剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
Not bad, right?
你明天不去会很奇怪
It's weird you won't be there tomorrow.
我不出席 是这场婚礼最奇怪的地方
Me not being there is the least weird thing about this wedding.
确实
True.
你觉得雌性会吃掉雄性吗
Think she's gonna, like, eat him or something?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talkin' about?
没有谁吃谁这回事
Nobody's eatin' nobody.
但是我可以看出 她给你留下了很深的印象
But I can see how she'd strike you as the eatin' type.
我可以戴着这个吗
Can I wear this too?
不行 现在把发型弄回来
No. Now fix your hair back.
他不想在这里见面 我在路上接到电♥话♥了
He doesn't want to meet here. I got the call on the drive over,
但我有个安全的地方 是我们的一处产业
but I have a safe location. It's one of our businesses.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
但你们愿意见他
But you... you were... you were willing to meet with him.
就在这里
Here.
我们就差这么一点
We are so close!
结束了
It's over.
听着 如果你们不帮我
Look, if you don't help me,
我不会有任何损失 我会揭露你们所做的一切
I'll have nothing to lose and I will expose everything you've done!
我不觉得你们想在公开场合听到 我可不是在虚张声势
I don't think you want to learn, in a very public way, I don't bluff!
封上棺材能防止多纳斯基夫人
Sealing the casket will prevent Mrs. Donarski from biodegrading
像不封棺材那样迅速降解
as quickly as she would were she not sealed.
现在 为了更好地保护 免受各种元素的侵害
Now, for even more protection against the elements,
- 棺材拱顶经过了精心地设计 -哈利 你在这儿 嗨 先生
- a casket vault is very thoughtful. - Harry, there you are. Hi, um, sir.
我不是有意打断你 但是我们今天必须闭店一天 好吧
Uh, don't mean to interrupt, but we do have to shut down, uh, for the day. Okay?
- 马蒂 -嗯
- Martin? - Yep?
- 这是奇普·多纳斯基 -好
- This is Chip Donarski. - Okay.
他的妻子最近去世了
His wife has recently passed.
我对您失去爱人深表遗憾
Oh, well, I'm so sorry for your loss,
但是我们要请您离开了
but I am going to have to ask you to leave.
好吗
Alrighty?
是的 我知道
Yeah. I know it.
但是对于 对于您的遭遇
But for your... for your... For your troubles,
我们会 让我们
we're gonna, let's...
我们会提供15%的折扣
we'll knock 15% off of this.
好吧 这样你能接受吗
Okay? Is this the one you like?
她是个美人 好吗
She's a beauty, okay?
20% 我们要降价20% 好吧
Twenty percent, we're going to do 20%. Okay?
或者25% 我不在乎 我请你五分钟后出去 见鬼
Or 25, I don't care. I need you out in five minutes, damn it.
亲爱的各位 我们今天齐聚一堂
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today
来参加这位男士和这位女士 以婚姻的神圣纽带结合
to join this man and this woman in bonds of holy matrimony.
只要你继续遵守我们同意的财务规定
You'll run the cartel freely as long as you continue to meet
你就可以自♥由♥经营贩毒集团
the fiscal stipulations we've agreed to.
豁免权呢
And immunity?
在十年之后
After ten years' time.
但是 如果协议之外的任何人
However, should anyone outside of our agreement
知道这份协议的任何风声
ever learn about any of this,
你可以等着调查局的全部力量
you can expect the full force of the Bureau
来敲你家的大门
to come knocking at your door.
- 你们也都是一样 -不
- That goes for all of you. - Oh, no, no no.
上帝不喜欢舞刀弄枪
God forbid the full force.
我们能达成协议吗
We have a deal?
可以
We do.
我愿意
I do.
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
你可以上前去亲你的新娘了
You can go ahead and kiss your bride.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Of course.
约翰·尼克斯警长 失踪
有线索请呼叫卡姆登县警长 1-800-555-0199
如果我们出了什么事 你的孩子们就不能拿到钱
If anything happens to us, your children lose access to that money.
你为他们建的任何合法实体产业
Any legal entity that you've built for them,
任何合法资本 都会不复存在
any legitimate capital would no longer be viable.
我们怎么了 温蒂
What happened to us, Wendy?
只要我们家庭安全
As long as our family is safe...
我的孩子们可以什么都不要
My children will want for nothing.
我的手可以伸很远 就这些
My reach is deep. Is that all?
