剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
对
Yeah.
天啊 他们可以选举舞弊
Jesus. They can throw elections.
选举舞弊的结果不会对你有利的
Ain't gonna be throwing them your way.
喂 我之前在想
Hey, I was thinking
也许那个网站和那些海报有点过分了
maybe that website and all those posters are going a little far.
那些可能会让露丝心烦意乱
It's probably upsetting Ruth.
露丝没事
Ruth is fine.
她知道是怎么回事
She knows what it is.
对 我觉得我们说清楚了 对吧
Yeah, I feel like we made our point though, right?
也许可以把它们全部拿掉
Maybe take it all down?
谁要求的
Who's asking?
没人要求
No one's asking.
在市场上
At the market.
你忘了我的蛋奶沙司
You forgot my custard.
我只有一条规矩
I only have one rule.
永远不要骗我 明白了
Never lie to me. Understand?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
对 姜味啤酒告诉我可以坐在这里
Yeah, The ginger told me I could sit here.
我希望你不介意 我是梅尔萨坦
I hope that's okay. I'm Mel Sattem.
海伦·皮尔斯的丈夫雇我来找她
Helen Pierce's husband hired me to find her.
所以呢 你像个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
So what? You're like a PI?
对 听着 你介意我们进去聊聊吗 外面冷死了
Yeah. Look, do you mind if we talk inside, I'm kind of freezing out here.
对 我很他妈介意
Yeah, I fucking mind.
听着 我不是来针对你的 我发誓
Look, I'm not here to bust your balls, I swear,
我只是在找人来给我指条路
I'm just looking for somebody to point me in a direction.
介意我吃块饼干吗
Mind if I have a cookie?
抱歉 都没了
Sorry, all out.
只是有饼干罐的人
Just people with cookie jars
通常都会有饼干
usually got cookies.
我没有 好吧
Well, I don't. Okay?
好
Okay.
所以 我为什么会知道海伦在哪里
So, um... why the fuck would I know where Helen is?
我以为你男朋友本可能知道
Well, I thought your boyfriend Ben might.
是的 我们结束了
Yeah, that's over.
那可能戳到了痛处 对不起
That's a sore spot, probably. I'm sorry.
你知道他在哪里吗
You, uh... you have any idea where he is?
听着
Look.
他有家暴之类的问题吗 我只是因为他有毒品问题才问的
He ever hit you or anything? I'm just asking because of his, uh, drug problem.
他没有毒品问题
He didn't have a drug problem.
我以为 我以为他有
I thought... I thought he did.
是啊 但他没有
Yeah, well, he didn't. Mm-mm.
所以 马蒂和温蒂·比尔德 你跟他们熟吗
So, uh... Marty and Wendy Byrde, you know them well?
我以为你在找海伦
I thought you were looking for Helen.
听着 我只是需要个签名
Look, I just need a signature.
或者她的尸体 如果有人犯了错 我一点都不在乎
Or her body. I don't really give a shit if anybody did anything wrong.
你知道吗
You know what?
我 我真的很累
I'm... I'm real tired.
而且已经过了我的睡觉时间
And, uh, it's past my bedtime.
如果你想到了什么
If anything occurs to you...
不会的
It won't.
感谢你的时间
Appreciate the time. Hmm.
温蒂
Wendy?
嗯
Yeah?
你好
Hi there.
嗨
Hey.
天啊 你没事吧
Jesus. Are you okay?
哦 我没事
Oh, uh... I'm fine.
怎么了
What happened?
我们完成了交易
Um. We, uh... got the deal done.
在陷阱屋外面被狠狠修理之后
After being outside the trap house and getting the shit kicked out of me,
洗个澡也不错
a shower's not a bad idea.
跟谢弗怎么样了
Uh, how'd it go with Schafer?
我们完成了交易
We got the deal done.
很好
Good.
你知道 你可能真的需要上大学
You know, you probably do want to go to college.
我会告诉你为什么
And I'll tell you why.
你搞砸只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before you mess up
然后她就会发火 她会开了你
and she'll get so pissed, she'll fire you,
之后你还去哪儿呢
then where will you be?
在沃尔玛一小时赚8.6美元吗
Making $8.60 an hour at Walmart?
有点晚 是吧
Kind of late, isn't it?
我想谈谈我的警长
I want to talk about my sheriff.
什么
What?
我知道你把尼克斯的尸体处理掉了
I know you got rid of Nix's body.
我证明不了不重要
It doesn't matter if I can't prove it.
重要的是你的儿子出♥卖♥♥♥了你
What matters is that your own boy ratted you out.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
但还是谢谢你贴了那些广♥告♥
But thanks again for putting up all those signs.
我们能付钱给你吗
Can we pay you or something?
我是说 这真是太贴心了
I mean, it was so, so thoughtful!
别跟我来这出
Don't give me that shit.
如果你不介意我这样说 达莲娜
You know, if you don't mind my saying, Darlene,
我觉得你有时候很不愿意承认
I think it's hard for you to admit sometimes
你有 多么善良的灵魂
what a... kind soul you are.
善良
Kind.
也很乐于助人 比如让我们和露丝合作
And helpful, like letting us work with Ruth.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你卖♥♥给小弗朗克的毒品
The drugs you sold Frank Jr.
他卖♥♥给了我们 我们又卖♥♥给了下家 然后
he sold to us, we sold to our people, and...
你知道 所以这是很大的帮助
You know, so it was a big, big help.
也为此谢谢你
Thanks for that too.
漫长的一天
Long day?
你看起来有点累
You look kind of tired.
你要让夏洛特离怀亚远点
You just keep Charlotte away from Wyatt.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
他们是老朋友了 我才不会那样做
They're old friends, I'll do nothing of the kind.
- 你知道吗 -知道什么 达莲娜 什么
- You know what? - What, Darlene? What?
什么
What?
什么 你要杀掉奥扎克的 每一个漂亮姑娘吗
What, are you gonna kill every pretty girl in the Ozarks?
叫救护车过来
Call a fucking ambulance.
急救电♥话♥ 你有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表