剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
Why do I have the feeling this has nothing to do with the foundation?
你可以充分利用 你的律师与当事人特权
Feel free to fully exercise your attorney-client privilege.
我们过去
We launder money.
为纳瓦罗贩毒集团洗钱
For the Navarro Cartel.
这个嘛
Ah, well...
我知道你们 不是用卖♥♥瓷砖的钱盖赌场的
I knew you weren't building casinos with tile money, but...
纳瓦罗想金盆洗手
Navarro wants out.
我们即将和联邦调查局达成协议 我们希望你在那里监督
We're about to draw up a deal with the FBI. We want you there to oversee it.
我有一条规矩 不接有可能害自己被杀的活儿
I have this, uh, rule about not doing work that could get me killed.
这就是一次性的工作
This will be a one-time thing.
严格合法
Strictly legal.
只是文书工作 真的
Paperwork, really.
他们可能连你的名字都不知道
They probably wouldn't even know your name.
他们好像很了解你以前的律师
Well, they seem to have known your previous lawyer quite well.
海伦是他的律师
Helen was his lawyer.
你会是我们的律师 而不是贩毒集团的
You would be ours, solely, not the cartel's.
我看不出有什么区别
I don't see the distinction.
这就是这笔交易的正当之处
That's exactly what this deal will correct.
我去威尔克斯那里找创造王者的人
I went to Wilkes looking for a king maker,
然后我就找到了你
and I found you.
你不会现在跟我说要放弃的 对吧
You're not gonna quit on me now, are you?
你好像 嘴里吐不出象牙
You got a little, uh... bullshit in your teeth.
当你开始这一切的时候
When you started all this,
你认为死在这里的可能性有多大
what'd you think the odds were you'd end up here?
是啊
Hmm, yeah.
你觉得和纳瓦罗一起搭私人飞机的 机率有多大
What did you think the odds were you'd end up on a private plane with Navarro?
在这之后 你在基金会里会有一席之地
You know, um, there's a position for you at the foundation after all this,
我们做了很多同样的好事
um, and we do a lot of the same good,
减少了爆♥炸♥
less explosions.
我现在这样就挺好
I'm fine where I am.
纳瓦罗跟炸♥弹♥无关
Navarro had nothing to do with the bomb.
贩毒集团内部有人在陷害他
Someone inside of the cartel is... is setting him up.
事实上他的生命也有危险 如果没有纳瓦罗
In fact, his life is in danger. And without Navarro,
我们所做的一切努力都会烟消云散
everything that we have worked for could be gone.
没有什么"我们" 比尔德先生
There is no "we" here, Mr. Byrde.
你的组织刚刚猎杀了我的特工
Your organization just targeted my agents.
我告诉了米勒探员
As I told Agent Miller...
拜托
Please.
就像我说的 我保证米勒探员
Uh, as I... as I was saying, I assured Agent Miller that...
我想你一定明白
I'm sure you understand,
我们现在不能根据你的情报采取行动
we can't act on your intel at this point.
那不是我能控制的 我能控制的是
That wasn't under my control. What's under my control
纳瓦罗的合作 我可以向你保证这点
is Navarro's cooperation. I'm guaranteeing that.
我只需要给我的家人一些保证 好吗
I'm just gonna need some assurances for my family, all right?
你没有资格要求任何东西
You're in no position to demand anything.
你们追了纳瓦罗十多年了
You guys have been chasing Navarro for over a decade,
我现在可以把他交给你们
and I can deliver him to you now.
在纳瓦罗和拉古纳斯之间
Between Navarro and Lagunas,
你们可以毁掉墨西哥一半的毒品交易
you could cripple half of Mexico's drug trade.
证明纳瓦罗不是爆♥炸♥的幕后主使
Prove Navarro wasn't behind the bombing,
然后我们就会考虑
then we'll reconsider.
你能告诉我那是谁吗
You gonna tell me who that was?
不用担心他
Don't worry about him.
给我证据就行了
Just give me your proof.
你是来杀我的吗
You come here to finish me off?
哦 拜托
Oh, please.
我救了你的命 达莲娜
I saved your life, Darlene.
你并不想的
You didn't want to.
我看到了
I saw.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
我想要你放了乔纳
I want you to let Jonah go.
我为什么要这么做
And why should I do that?
