剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
来 吃点东西
Please, eat something.
我知道你刚有了孩子
I understand you have a newborn.
我也是
So do I.
嗯
Ah, well...
他已经不算什么新生儿了 他
he's not so newborn anymore. He's a...
两个月大了
A two-month old,
差点在自己的洗礼上被杀
who was almost killed at his own baptism.
是啊
Yes.
对哦
Yeah. Well.
你当然会知道这件事
Of course you would know that,
因为
because you...
你是让万能的美国政♥府♥ 与拉古纳斯对立的人
you are the woman who moved the almighty US government against Lagunas.
你愿意跟我讲讲吗
Will you tell me about that?
讲讲什么
About what?
你和马蒂
You and Marty.
是怎么合作的
How does it work?
马蒂比尔德是很厉害的男人
Marty Byrde's a brilliant man.
他对自己的职业 比大多数联邦特工做得好多了
Much better at what he does than most federal agents.
所以我们互相尊重
So, there's a... mutual respect.
出于这种尊重 产生了合作
Out of that respect came a collaboration.
恕我直言 但你说这话 感觉是他对你比较有用
Please forgive me, but you make it sound like he's the one who's useful to you.
我们对彼此都很有用
We're useful to each other.
怎么会
How so?
你还在这里 不是吗
You're still here, aren't you?
每个晚上能够安眠的毒枭
Every single drug lord who sleeps soundly at night
这样都有两个原因
does so for one of two reasons.
要么是美国政♥府♥对他们不慎在意 不足以杀了他们 要么就是
Either the US government doesn't care enough about them to kill them, or...
美国政♥府♥认为杀了他们
the US government thinks killing them
不方便
is inconvenient.
请继续
Please go on.
如果你想让我们杀你不方便
If you want to make it inconvenient for us to kill you,
如果你想最终过上没有恐惧的一生
if you want to eventually live a life free of fear,
你需要给我们提供一些东西 作为交换
you need to provide us certain things in exchange.
比如呢
Such as?
在联邦监狱里待几年
Years in a federal prison cell,
以及你的贩毒集团如何运作的细节
the details of how your cartels operated,
交出你们的产品
surrendering your product.
你们的武器
Your weapons.
你抹除的每一个美国公民的 名字和位置
Names and locations of every US citizen you've made disappear.
否则我就没有理由将这次会面 讲给我的上司
Otherwise, I have no reason to bring this meeting to my superiors
我都不知道自己在这里做什么了
and I don't even know what I'm doing here.
怎么样
Well, then?
走吧
Let's go.
- 他在哪里 -在乔纳的房♥间 发生了什么
- Where is he? - Uh, in Jonah's room, what happened?
问你老板
Ask your boss.
直到他准备好提出认真的条件之前
And until he's ready to make a serious offer,
你们他妈的离我和我儿子远一点
stay the fuck away from me and my son.
好 我晚些时候再联♥系♥你 好吗
Um... okay. Um... I'll check back with you a little bit later on. Okay?
喂
Yes?
喂 是我 和玛雅谈得怎么样了
Uh, hey, it's... it's... it's me. How did it go with Maya?
你需要一个样本
You're gonna need a sample.
样本
A sample?
肖医疗 芝加哥 这周 他们想知道 他们买♥♥的是什么 不是吗
Shaw. Chicago, this week. They're gonna want to know what they're buying, no?
样本 好
Uh... a sample. Okay.
很好
Good.
那我就给你送去一个
Then I will send you one, and you...
你帮我把米勒探员找回来
you will get Agent Miller back for me.
其实 我感觉
Yeah, it... uh, you know, it seems she might need a minute
她需要一点时间接受这件事
to get her head around all this.
我赢了 你才能赢 马蒂
You don't win until I win, Marty.
别忘了这一点
Don't forget that.
什么时候可以卖♥♥
When's it ready to sell?
这为什么重要 反正你的合作都黄了
Why does it matter? Your deal's dead anyway.
如果别人都懒得告诉你 我的合作
Well, you must not rate much around here
又继续了 你就应该明白自己的地位不太高
if no one bothered to tell you it's back on.
在你插手 高于自己收入等级的事情之前
And before you go sticking your dick in decisions above your pay grade,
问问你自己 你真的准备好 让你的老二插在冰里了吗
ask yourself, do you really want to have to toss it in a Yeti
你还能指望医生给你缝回来
while you pray the doctors can sew it back on?
