还给你
I'm giving you your living back.
- 为什么 -为什么不呢
- Why? - Why not?
我知道我让你的心脏又跳动了
I can see I got your heart beatin' again.
别让你♥爸♥爸察觉
Don't give Daddy a taste.
你口袋里有六位数 如果你聪明 就会有七位数
You got six figures in your pocket. Seven if you're smart.
我听说你很聪明
And I have heard you are smart.
听谁说的
From who?
谢弗参议员明天想坐下来聊聊
Senator Schafer wants to sit down tomorrow.
这是好事还是坏事
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
是好事 我觉得
It's good. I think.
他要过来
I mean, he's coming here.
至少他在考虑加入我们的董事会
At least it means he's considering joining our board.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你以为会怎样 温蒂
What did you expect, Wendy?
失踪 你见到过我吗 本戴维斯
那边还有一个
There's another one.
如果有人知道他的下落 请打电♥话♥联♥系♥
今天有人路过城里吗
So, anyone happen to go through town today?
开着车
In the car?
骑着自行车
On their bike?
你想要达到什么目标
What exactly were you trying to achieve?
- 温蒂 我们就享受这顿饭吧 -不要 我真的 我想要
- Wendy, let's just try to enjoy the meal. - No, no, no. I really... I wanna...
我很想听听乔纳对此的想法
I'd really like to hear from Jonah on this.
你是想伤害我们吗
Were you trying to hurt us?
让我们身处危险
Put us at risk?
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't have them put up.
好吧 是达莲娜干的
All right? Darlene did.
达莲娜
Darlene.
也许这是件好事
Maybe it's a good thing.
为什么
Why is that?
证明我们在乎
Shows we care.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
高考怎么样
How were the SATs? Hmm?
怎么了
What?
我考试考一半走了
I left in the middle.
你为什么考一半走了
Why'd you leave in the middle?
如果我不去上大学 那有什么意义
Well, what's the point if I'm not going to college?
嗯 你知道这件事
Huh? You knew about this?
再过几个月她就满18岁了 她可以自己做决定
She's turning 18 in a couple of months. She can make her own decisions.
我去卧室跟你说两句
Let me talk to you in the bedroom for a second, please.
不是每个人都要上大学的
Not everybody goes to college.
什么 你能把门关上吗 谢谢
What? Can you shut the door, please?
拜托 谢谢你
Please. Thank you.
你知道 我们 我们送她去了预科学校 温蒂 所以
You know, we... we sent her to prep school, Wendy. So...
对 在芝加哥
Yeah. In Chicago.
好吧 你听说过统一战线吗
Uh-huh. So have you ever heard of a unified front?
因为这是养育孩子的基本准则
'Cause it's parenting 101.
夏洛特和其他孩子不一样
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表