剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
嗯
Yeah, yeah, yeah, um…
我们刚刚发生了一点小车祸
we just got in a little bit of a car accident.
但你们都没受伤
Well, but you're all unharmed.
我们有点擦伤
Well, we're a bit bruised.
我们有点胆战心惊 但我们没事
We're a little jumpy, but…we're okay.
纳瓦罗想见你
Navarro wants to see you.
尼尔森失踪了
Nelson is missing.
他失踪了 怎么会
He's missing? How?
这不像他
It's not like him.
奥马对这件事非常焦虑
Omar is very agitated about it,
他知道有一些信息 我不会转达
and, uh, he knows there are some messages I just won't deliver.
我想这就是他叫我来接你的原因
I think that's why he's asked me to fetch you.
好… 不是问题
Yeah, um, not a problem.
我只是 我得先跑一趟
I just-- I-I gotta-- I gotta run a quick errand first.
我不会太久 好吗
I won't be long, okay?
身边有这么多死亡 对健康不利
It's not healthy to be around so much death.
不 我们都非常好
No, we're all-- we're all perfectly okay.
你在自欺欺人
You're-- you're lying to yourself.
你反应过度了
You're overreaching.
又来了
Again.
上帝要指向你多少次 你才会接到指示
How many times does God have to point at you before you take notice?
我相信…事故是你最后的警告
I believe that accident was your last warning.
不是的
Oh, no.
这是我们能活着出去的保证
It's an assurance that we're gonna make it out alive.
嗨
Hi.
嗯
Yeah?
我要知道尼尔森是否在你的池底
I need to know if Nelson is in the bottom of your pool.
我♥操♥
God damn it. God damn it!
这他妈跟你无关
Look, it-- it's not your fucking problem.
这太他妈跟我有关了 露丝 你一直是我的问题
It's all my fucking problem, Ruth. You are always my problem.
情况是这样的
Here's the situation.
纳瓦罗知道尼尔森死了 好吗
Navarro knows that Nelson is dead, okay?
或者至少他心里有数
Or at least, he's got a pretty good idea.
但事实是纳瓦罗要出局了 所以…
But the truth is, is that Navarro is about to be out of the picture. So--
等等 怎么出局
Wait, out of the picture how?
“出局”那种出局 你先让我说完
Out-- out of the picture out of the picture. Just let me finish.
他不会有任何反击的地位 你会安全的
Navarro's about to be out of the picture, not in any position to hit back. You're gonna be safe.
但如果你不相信我 我也能理解
But I also understand if you don't trust me,
如果你想 我知道个私♥人♥侦♥探♥的名字 可以给你一个全新的身份
so if you want, I've got the name of a PI that can give you a brand-new identity.
你有钱 你可以干净地开始
You've got money. You could start clean.
我喜欢我的名字
I like my name.
我也是
Me too.
你确定纳瓦罗出局了吗
Uh, are-- are you sure Navarro's out?
一切都在进行中
It's-- it's all in the works.
还有一件事
Um, there's-- there's one more thing.
我们明天要跟联邦调查局见面 他们需要确定
We're all gonna meet with the FBI tomorrow, and they're gonna need assurances
他们能继续通过赌场洗钱
that they can continue to launder money out of the casino.
该死的联邦调查局
The fucking FBI?
该死的联邦调查局
The fucking FBI,
但如果他们批准了 就不是犯罪 好吗
but it-- it's not a crime if they're sanctioning it, okay?
你能明天和他们一起坐下 听他们说什么吗
Can you just-- can you sit with them tomorrow and hear them out, please?
我总是有时间给我该死的政♥府♥
I always got time for my fucking government.
好
All right.
乔纳和夏洛特…回家了
Jonah and Charlotte are-- are back home.
谢谢你帮我这个忙
So, thank you for your help with that.
嗯 是啊
Yeah, well,
如果我不帮 你想弄死我呢 所以…
you were gonna have me killed if I didn't, so…
总之…
Anyway…
他们留在你身边不好 留在他身边更不好
…they deserve him less than they deserve you.
