剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
Hmm, well, I do have one pressing matter.
-我孙子的投票机 -不行
-My grandson's voting machines. -No.
你们在威斯康辛州和密歇根州的人 可以轻松在那边帮我们
Your boys in Wisconsin and Michigan could really help us out there,
在下一轮竞选前准备好
get 'em in place before the next cycle.
我们不能那样做
We can't do that.
我们不会
We won't.
那好吧 你们要做一个选择
Okay, then. Well, you have a choice to make.
我不是你的提线木偶 温蒂
I'm not your dancing monkey, Wendy.
只能二选一
Either one or the other.
纳瓦罗从制裁黑名单上下来 或者梅尔萨坦重新加入芝加哥警局
Now, Navarro off the SDN list or Mel Sattem rejoins Chicago PD.
你先走吧 决定好了通知我
You go ahead, and you let me know what you decide.
天啊 就连我都没有 搞到大规模的选举舞弊
Jesus. Even I stopped short of massive fucking election fraud.
他真的这样问你了
He truly asked you that?
是的
He did.
我做不到 吉姆
I-I can't do this, Jim.
我知道
I know.
所以如果我们用谢弗 帮梅尔找回他的工作
So if we use Schafer to help Mel get his job back,
那我们就要找其他人 把纳瓦罗移出制裁黑名单
then we have to find someone else to get Navarro off the SDN list.
对 不会容易
Yeah, won't be easy.
对 但有可能 对吧
Yeah, but it's possible, right?
对 你需要四个或五个新人 才能顶替一个谢弗
Yeah, well, you're gonna need four, maybe five new faces to pull Schafer's weight.
而且你还得补上他的董事会席位
Plus you're gonna have to fill his board seat.
最好是有地位的人来管理损失
Ideally someone well-placed to run damage control
以防他把这件事情当成针对他个人
in case he, I don't know, takes this personally.
我可以整理几个名字 列一个名单 但需要一些时间
I can put together a few names, make a list, but it's gonna take some time
才能劝服他们加入
for them all to get on board.
纳瓦罗先生最近的耐心怎么样
How's Mr. Navarro's patience these days?
-快没了 -他能等
-Wearing thin. -He'll hold.
把名单给我
Get me those names.
谢谢你 吉姆 我们会告诉你何时行动 好吗
And thank you, Jim. We'll-- we'll let you know when to pull the trigger, okay?
-好 -好吧 谢谢 再见
-Yeah. -All right. -Thanks. Bye.
我们不能让他们 和我父亲去北卡罗来纳州
We can't let them go to North Carolina with my father.
嗨 请转接谢弗参议员办公室 是温蒂比尔德打来的
Hi, Senator Schafer's office, please. It's Wendy Byrde calling.
所以我查了一下你们那个孩子
So I looked up your boy.
听起来他在偷可♥卡♥因♥之前 是个好警♥察♥
Sounds like he was a pretty good cop before he stole coke.
对 我们也这样想
Yeah, that's what we're saying.
没错 但他后来偷了可♥卡♥因♥
Right, but then, you know, he stole coke.
-你的面包牛排怎么样 -太棒了
-How'd you like your breaded steak? -Oh, it's terrific.
听着 这样吧
Look, here's the deal.
你们喜欢那个瘾君子 我喜欢谢弗 谢弗喜欢你们
You like the cokehead. I like Schafer. Schafer likes you.
所以才有了这次的对话
Hence this conversation.
我们知道芝加哥警♥察♥局 最近名声不太好
We know the Chicago Police Department has had a-- a tough PR hit lately,
我们在想 也许给警♥察♥联盟捐赠…
and we were wondering, m-maybe a donation…
能持久地
to the police union might go a very long way
展示出我们有多少信心
in showing just how much confidence we have.
我们会非常感谢
It'd be much appreciated.
你想要多久完成
How soon you wanna get this done?
今天
Today.
-今天不行 是吧 -不 不行 抱歉
-Not today, huh? -Ah, nah, nothing. I'm sorry.
我从小就一直想做一件事
Something that I've always wanted to do since I was a kid is
乘船从密歇根湖去威斯康辛
cross Lake Michigan to Wisconsin on a boat.
嗯…
Well, that sounds nice.
听起来不错
Problem is I don't got a boat.
问题是 我没有船
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Redecorating.
重新装♥修♥
You mind maybe doing it when I'm not around?
你可以在我不在的时候做吗
Hell.
怎么了
What's going on?
他们因为怀亚特被杀 逮捕了一个人
They arrested someone for Wyatt's murder.