哈维不知道你把他和整个贩毒集团 交给联邦调查局
Javi doesn't know that you gave him and the entire cartel up to the FBI.
我们一直保守这个秘密 为了让你活命
We kept that to ourselves to preserve your life.
但你了解你的侄子
But you know your nephew.
他会希望你因为那样的背叛而受折磨 你不觉得吗
He'd want you to suffer for a betrayal like that, don't you think?
一个喜怒无常的人
And with a... a... a guy unstable that, uh...
这个
well...
你知道 他可能会奔着你孩子去
You know, he could go after your kids.
你今天不用让孩子们躲在
You didn't have to put your children in hiding today.
一个坟墓里
In a tomb.
还带着霰弹枪
With a shotgun?
我不杀孩子
I don't kill children.
我从不威胁人们会杀他们的孩子
I don't threaten to kill children.
事情变成这样我们不是故意的 不管你信不信 我们真的没有
We didn't mean for it to turn out this way, believe it or not. We really didn't.
你们让我很失望
You disappoint me.
尤其是你 温蒂
Especially you, Wendy.
那你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do now?
去买♥♥个墨西哥卷饼
Get a burrito.
然后呢
After that.
回到拉兹欧旅馆
Go back to the Lazy-O.
你确定你不想回家吗
Are you sure that you don't want to come home?
我会回家的
I'll be there.
听着 我 我早上要去拿剩下的东西
Look, I, uh... I gotta pick up the rest of my stuff in the morning.
那好 我们回头见
So, I'll... I'll see you then.
好
Okay.
夏洛特 我很抱歉
Charlotte, I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
你弟弟呢
Where's your brother?
他回汽车旅馆了
He went back to the motel.
我们要在接下来的几天里 把这些都解决
We'll hammer all that out over the next few days.
我
I, um...
我不想跟他有任何接触
I don't want any face time with him.
他很恶心
He's disgusting.
哈维是很恶心 但这次见面之后 你就永远不用接触他了
Javi is disgusting, but after this next meeting, you're not gonna have to deal with him.
行
Okay.
行 好吧 再见
Okay. All right. Bye.
乔纳
Jonah?
嗨 伙计
Hey, buddy.
嗨
Hey.
我很高兴你来了 本来想给你打电♥话♥的
I'm glad you're here. I was gonna call you.
我不会接的 我只是来拿剩下的东西
I wouldn't have picked up. I'm just getting the rest of my things.
乔纳 发生了很多事
Jonah. There's a lot going on.
我们作为一家人 需要讨论一下
We need to discuss this as a family.
我先去楼下了
I'll be downstairs.
我去 我马上跟他谈谈 等等
Uh, I'll... I'll go. I'll talk to him in a second. Hold on.
嗨 你好 我很高兴你能给我回电♥话♥
Uh, hi. Hey, I'm glad you, uh, you called me back.
我想告诉你
Um... I, uh... I... I wanted to... to tell you to...
去继续租赁那个办公室
...to go ahead and... and pull the trigger on that office.
去 去继续忙相关的手续 把这事定下来吧
Just, uh... Just... Just go ahead and... and lock that in.
是的 听起来不错 发过来就行了
Yeah. Yeah, that... sounds good. Just send it over.
是的 行 再见
Yeah, okay. Buh-bye.
说实话 你上一次真正快乐是什么时候
Be honest. When was the last time you were really truly happy?
哦 拜托
Oh, come on.
- 好 你难住我了 -我就很开心
- Come on. - Okay, okay. You got me. I'm plenty happy.
你难住我了
You got me.
财务顾问不是我的梦想工作
Financial advisor's not my dream job,
但是我靠这份工作过得很好
but I'm taking a fucking bite out of the apple.
- 是吗 -对
- Are you? - Yeah!
喂 看看这个 看看这个
Hey, check this out. Check this out.
莉斯和我上周末去的 太棒了
Liz and I went here... ...last weekend. Amazing.
太棒了 看看这个
Amazing. Look at this.
- 奥扎克湖 -奥扎克湖
- Lake of the Ozarks? - Yeah. Lake of the Ozarks.
南密苏里 乡巴佬的度假胜地 宝贝
Southern Missouri, the redneck Riviera, baby.
我以为我会讨厌那里 到了之后
Thought I was gonna hate the place. Got there...
我是米勒探员
This is Agent Miller.
嗨 我是梅尔·萨坦
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表