剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
并不敢太感兴趣
back when I was a student.
我只是以为你…
I just thought you were…
非常独来独往
very private.
其实 我是班里 最喜欢社交的活跃分子
Actually, I was one of the most social people in the class.
那一定是我看错了
That-- that must have been my mistake.
谢谢先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
请
Por favor.
请
Please.
我要去洗手间
I'm just gonna run to the washroom.
失陪一下
Please excuse me.
出什么事了吗
Is, uh… is-- is something wrong?
如果我给你两百万
What if I offered you $2 million,
但我想要我的名字出现在大楼上呢
but I said I wanted my name on a building?
或者
Or
我可以痛打你
I could beat the living shit out of you,
然后捐款是匿名的
and the donation would be anonymous?
你觉得如何
What'd you say?
你听到了我的话
You heard me.
你为什么要那样做
Why would you do that?
我会让我的人写一张支票
-I'll have my people write the check.
-我们生活在一个正常的部分 -对 是的
-We lived in the part that was normal. -Oh, yeah. Yeah.
-所以人们有马和蔓延的… -爱荷华州怎么样
-So people had horses and sprawling-- -How was Iowa?
你准备好就行
-When you're ready.
-很好 -是吗
-Great. -Yeah?
我很喜欢…我可以
-I loved-- I got this.
-我喜欢爱荷华 -我们从没去过爱荷华
-I loved Iowa. -We've never been to Iowa.
-你对爱荷华有意见 -没有 没有意见
-You have something against Iowa? -No, nothing against it.
我不知道 山丘很多
I don't know. It's very hilly.
我们都付过钱了
We all paid up in here?
我们要去她的办公室
We're going to her office.
抱歉 你以为你这是在做什么
I'm sorry. What-- what is it you think you're doing here?
你告诉我他在坐飞机去墨西哥
You told me he was on a plane to Mexico.
我说谎了
I lied.
我不明白 怎么回事
Uh, I don't understand. What is going on?
我说过了 我们要去你的办公室
I told you. We're going to your fucking office.
除非我得到解释 否则我们不去
Not unless I get an explanation we're not.
你说你要回家的
You said you were going home.
不
No,
是你让我回家的
you told me to go home.
这有很大区别
Big difference.
有人需要向我解释发生了什么事
Someone needs to explain to me what is going on.
我不会坐在这里 被欺负或恐吓
I'm not just gonna sit here and be bullied or intimidated.
叫她带我们去她办公室
Tell her to take us to her office,
不然我就在这里开枪打她的头
or I'll shoot her in the fucking head right here.
-给他打电♥话♥ -谁
-Fucking call him. -Who?
你一定不想这样的
This is not what you want.
是吗 马蒂
Is that right, Marty?
你再给我讲讲 我想怎样 不想怎样
Tell me more about what I do and don't fucking want.
谁能告诉我发生了什么事吗
Will someone please tell me what is going on?
-哈维杀了她表弟 -打给他
-Javi killed her cousin. -Call him.
听着 我知道你很痛苦
Listen, I mean, I know-- I know that you're hurting,
但你这样 会让我们所有人的生命陷入危险
but you're gonna put all of our lives in danger.
你会让乔纳的生命陷入危险
You're gonna put Jonah's life in danger.
她不在乎
She doesn't care.
露丝
Ruth.
露丝 看着我
Ruth. Look at me.
我害怕我们会被杀的时候
When I was afraid that we were gonna be killed
我需要有人照顾我孩子们的时候 我去找了你
and I needed someone to take care of my kids, I went to you.
因为你是个好人 我相信你
Because you're a good person and I trust you.
并且我了解你
And I know you.
这不是你想成为的样子
This is not who you wanna be.
天啊
God.
我以前很喜欢听你说这些鬼话
I used to love to hear you fucking talk.
我可以给你钱 好吗
I can give you money, okay?
你说个价 办公室里有保险箱
Name a price. There are-- there are safes in this office.
告诉我一个数字就好
Just-- just give me a number.
贱♥人♥ 你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Bitch, you need to shut the fuck up!
露丝 拜托 别这样
Ruth, please. Come on.
哈维死了 我们努力的一切都瓦解了
Javi dies, everything that we worked for just falls apart.
欢迎来到我糟糕的世界
Welcome to my fucking world.
你知道你在跟谁做生意吗
You know who you're in business with?
他们会毁掉你拥有的一切
They will tear everything you have to the ground,
但他们会让你感觉 下次不会这样了
and somehow, they'll make you feel like next time it'll all be different.
因为你想相信
Because you wanna believe.
他们会让你觉得他们在乎
They'll make you feel like they fucking care.
但是温蒂
But Wendy,
她就没有灵魂
she's fucking soulless.
她会把你的心从你的胸口掏出来 只要你的心能帮她得到她想要的
She will rip your heart out of your chest if it helps her get what she wants.
她就像个该死的捕食者 已经不知道自己为什么杀戮了
She's like a fucking predator that doesn't even know why it's killing anymore.
还有马蒂
And Marty.
他假装在乎
He pretends to care.
但其实他根本没有任何感情
But, really, he doesn't have any real emotion,
不然就是他太听信老婆 已经不知道自己是谁了
or else he's too fucking cunt-struck to even know who he is anymore.
你真的认为
Do you really think…
你做的一切…是在保护你的家人吗
everything you do is to protect your family?
你真♥他♥妈♥没有心吗
Are you really that fucking shut down?
他们偷了别人的生意
They've stolen people's businesses.
他们把孩子带进毒品生意的每个环节
They drag their kids into every part of the drug business.
他们杀过人
They've had people killed.
你真的相信 他们告诉过你的每一个故事吗
Do you honestly believe every story they've ever told you?
你说太多了
You've said enough.
(哈维)
哈维 我是温蒂比尔德
Javi, it's Wendy Byrde.
听着 我知道现在很晚了 但我们都在克莱尔的办公室
Listen, I-I know it's late, but we're all here in Clare's office,
我们成功说服她给你股票期权了
and we've managed to talk her into giving you the stock options.
她正在起草文书 如果你能过来一趟
She's-- she's drawing up the paperwork, so, if you could swing by,
在你明天飞回墨西哥之前 我们可以交到你手上
we could get it in your hands before you fly back to Mexico tomorrow.
很好
Great.
一会儿见
See you soon.
我们会准备加冰香槟
We'll put some champagne on ice.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
你可以做个好人
You can be something else.
她知道
She knows.
抱歉我们让你失望了
I'm so sorry we let you down.
恭喜 来
Felicidades. Please--
那些有多少是真的
How much of that was true?
我们需要擦掉所有表面
We need to wipe down every surface.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表