剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
我不得不对大卫撒谎 说我为什么不能和他一起吃午饭
I had to lie to David about why I couldn't meet him for lunch.
真不敢相信这是你第一次 在工作上对你丈夫撒谎
I have a hard time believing it's the first time you've lied to your husband about what you do for a living.
好吧 让我把话说清楚 我不想再为你工作了
All right, let-- let me be exceedingly clear. I don't wanna work for you anymore.
如果你不觉得我会有成就 你是不会跟我相处 获得资源的
I don't think you would have grabbed onto my coattails if you didn't think I was going somewhere.
你为这个工作了一辈子
You've worked your whole life for this.
现在别搞砸了
-Don't fuck it up now.
我…
I--
我本可能会被杀
I could have been killed.
但你没有
But you weren't.
而且我向你保证
And I guarantee you
哈维桑德罗不会再有问题了
Javi Elizondro will not be a problem anymore.
你怎么知道的
And you know this how?
因为他死了
Because he's dead.
奥马纳瓦罗让人杀了他
Omar Navarro had him killed.
天啊 这并没有让我感觉好一点
God, somehow that doesn't make me feel any better.
纳瓦罗来管理贩毒集团 我们都会感觉好点
We'll all feel better when Navarro's back running the cartel.
那什么时候会发生 在他连续被判无期徒刑之后
W-when is that gonna happen? After his consecutive life sentences?
不是 等我们把他 从制裁黑名单上除名
No, after we get him off the SDN list and extradite him to Mexico
然后把他从监狱里救出来
and bust him out of a prison down there.
我们可以做到
We can do it.
我们所需要的是董事会的全部权力
All we need is the full power of our board of directors.
谢弗 马卡姆 鲍尔斯比
Schafer, Markham, Bowlsby.
全部五条大鱼 他们可以向财政部施压
All five whales. They can pressure the Treasury Department.
你知道你的大鱼不会合作
You do know that your whales won't be in line
除非你有捐赠进来
until you have donations coming in.
我知道肖的交易被拖延了
I know the Shaw deal is stalled.
我正在努力
I'm working on it.
与此同时 你可以帮我找更多的捐助者
And in the meantime, you can help me get more donors.
你觉得我该怎么做
How do you propose I do that?
通过召集尽可能多的大鱼 来成为赌场募款活动的头条
By gathering as many whales as possible to headline a fundraiser at the casino.
这周之前
End of the week.
我要打几通电♥话♥
I'm gonna make some calls.
我并没有重新回归你的圈子
I'm not back in the fold.
我需要看到一些进展
I need to see some progress.
帮助我 你就会看到进展
Help me and you will.
对 我记得她
Yeah, I remember her.
有些人就是会留在你的脑海里
Some people just stick in your mind.
怎么会
How-- how so?
她很保守 咄咄逼人
She was real buttoned-up, aggressive.
但要带着微笑 知道吗
But with a smile, you know?
那哥弟弟呢
And the brother?
他很激动
He was agitated.
他…说某个墨西哥贩毒集团的老大 想杀他
He, uh, said some Mexican cartel boss was out to kill him.
奥马纳瓦罗
Omar Navarro?
-你是说那是真的 -我不会告诉你任何这样的事
-You telling me that was real? -I'm not telling you any such thing.
贩毒事件发生后 姐姐说了什么
So what'd the sister say after the cartel bit?
她把这归咎于一种所谓的精神疾病
She blamed it on a supposed mental illness
当我要求搜查他的车时 他开始自卫
and got defensive when I asked to search the car.
所以你相信吗
So, but did you?
并不 就像我说的 她很保守
No, like I said, she was real buttoned-up.
-谢谢 -好
-Thank you. -Yeah.
你看到他们往哪儿走了吗
Did you happen to see which way they were headed?
向东边上了50号♥公路
East on 50.
因为我在找他们可能停过的其他地方
'Cause I'm trying to locate, um, other places they may have stopped.
好
Yeah.
你觉得我能拿到 你们警局的监控录像吗
You think maybe I could get access to any security cams your department might have?
我也许能在50号♥公路给你拿到几个 摄像头的录像 就到边境那里
I might be able to get you a few cameras along 50.
很好
-Hmm. Great. -Just up to the border.
