剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
That's when she told me what you did to Ben.
-你知道这事吗 -那部分不知道
- Did you know about this? - Not that part.
-别走 -你要去哪里
- Don't walk away. - Where do you think you're going?
-出去 -不 你不能
- Out. - No, you're not!
喂 我是认真的 这一切都很复杂
Hey, I'm serious. This is all very complicated.
我们得像家人一样坐下来谈谈
We need to sit and talk it out like a family.
你♥他♥妈♥不能离开房♥子
You're not leaving this fucking house!
你能冷静一下吗 大家保持冷静
Can you calm down, please? Everybody just stay calm.
我很冷静
I am calm.
好吧 我完全冷静了
All right, I'm completely calm.
-我知道你阻止不了我 -胡说八道 我能
- And I know you can't stop me. - Bullshit, I can't!
-你被禁足了 -你们音量能调小一点吗
- You're grounded. - Can you dial that down just a tiny bit?
你不觉得谋杀未遂需要禁足吗
You don't think attempted murder is cause for grounding?
我有钥匙 你不需要熬夜等我
I have a key. You don't need to stay up.
别说话
Don't!
喂 我 我很抱歉 我可以走
Hey, I'm... I'm sorry, I can go.
不 我是认真的 随时都可以来
No, I was serious. Anytime.
喂
Hey.
给 接住
Here. Catch.
我有自己的洗钱用的
You know, I have my own software.
软件
For money laundering.
我调整了下我爸的 我的要更好
And I made tweaks to my Dad's. Mine's better.
但账户已经建立好 运行一段时间了 你可以
But the accounts have been up and running for a while now, and you can...
如果你要的话 可以拿走
And you can have them if you want.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
谢谢
Thanks.
你应该知道 我 我和达莲娜一起合作
You should probably know, I'm... I'm working with Darlene.
我知道你们以前因为你的发型什么的
I know you guys had some shit in the past
有些过节
with your hair and all.
顺便说一句 很好看
It looks good, by the way.
你
You, um...
你知道她很疯 对吧
You know she's crazy, right?
是啊
Well, yeah.
但他妈谁不是呢
But who the fuck isn't?
这样的话 我就可以和怀亚特一起工作了
And this way, I got to work with Wyatt.
喂
Hey.
那些账户 真的启动 开始运行了吗
Those accounts... are they really up and running?
你有过红旗吗
You ever had a red flag?
没有
No.
你为我洗钱怎么样呢
What if you did the laundering for me?
你知道 我买♥♥下了拉兹欧汽车旅馆
You know, I bought the Lazy-O Motel.
那是你第一次偷我们东西的地方
That's where you first stole from us.
那是个开收据的好地方
It's a fucking perfect place to run receipts through.
听着 我 我不
Look, I um... I'm... I'm not...
我不太确定
I'm not sure.
不 对
No, right.
不 我是说
No, I mean, it's just...
说真的 算了
Seriously. Forget it.
你想待多久都行
You stay as long as you want.
马蒂比尔德来电
喂 玛雅 又是马蒂
Hey, uh, Maya. It's Marty again.
如果可以的话 请给我回电 真的很重要
Uh, if you could, please call me back. It's... It's really important. Um...
这事对我很重要
It's important for, uh, for me,
也
um, for uh...
也对
for the uh...
也对局里很重要
for the Bureau. Um...
不管怎样 拜托你有空打给我 谢谢
Anyway, call me back when you can, please. Thank you.
嗨
Hey, there.
-你好 -嗨 真是惊喜
- Hola. - Hi, what a surprise.
我之前在芝加哥工作
I was in Chicago for work. Uh...
对了 我有一些新餐厅 推荐给你和温蒂
I have some new restaurant recommendations for you and Wendy, by the way.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
总之 我想我会过来 看看运营得怎么样
Anyway, I figured I'd come and check out the operation.
-很漂亮 -好吧
- It's beautiful. - Well, yeah.
比我想象的还要优雅
So much classier than I imagined.
哦 是吗
Oh yeah?
