剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
You think you're being smart right now.
你并不是
You're not.
而且你越来越像嫌疑犯了
And you're looking more and more like a suspect.
你想怎样想 随便你
Believe what you want.
不是我♥干♥的 我不知道是谁干的
I didn't do it. I don't know who did.
如果你想让我解决这个案子 你需要开口
If you want me to solve this, you need to speak up.
配合 我能保护你 但你得给我点信息
Cooperate and I can protect you, but you gotta give me something.
我们结束了吗
We done?
如果你想这样的话
If that's how you wanna play it.
但想都别想让达莲娜的生意继续下去
But don't even think about keeping Darlene's business going.
你明白吗 别妨碍我
You understand? Do not get in my way.
你不用担心我
You don't gotta worry about me.
女士
Ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
你外面的团队很帅气
Good-looking team you got out there.
你看起来很糟糕 怎么了
You look like shit. What happened?
你没听说吗
Have you not heard?
我最近不在前线的圈子了
I'm not exactly in the loop these days.
他们不敢冒开除我的风险 但他们可以排挤我
They can't risk firing me, but they can blackball me.
抱歉
Uh, uh, sorry.
不 你不必
No, you're not.
纳瓦罗的外甥死了
Navarro's nephew is dead.
然后呢
And?
你曾经提供过我一笔交易
And-- and you offered me a deal once.
可以保护我的家人…和我
And it could give my family and me, uh, protection.
我会去服刑 就照你说的18个月
I'll do the time. I'll do-- I'll do the 18 months just like you wanted.
我会进来 我会为你工作
I'll come in here. I'll work for you.
你在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
我很擅长这个 玛雅 你见识过
I'm real good at this, Maya. You've seen it.
就算我完全不用在乎你 你觉得温蒂会同意吗
Even if I gave two shits about you, you think Wendy would go for it?
没有了赌场 丈夫有了犯罪记录
No more casino, husband with a record,
跟你们的庞大家族基金说再见
wave goodbye to your big family foundation.
我们现在很危险
We're in a lot of danger.
那是你的选择
That's your choice.
你并不需要逮捕纳瓦罗
You didn't need to arrest Navarro.
别这么说
Don't.
我过去提供的任何帮助 都结束了
Any help I offered in the past, that's done.
你现在对我来说只是个罪犯
You're just another criminal to me now.
离开我的办公室
Get out of my office.
你有位访客
You got a visitor.
怎么了 温蒂
What is this, Wendy?
我今早见了联邦调查局
I met with the FBI this morning.
你的外甥不见了 他们认为他被杀了
Your nephew has disappeared. They think he's been killed.
谁
Who?
他们不知道
They don't know.
但你知道
But you do.
不
No.
但这现在是一个机会
What this does, though, is present an opportunity.
引渡对你来说是个很现实的选择
Extradition is a very real option for you now.
联邦调查局也同意
The FBI are on board.
我们只需要把你 从特别指定国民名单上抹去
All we have to do is get you off the SDN list
建立你仍然掌权的局面
and establish that you're still in control.
如果我现在没被铐在桌子上 我会杀了你
If I wasn't handcuffed to this table right now, Wendy, I would kill you.
-你没在听我说 -不
-You're not listening. -No, no, no, no, no, no.
是你没在听我说
You are not listening.
我的外甥死了
My nephew is dead.
所以你说的话现在完全没用
So you don't have a leg to stand on, hmm?
你和你那混♥蛋♥老公
You and your piece of shit husband
还有你可怜的孩子们都死定了 温蒂
and your pathetic kids are all dead, Wendy.
你被单独监禁了
You're in solitary.
我会想办法传达信息的
I will find a way to get a message out.
不 你不会的 如果我有关系 你就送不出去消息
No, you won't. Not if I have anything to do with it.
你觉得是谁让我进来的
Who do you think let me in here?
他们听我的
They listen to me.
在我弄断你的脖子之前 快离开这里
Get out of here before I break your neck.
我给你的是一条生路
I am offering you a lifeline.