糟了
Oh, shit.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
很难解释我怎么知道不是他
It's a little tough to explain how I know he didn't do it,
解释了可能要坐一辈子牢
at least without spending the rest of my life in prison.
我觉得没有哪个法官能有办法
And-- and now I don't think any judge is gonna figure out
把那个从我犯罪记录上除掉
how to clean that off my record.
操
Fuck.
你对那家伙有什么了解
What do you know about the guy?
不多
Not much.
为达莲娜做过几件奇怪的工作
Worked a few odd jobs for Darlene.
没杀她
Didn't kill her.
我该怎么办
What the fuck should I do?
糟了
Oh, no.
别看着我 我…
Don't-- don't look at me. I, uh…
别看 我搞砸了…
Nah, I fucked up about every--
我做过的每一个重大决定 所以…
yeah, every major decision I ever made, so…
你想听我的建议吗
You want my advice?
别听我的
Don't take my advice.
-要来吗 -感觉好吗
-You want a turn? -Does it feel good?
感觉好极了
Felt real fucking good.
看来你在及时享乐
Well, I see you're seizing the day.
我昨天在汽车旅馆看收据 看到了凌晨两点
I-I was going over receipts at the motel until two a.m.
这地方很漂亮 是不是
Pretty spot, isn't it?
只不过我们的各种破事搞砸了它
Except for all our shit fucking it up.
那边发生了什么事
What happened over there?
那是我爸爸的
Oh, oh, that-- that was my daddy's.
我看了你的记录
I looked over your record.
似乎你每次被捕 都是跟着你父亲
Seems like you were with your father or some other family member
或者其他家庭成员
every time you got arrested.
差不多吧
Pretty much.
让你误入歧途了 是吧
Led you astray, huh?
不是
No.
不 那都我一个人做的
No, I-I did that all by myself.
他们现在都死了
They're all dead now.
我看到了
I saw.
你觉得查尔斯威尔克斯 为什么让我帮你
Why do you think Charlie Wilkes called me about you?
我不知道
I don't know. I--
我发现斯内尔钱的时候 问他意见
I asked for his advice when I found out about the Snell money,
我想是我在赌场工作的时候 他还挺喜欢我的吧
and I guess he took a shine to me when I was working at the casino.
我不…
I don't, uh,
我不怪你怀疑我 女士
I don't blame you for doubting me, ma'am.
我明白 我懂
I get it. I do.
但我向你保证
But I promise you,
你帮我清除记录 我会不惜一切代价保持零犯罪记录
you clean me up, and I will do whatever it takes to stay that way.
嗯…
Well,
那东西能让你去芝加哥警局小队复职 立刻开始
that-- that reinstates you to the Chicago PD, contingent that you start immediately.
-我知道这是什么 -好
-I-I know what it is. -Okay.
无需多言 为了帮你 我们冒了很大的险
Needless to say, we went on a serious limb for you.
还是别了
Just don't.
然而我明天就要出庭了
And the fact that I'm due in court tomorrow?
恐怕他们会需要你立刻去芝加哥
Oh, I'm afraid, well, they would need you in Chicago immediately.
没错
Right.
哇
Wow.
你们真厉害
You people are good.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
蒂奇科
Dicicco.
那个混♥蛋♥ 你承诺了他什么
Fat bastard. What'd you, uh, promise him?
车 船
A car, boat?
听着 你重新能当警♥察♥ 能做不少真正的好事
Look, uh, I-- you can do some real good as a cop again.
别这样跟我说话
Don't talk to me about that, okay?
过去四年里 我只想有机会再次当警♥察♥
All I wanted for the last four years is a chance to be a cop again.
-好吧 现在你拿到了 -去你♥妈♥的♥
-Well, now you got it. -Fuck you.
听着 我知道你以为 你发现了关于我们的什么事
Look, I--I know you-- you think you've uncovered something about us,
一些深层 黑暗的秘密 但事实是 你错了
some deep, dark secret, but the-- the truth is you're wrong.
我可以向你保证 你对我弟弟了解到的东西
And I can-- I can promise you, you've reached the absolute end
已经走到了尽头
of what you can learn about my brother.
我觉得你应该接受这个机会 去做点好事
I think you should take the gig and go do some good
因为你现在这样唯一能做的 就是拆散一个家庭
'cause the only thing you're gonna do here is you're gonna-- you're gonna break up a family.
我是说 他们看到了我做的事
I mean, they saw me do what I do.
他们知道我很擅长
They know I'm good at it.
也许他们内心有一小部分 认为我戴警章更有价值
You know, maybe a small part of 'em thinks I'm more valuable with a badge.
对谁更有价值
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表