这批货后天能准备好
The batch will be ready day after tomorrow.
夏洛特:妈妈想在外面 给我们看一个东西
自从我们到了这里 我和你♥爸♥爸一直都对你们要求很高
Your father and I have asked a lot of you since we came here.
- 远远超出了父母有权利要求的高度 -妈妈 这不是你的错
- More than any parent has a right to. - Mom, it's not your fault.
是我的错
Oh yes, it is.
我们想让你们知道 我们很清楚
And we want you to know that we know that.
我知道
I know that.
虽然我们有时候会生气 会没有耐心 我们
And even if we get angry or impatient, we...
很感激你们来到了这里
appreciate that you're here.
这是我们可以来怀念本的地方
This is a place where we can come and remember Ben.
作为一家人 安静地怀念
Quietly, as a family.
我会确保这个总是点亮的 这样每当我们往外看 都能看到
And I'll make... I'll make sure that this... this is always lit, so when we look outside, we can see it.
如果
And if...
如果有人想对他说社么话
anyone has anything they want to say to him,
可以写下来 然后
they can write it down, and
随着纸条的燃烧 我们就知道 他能收得到
we'll know it's reaching him as it burns.
因为他就在这里
Because he's right here.
但他不在
But he's not.
别这么混♥蛋♥
Don't be an asshole.
或许等你杀了我 你也可以做一个这东西
Maybe if you kill me, you can make one of these too.
他会过来的
He'll come around.
正在处理测试交易 加密
又是语♥音♥信箱 该死
Voicemail again. Damn it. Um...
或许我应该早上过去
Maybe I should, uh, go down there in the morning
亲自解决一切
and, uh, smooth the waves myself.
你不是说 她需要空间吗
I thought you said she needed space.
只有纳瓦罗耐心的时候 空间才有用
Well, space only works if Navarro is being patient
但我不确定是否能指望
and I'm not so sure we can count on that.
强迫也行不通
Pushing hard doesn't work either.
嗨 温蒂
Well, hey, Wendy,
如果你没有那样做 她就不会登上那架飞机
if you hadn't, she wouldn't have gotten on that plane
谁知道我们会在哪里呢 对吧
and who knows where we'd be? You know?
或许你明天应该过去 你怎么想
Maybe you should go down there tomorrow. What do you think?
代替你去
Instead of you?
今天跟乔纳谈得怎么样了
How did it go with Jonah today?
不太好
Not well.
- 旅途顺利吗 -是
- Good trip? - Yes.
我在侦察新的领地 我们需要提高产量
I was scouting new territory. We need to ramp up production.
来满足肖的需求
To meet Shaw's demand.
马蒂和温蒂比尔德负责这笔生意
Marty and Wendy Byrde are heading up the deal?
是他们的主意
It was their idea... Hmm.
你不觉得应该有家族中的人在芝加哥 跟他们一起吗
You don't think there should be someone from the family in Chicago with them?
什么 你是说你吗
What? You mean you?
所以我才去拿学位
It's why I got my degree.
确保这些开公♥司♥的人 不要以为能骑到我们头上
Make sure these fucking corporate types don't think they can walk all over us.
我以为是让我姐姐不要管我
I thought it was to keep my big sister off my ass.
至少给我送一份岩样本
At least send me with a sample.
这样我才能保证 我们的利益都得到了保护
So I can make sure all our interests are protected
事情不会偏离轨道
and things don't go sideways.
哈维
Javi.
我累了
I'm tired.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
喂 那座1.5亿的山顶风景怎么样
Hey. How's the view from atop that $150 million mountain?
如果你后天下午
Well, it'd be a lot better
能让我们和谢弗视频 就会更好了
if you could get us face time with Senator Schafer the day after tomorrow.
你不觉得我们应该 从离家更近的地方开始吗
Well, don't you think we should start a little closer to home?
地理上还是政♥治♥上
Geographically or politically?
两者都是 我觉得 如果我们手中握着承诺
Both. I think we stand a better chance with Schafer
去找谢弗 会有更大的机会
if we can come to him with commitments in hand.
人们都喜欢赢家
People love a winner.
钓他上钩 需要一点时间
It's gonna take a while to reel him in.
我想 我想早点设置好鱼钩
I want to... I want to set the hook early.
好 我会设置好 但是带上你的最佳状态
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表