谢谢你临时抽时间过来
Thank you for coming on such short notice.
听起来很紧急
-Sounded like an emergency. -
我想我姐姐是谋杀我的幕后主使
I believe my sister was behind the attempt on my life.
你为什么会这么想
Why would you think that?
她来找我了
She came to see me.
她开始聊过去
She began talking about the past.
追忆过去 所以…
Reminiscing, so,
她是在告别
she was saying goodbye.
-那可能是任何事 -她是我姐姐 温蒂 我了解她
-That could have been anything. -Well, she's my sister, Wendy. I know her.
你想让我们怎么做
What would you like us to do about it?
你要打这个号♥码
You will call this number.
他会从芝加哥来处理这件事
He will come from Chicago and take care of it.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me too.
她是我姐姐 我非常爱她
She is my sister, and I love her very much.
你听说尼尔森的事了吗
Did you hear about Nelson?
所以我才知道是卡米拉
This is how I knew that it was Camila, huh?
她下令进行了第一次袭击
She orders the first hit,
然后她干掉了尼尔森 来准备第二次尝试
and then she takes care of Nelson to prepare for a second try.
救我出来的工作 进行得怎么样
The work to get me out. How does it go?
很好
-Good. -Hmm?
你洗够了吗
You've laundered enough?
所有在墨西哥需要拿钱的人都会拿到
Everyone that needs to be paid in Mexico will be paid.
制裁黑名单
The SDN list?
都弄好了
It's all set.
我需要你再次介入 马蒂 回墨西哥去 好吧
I will need you to step back in, Marty. Go back to Mexico. ¿Sí?
没问题
Of course.
很好
Good.
别担心 他相信我们
Don't worry. He believes us.
我是个老女人
以我母亲的名字命名
我老伴是另一个
变老的孩子
看看谁决定过来 让我们蓬荜生辉了
Look who decided to grace us with her presence.
如果梦是闪电…
来了
Incoming!
如果雷是欲望…
混♥蛋♥ 我要割了你
-Motherfucker, I will cut you!
这栋老房♥子很久之前
就应该烧掉了
喂 你们两个闭嘴
Hey, you two, shut the fuck up.
你们两个都是 这太美了
Both of you. This is fucking beautiful.
该死的博伊德
Fucking Boyd.
让我成为天使
从蒙哥马利起飞
帮我做一张老牛仔的海报
给我一样东西
让我可以抓住
让我相信这人生
只是艰难的旅程
我还是个小女孩的时候…
所以你真的在建造它
-So you're really building it.
你觉得怎么样
Whatcha think?
我不知道 很奇怪
-I don't know. It's weird.
好的那种奇怪
Good weird?
奇怪的那种奇怪
-Weird weird.
你在跟谁说话
-Who are you talking to?
没谁
No one.
你在跟怀亚说话吧
Talking to Wyatt, aren't you?
对
Yeah.
他现在在这里吗
Is he here right now?
对
-Yeah.
介意我加入你吗
Mind if I join you?
当然不介意
Of course not.
…艰难的旅程
你觉得怎么样 奇怪吗
-Whatcha think? Is it weird?
为什么我们有泳池
Why do we have a pool?
你总是需要一个游泳池
-You always need a pool.
我们这里有个湖
-We got a lake right here.
你不知道变成有钱人的基本知识
You don't know the first thing about being rich.
或许你可以教我
- Maybe you can teach me.
让我可以抓住
让我相信这人生
只是艰难的旅程
我不知道 露丝
I don't know, Ruth.
我以为最重要的是停止洗钱
I thought the whole point was to stop laundering.
不沾违法行为
Start clean.
如果你是为了联邦调查局做 那就不是犯罪
Well, it ain't a crime if you're doing it for the FBI.
你比我对那些混♥蛋♥有信心
You got a whole lot more faith in those fuckers than I do.
谢丽尔 他们还在加回复的邀约 你觉得你能拿出更多桌子吗
Oh, Cheryl, they're still adding RSVPs. Think you can bring more tables out?
-好 我们让他们从左边看 -太好了
-Sure. We'll put 'em audience left. -Great.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表