剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
当我看到你的时候 我现在见到你的时候
When I saw you! And I'm seeing you now.
就算你提前知道 能有什么办法
What were you gonna do with it anyway?
这他妈现在没意义了 不是吗
That's fucking moot now, isn't it?
- 是她吗 -不是 不是她
- Is that her? - It is not, no.
她还有五分钟 然后我就要发火了
She has five more minutes and then I blow up.
- 嗨 -喂 我们需要玛雅调出一份
- Hi. - Hey. We need Maya to pull us a file
关于伊利诺斯州、明尼苏达州 和威斯康辛州电♥信♥诈骗的文件
on a wire-fraud sting from Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
这很重要 你需要去趟杰夫城
It's important. You need to go to Jeff City.
好吧 我 我现在去不了 我正在做一桩毒品交易
Well, I... I cannot right now, I'm in the middle of a drug deal
露丝迟到了25分钟
and Ruth is 25 minutes late.
我们没有这个文件 就抓不到谢弗
We don't get Schafer without it.
你能打电♥话♥给玛雅 让她帮我们把文件拿出来吗
Can you call Maya, have her put the file aside for us?
告诉她我会去拿的
Tell her... Tell her I'll pick it up.
告诉她 我现在就在杰夫城 你能办到吗
Tell her I'm in Jeff City anyway.Can you do that?
现在 -好 我尽快
Now? Uh, yes, soon.
再见
Bye.
马蒂 我能跟你谈谈吗
Marty, can I talk to you for a sec?
- 好 -不行 不能私下谈
- Okay. - No, no, no. No sidebars.
我们有个小问题 货他妈被人拿走了
We have a little problem. Somebody else fucking took it.
我们的海♥洛♥因♥
Our heroin?
被拿走了
Took it?
买♥♥走了
Bought it.
你卖♥♥了我们的海♥洛♥因♥
You sold our heroin?
不是我卖♥♥掉的 不是我
I didn't fucking sell it. No.
等等 谁买♥♥的
Wait. Who bought it?
小弗朗克科斯格罗夫
Frank Jr.
谁
Who?
那是 是堪萨斯城犯罪集团 没 没关系 我 我会给他打电♥话♥
That's, uh... it's Kansas City Mob. It's... it's okay. I'll... I'll call him.
你们认识多少海♥洛♥因♥贩子
How many fucking heroin dealers do you people know?
只有三个
Um, just the three.
我有点想回到塔斯马尼亚岛去
Well, I have half a mind to go back to the Tasmanians.
你会要付四倍的钱 别为此担心 我可以处理好这件事
Well, you'll pay four times the amount. Don't worry about it. I got this handled.
- 如果不是纯海♥洛♥因♥ 那就毁了 -对
- If it's cut, it's ruined. - Yeah.
- 你明白吗 -我明白 是的
- You understand that? - I do. Yep.
解决这件事
Fix this.
交给我
I am on it.
好吗 我保证
Okay? Promise.
因为没有这些毒品
Um... Because without these drugs,
你就得不到任何钱
there's no money for you.
不会有里克·鲍斯比
There's no Rick Bowlsby
不会有约翰·皮特曼 或是埃德·马卡姆
or John Pittman or Ed Markham.
也就是说你的慈善基金会就完蛋了
Which means your fucking charitable foundation is dead.
我们说清楚了吗
We clear?
清楚
Yes.
如果你搞垮了我的家族公♥司♥
If you bring down my family's company,
我会把你也拖下水的
I will drag you the fuck down with us.
你现在就给小弗朗克科斯格罗夫 打电♥话♥
So you're gonna call Frank Jr. right now.
喂 放轻松 马蒂 我不再为你工作了
Hey, easy, Marty. I don't work for you no more.
就因为你让那个贱♥人♥操纵着你
And just 'cause you let that cunt get her fist up your ass
不代表你就可以操纵我
does not mean you can get yours up mine.
我们说清楚了吗
Are we clear?
清楚了
Yeah.
我给弗朗克打过电♥话♥了
And I did call Frank.
他把货卖♥♥给了另外两个 已经付过钱的人
He offloaded the shit to two other guys who already paid him.
稍等一下 还有两个个人买♥♥家
Hang on a second. There's two separate buyers?
- 你在逗我吗 露丝 -我告诉你这很棘手了
- Are you kidding me, Ruth? - I told you this was tricky!
我表达了我的担忧
I had concerns which I expressed,
而你 你求了我 现在我们就到了这般田地
and you... you begged me and here we fucking are!