新奥尔良风格 是吧
New Orleans style, huh?
对 是的
Um, yeah, it is.
所以 告诉我
So, tell me.
那个乡巴佬
That hillbilly cunt.
她现在还觉得能把海♥洛♥因♥ 卖♥♥到我们家后院吗
Does she still think she can push her heroin in our backyard?
你知道吗
You know what? Um...
这个地方到处都是联邦调查员
This place has been crawling with feds.
我不觉得你到这里来是个好主意
I don't think it's a good idea for you to be here.
你说得对
Hmm. You're right. Mmm.
我们去你家
We'll go to your place.
我家
My place?
我们可以去买♥♥点糕点
We can get pastries.
你昨晚去哪儿了
Where did you go last night?
干嘛 然后你好告诉爸妈
Why? So you can tell Mom and Dad?
不 我只是担心你
No, I'm just worried about you.
我只是骑车兜风
I just rode my bike around.
你需要振作起来 你有点吓到我了
You need to get your shit together, you're starting to scare me.
喂 他们的计划就是装傻
Hey, their plan is make believe.
-我们得给他们时间 -我们给过了
- We need to give them time. - We have.
妈妈只关心保护我们
All Mom cares about is protecting us.
她杀死本就相当于你杀死我 你能想象杀死我吗
Her killing Ben is the same as you killing me. Can you imagine killing me?
这不一样 本有精神病
This is different. Ben was mentally ill.
那不算答案
That's not an answer.
妈妈说得对 你需要长大一点
Mom's right. You do need to grow up.
也许你需要有自己的主见
And maybe you need to get some opinions of your own.
哈维尔只是想知道 达莲娜那边怎么样了
Javi was just wondering how things were going with Darlene.
我带了糕点过来
I brought us pastries.
你人真好
That is so nice of you.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
我 我告诉他我们开了一次
I um... I told him that we had a very, uh...
富有成效的初次会议
productive initial meeting.
对 没错
Yeah, that's right. Uh...
我们必须非常小心地推进
We have to progress very carefully
因为你知道 她控制着当地的警方 所以
because you know she controls the local sheriff, so,
我们不希望她把目光投向我们
we don't want her to set his sights on us.
-但你们取得了进展 -哦 是的
- But you made headway? - Oh yeah. Yeah.
不错的进展
Good... Good headway.
好吧 希望如此 谢谢
Well, let's fucking hope so. Gracias.
所以
So...
你今天下午必须要回墨西哥吗
Do you have to go back to Mexico this afternoon?
我想我可能要在这儿待一、两天
You know, I thought I might take a day or two here.
享受休息 放轻松
Kick back a little. Relax.
哦 太好了 你住在哪里
Oh, that's nice. Where are you staying?
在海伦那里 你知道 因为她又不住
At Helen's. You know, since she's not using it.
谢谢
Gracias.
我必须要坦白
I need to confess.
我叔叔第一次告诉我 你跟海伦的意见不合时
Um, when my uncle first told me about your disagreement with Helen,
我的意见是杀了你们俩
my vote was to kill the two of you.
无意冒犯
No offense.
当然不会
Of course not.
我想念海伦
I miss Helen.
她很性感
She was sexy.
像个可怕又刻薄的老师
Like a scary, mean teacher.
很显然 我叔叔对你们有信心
Clearly, my uncle has confidence in you.
毕竟 你们给出了赌场 和美国政♥府♥的干预
After all, you've delivered a casino and the intervention of the US government.
对 我们保持低调 努力干好自己的工作
Mm-hmm. Yeah, we keep our heads down and we just stay at it.
你们为他的孩子们准备资产的工作 怎么样了
How's your work going setting up assets for his children?
很好 当然 是海伦在处理法律问题
Good. Of course, it was Helen who was handling the legal end of things.
没错
Right.
没错
Right.
很高兴能和你们聊聊
So nice to get to do this.
谢谢
Gracias.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
露丝 你能给我啤酒吗
Ruth, can you beer me?
好
Yeah.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表