对 格雷格 我需要帮忙
Yeah, Greg. I need a favor.
谢谢
Thanks.
靠
Fuck.
不是 他知道我要来
No, no, he knows I'm coming.
你为什么要骚扰我的员工
What business you got harassing my employees?
你想怎样 直接跟我说
You want something, you talk to me.
你不许让人跟踪我 那是罪犯资料收集
And you don't have me followed. That's profiling.
不是 那是警♥察♥的工作
No, that's police work.
关上门
Close the door.
我得到消息说 你马上就要犯个大错误了
I got a tip you're about to make a big mistake.
是吗
Oh, oh, you did?
所以你现在是温蒂比尔德的枪了
So you're in Wendy Byrde's pocket now, huh?
去你的 罗尼
For fuck's sakes, Ronnie.
在我看来 她很担心你 不想看到你失败
Seems to me, she's just worried about you. Don't wanna see you go south.
那你♥他♥妈♥就是个混♥蛋♥警探了
Some fucking detective you are, then.
你是说你不会接手达莲娜的工作吗
So you're telling me you're not taking over where Darlene left off?
不是
No,
我告诉你的是 温蒂在谋算棋局
what I'm telling you is Wendy's playing chess,
而你简直在玩过家家
and you're playing fucking Candy Land.
我的目标是成为永久警长
I aim to be sheriff permanent,
我可不想搞砸了
and I don't need anything fucking that up.
所以回家 冷静下来 别搞砸了
So go home, cool off, don't screw up.
没什么难的 兰格莫
It ain't that hard, Langmore.
出去
Get out!
靠
Fuck.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
让我看看
Let me see that.
对 那很好 那…
Yeah, that's good. That--
各位 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Guys, you give us a minute?
出去的时候把门关上
Close the door on your way out.
所以
So,
我欠你一杯酒吗
do I owe you a drink?
你照我说的 把枪扔掉了吗
You get rid of that gun like I told you?
是的 一切都好
Yeah, all good.
但这不是我来的原因
But that's not why I'm here.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need you to give me a hand with something.
当然 要出个价
For a price, of course.
对 当然
Yeah, of course.
-我要再运一批海♥洛♥因♥… -达莲娜的海♥洛♥因♥
-I need to move another load of heroin-- -Darlene's heroin?
对 但
Yeah, but…
只是当地警♥察♥在盯着我
…only the local cops are on my ass.
关于什么
About what?
我觉得比尔德一家在耍我
I think the Byrdes are fucking with me.
你想让我帮你还回去吗
And you want me to help fuck back. Oh.
对
Yeah.
我来帮你
I'll give you a hand.
这有什么好笑的
What's so fucking funny about it?
我只是没想到你会成为 达莲娜斯内尔的崇拜者
I just never had you pegged as a Darlene Snell wannabe.
你看起来更像 年轻马蒂比尔德类型的人
You always seemed more like a junior Marty Byrde type.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我都不是
I ain't either of them.
好吧 让我看看上个月的记录
Okay, let me look at last month's here.
我是他最好的赚钱人 我不知道他为什么要查我的账户
I'm his best fucking earner. I don't know why he's gotta go through my accounts.
我说了 你必须去问他
Well, as I said, you're gonna have to ask him.
我在问你
I'm asking you.
这就是纳瓦罗想要的
This is what Navarro wants.
你不想让我告诉他 你拒绝了
I'm sure you don't want me to tell him that you're refusing.
是吧
Yeah?
该死的外国人
Fucking pinche gabacho.
让我看看应收款项 就是那些 对吧
Let me see the receivables. Those are there, right?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
别他妈叫他“先生”
Don't fucking call him "sir."
你好
Hello!
你们这里有一些现金流动不符之处
You've got some cash flow discrepancies here.
有几个
There's a-- there's a few of 'em.
你♥他♥妈♥干了什么
What the fuck did you do?
不知道怎么会这样
I don't know how that could be.
有人连续三次出货都丢了小数点
Someone dropped a decimal point on three shipments in a row.
你♥他♥妈♥是在欺骗贩毒集团吗 混♥蛋♥
Are you fucking cheating the cartel, cabrón?
一定是搞错了
It has to be a mistake.
好吧 一次可能是搞错了 三次就…
Well, once would be a mistake. You know, three times is…
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表