看看你在哪儿 达莲娜
Look where you are, Darlene.
提醒你一下 露丝和马蒂的交易 还有
Just a mention of Ruth's deal with Marty, and...
是怀亚和夏洛特的友谊让你能进医院
Wyatt's friendship with Charlotte put you in the hospital.
现在 你确定你想要 生活中再来一个比尔德吗
Now, are you sure you want another Byrde in your life?
在我看来
The way I see it,
他不再是比尔德了
he isn't a Byrde anymore.
他绝不会出♥卖♥♥♥齐克
He never would have gave Zeke away.
像乔纳那么爱齐克的人
Someone who loves Zeke as much as Jonah does,
他可以想跟我待多久就待多久
he can stay with me as long as he wants to.
我们的赌场收走了你们的土地
We took your land for our casino.
我们把你的海♥洛♥因♥给了我们的合伙人
We gave your heroin to our partners.
我们可以拿走你所有的一切
We can take everything else you have.
现在你准备好了吗
Now, are you prepared for that?
以你现在的状况
In your condition?
放他走
Let him go.
我像牛一样强壮
I am as strong as a bull.
你刚刚心脏病发作
You just had a heart attack.
我丈夫有心脏病
My husband had a heart attack.
我只是有点上不来气
I lost my breath is all.
看好这位病人
Look after this one.
她还是有点娇弱
She's still a bit delicate.
怎么了 马蒂
What is it, Marty?
我们得把哈维交给他们
We need to give them Javi.
告诉他们我露脸就够了
Tell them just showing my face should be enough,
如果他们觉得我应该交出什么
and if they want any piece of what I have to offer,
那就展示出一点尊重 马蒂
to start showing some respect, Marty.
那 还不够 我们需要证据证明
Well, that... that's not enough. We need proof that this wasn't...
操
Fuck.
能给我一点时间吗 神父
Can I have a minute, Father?
哈维 来
Javi. Come.
来了
Coming.
运钞车那个 是你吗
The cash shipment, was it you?
别看他们 看着我 别装傻了 是你吗
Don't look at them, look at me. Don't play dumb, was it you?
我只是做了有根据的猜测 就这样
I just made an educated guess. That's it.
你差点在美国的土地上 杀了四个联邦探员
You almost killed four Feds on US soil.
但我是对的 不是吗
But I was right, wasn't I?
有人在搞我们
Someone is fucking us.
告诉我你为什么这么做
Tell me why you did it.
因为我想知道是谁在搞我们
Because I wanted to know who is fucking with us.
谁在偷偷告密我们
Who was snitching on us.
听我说 冒着激怒联邦调查局的风险 是值得的
Listen, it was worth the risk of angering the FBI.
如果有人背叛我们的家族 我们的血脉 我们就会一无所有
If someone betrays our family, our blood, we have nothing.
我也会这么做
I would've done the same.
这些就是你需要做的决定 哈维
These are the kinds of decisions you'll need to make, Javi.
而这并不容易
And they're not easy.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
现在轮到你了 侄子
It's your turn, nephew.
是时候让你们这一代接手了
It's time for your generation to take over and...
而你应该成为他们的领袖
and you should be their leader.
你没事吧 发生什么事了吗
Are you okay? Is something going on?
- 我能帮忙 -不
- Can I help... - No.
我再好不过了 哈维
I've never been better, Javi.
我会多花点时间陪陪孩子们
I'll spend more time with my kids.
好
Yes.
陪陪我的狗
With my dogs.
比尔德家族帮我赚了一大笔钱
The Byrdes built me a fortune and...
不
No. No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
比尔德家族不值得信任
The Byrdes are not trustworthy.
马蒂的特工也在现场
Marty's agent was at the bust,
那个该死的乡巴佬还在运作
and that fucking hillbilly is still operating.
是的 我知道 这就是为什么 我现在要拿出我的资产
Yes, I know. This is why I'm getting my assets out now
把火炬传给你
and passing the torch to you.
趁我还可以的时候
While I still can.
然后呢
And after that?
在那之后呢
After that?
是的 那之后要怎么样
Yes. What happens after that?
在那之后 比尔德家族就归你了
And after that, the Byrdes are yours.
鲜血笼罩一切
Blood over everything.
鲜血笼罩一切
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表