好吧 你给他打电♥话♥ 告诉他我会把交易条件变得更好
Okay. You're gonna call him, tell him I'll sweeten the deal.
告诉他我会再给他十万美元
Tell him I'll give him an extra $100,000
另外给其他两位买♥♥家 十万美元 好吗
and an extra hundred grand for both the other buyers, okay?
然后再给我十万美元
And a hundred grand for me.
什么
What's that?
我说 也给我十万美元
I said, and a hundred grand for me.
我听到你说的话了
I heard what you said.
那就他妈的说出来
Then fucking say it.
给你十万美元
Hundred grand for you.
他很漂亮
He's beautiful.
我只用了45分钟就把他生下来了
It only took me 45 minutes to get him down.
别担心 会更容易的
Don't worry, it gets easier.
大家都这么说
Everybody says that. Mmm.
我真希望我能相信
I wish I believed it.
是什么风把你吹来杰夫城了
What brings you to Jeff City anyway?
在国会大厦开会
Meeting at the capitol.
和谁开会
With who?
你喜欢做小池塘里的大鱼
You like being a big fish in a small pond.
我喜欢一次性抽干一个沼泽
I like draining one swamp at a time.
没错
Right. Mmm.
这几天联邦调查局 对纳瓦罗的调查进展如何
So where's the FBI stand on Navarro these days?
他们对癫痫发作很满意
They're happy with the seizures.
对我来说关键是他是否同意实时直播
The key to me is whether or not he'll agree to do real time.
这里有一百多起电♥话♥诈骗案
Over a hundred cases of wire-fraud here.
如果马蒂能破获此案 那他就是个英雄
Marty's a hero if he can crack it. Hmm.
告诉他 如果他不想免费或兼♥职♥工作
And tell him if he doesn't want to work for free or part-time,
我就去给他弄个警徽
I'll get him a badge.
我会告诉他的
I'll tell him.
- 他会做得很好的 你知道的 -嗯 我知道
- He'd be great at it, you know. - Oh, I know.
谢谢你的文件
Thank you for the file.
喂 我要去吃点东西
Hey, I'm gonna go, uh... go grab a bite to eat.
你想要什么吗
Do you want anything?
蛋奶沙司
Custard.
- 请慢用 -谢谢
- Enjoy! - Thanks.
嗨
Hey!
嗨
Hey!
你好
Sure.
你好吗
How are you?
好 挺不错的 我觉得
Uh, yeah, pretty good, I guess. Uh...
是的 很开心
Yeah, happy. Uh...
对 生活
Yeah, life is, uh...
生活很有趣
Life is funny.
你看起来不错
You look good.
你也是
Oh. You too.
听着 我很抱歉之前
Look, I'm sorry for kind of, uh...
- 突然不联♥系♥你了 我 -没事 没关系的
- ghosting you a while ago, I... - No, it's okay.
- 我经历了很多事 -我知道
- I had a lot going on. - I know.
你不必道歉 这
You don't have to apologize, it's...
我知道我们家搞砸了很多事 对此我也很抱歉
I know that our family messed up a lot of stuff and I'm sorry about that.
听着 我知道达莲娜恨我们
Look, I know that Darlene hates us
并且我 我 我现在不想谈这些
and I... I... I don't want to get into all that right now.
但我想请你帮个忙
But I have a favor to ask.
这个忙有点儿大
Kind of a big one.
你怀念吗 露丝
Do you miss it, Ruth?
如果你是想问我 是否怀念你让我来帮你搬沙发
If you mean do I miss you asking me to come help move a couch,
等我来了 你想让我把你家的东西都搬走
then when I show up, you want me to move all the shit in your house?
我并不怀念 不怀念
I don't miss that. No.
所以
So...
乔纳怎么样
How's Jonah doing?
- 很好 -是吗
- Good! - Yeah?
事实上真的很好
Real good, actually.
如果他14岁就这么厉害
If he's this good at 14,
等他像你这么老的时候
by the time he's old like you,
他会把你拍在沙滩上的
he'll be leaving your ass in the fucking dirt.
好吧 就 就帮我照看好他 好吗
Well, just... Just keep an eye on him for me, okay?
拜托了
Please.
失踪 你见到过我吗 有任何消息 请打电♥话♥联♥系♥
我很高兴你这么做
Sure am glad you're doing this.
已经接到几个电♥话♥了
Already got some calls.
电♥话♥
Calls?
提示和可能的目击者
Tips and possible sightings.
我们双管齐下
So, we file it two-pronged,
通过州际和联邦进行
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表