你不会蠢到不接受吧
You so pigheaded that you won't take it?
滚出去
Get out of here!
我会杀了你 温蒂 我会想办法的
I will kill you, Wendy. I will find a way!
别…别这样…
Don't. Don't do--
去你妈 温蒂
Fuck you, Wendy!
去你♥妈♥的♥联邦调查局
And fuck the FBI!
嗨 内森 路上怎么样
Hey, Nathan. How was the drive?
走了很久
Long!
谢谢你这么做
-Thank you for doing this.
不 是我谢谢你
-Oh. No, no, thank you.
我讨厌在接近真♥相♥时放手
I just hate letting go when I'm getting, uh, you know, so close to the truth.
这是我们所有人想要的
Well, that's all any of us wants.
当然了 我只是想跟你坦白一下 内森
Of course. Um, just wanna be upfront with you, Nathan.
你知道 私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 不总是喜欢带来好消息
Um, you know, PIs aren't always in the habit of bringing good news.
真♥相♥ 好 我会明白的 但希望你做好准备
Truth, yeah, I'll get that, but just want you to be prepared.
上帝不会给我一件我无法背负的东西
The Lord won't hand me something I can't carry.
你很幸运
Oh, lucky you.
嗨 外公
Hey, Grandpa?
乔纳·比尔德
Jonah Byrde?
见到你真是太好了
Ho-ho! You are a sight for sore eyes.
哦 看看你 这么高了
Oh, look at you. So tall.
如果你需要我 我就在143房♥
I'll be in room 143 when you need me.
-你在这里做什么 -我来找你舅舅
-What are you doing here? -I'm here to find your uncle.
我的教会团体想帮忙
My, uh, my church group wanted to help.
哇 太好了
Wow, that's-- that's great.
那太好了
That's great.
你在这里工作
You're working here?
算是吧 是的 我要待一阵子
Um, kinda. Yeah, I'm staying a while.
你妈妈住在这里
Your mama lives here?
不 只有我
No, just me.
我需要一些空间
I needed some-- some space.
那你最好仔细给我讲讲
Well, you better tell me all about it.
比尔德太太 早上好吗
Mrs. Byrde, how was your morning?
他有兴趣
He's interested.
真的吗
Really?
没错 但为了开始整个过程 他想在所有事情上
Yes, but he wants a show of good faith with everything that's been going on,
看到足够的诚意
just to get things rolling.
比如
Such as?
我们必须让他摆脱单独监禁 被保护性拘留
We have to get him out of solitary and back into protective custody.
我可以做到
I can do that.
-你确定吗 -当然
-Are you sure? -Absolutely.
但他必须知道是我们把他救出来的
But he has to know that it was us that got him out.
他必须知道
He has to know that.
好的
All right.
我今天就把他搬走
I'll move him today.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
怎么样 你没接电♥话♥
How'd it go? You weren't answering.
他有兴趣
He's interested.
真的吗 哇 好
Really? Wow. Okay.
等一下 这…太好了
Um, hang on. That's, uh, that's-- that's great.
他怎么样
Um, how was he?
很愤怒
Angry.
但他很聪明 他听完就知道 这是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
But he's smart. He knows a good deal when he hears it.
我们还有一个问题 你♥爸♥爸来了
Um, we-- we have another problem. Your dad's here.
他正在找本
He's searching for Ben.
不 我不是这个意思
No, I'm not saying that. It's--
你能来真是考虑周到
It's very thoughtful that you've come.
我还能做什么 我儿子失踪了
What else would I do? My son is missing.
你一个屁都不放
Not a peep from you.
我很抱歉 爸爸 只是…
I'm sorry, Dad. It's just…
只是我也没什么消息
There's been no news.
而且 老实说 县警♥察♥局都没办法 你又能做些什么
Um, and, honestly, w-what could you do that the sheriff's office couldn't?
我们雇了一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
We've hired a PI.
芝加哥的前警♥察♥
A former Chicago cop.
梅尔·萨坦
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表