剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
那些混♥蛋♥很幸运 我很讲究工作道德 这是一种之前就有的病
Those dickheads are lucky I got a work ethic as a preexisting condition.
我们只需要听他们说完
Well, all we gotta do is hear them out.
或者…
Or…
我们可以离开这里
we could get the fuck out of here.
我们聊过这个了
We talked about this.
他们多久会发现
How long before they find out?
没人能找到那具尸体
No one's finding that body.
而且 马蒂说如果交易顺利
And besides, Marty says if the deal goes through,
那就意味着纳瓦罗 不会在这里问问题了
that means Navarro won't be around to ask questions.
我…
When I--
我扣动扳机的时候
when I pulled the trigger,
他盯着我 好像世界上的一切都没有意义
he stared at me like nothing in the world made sense.
很好 我也希望超级痛
Good. I hope it was fucking painful too.
这跟杀动物不一样 你知道吗
It wasn't like killing an animal, you know?
他是个混♥蛋♥
He was a piece of shit.
但还是
Still.
他杀了我爸 他杀了本
He murdered my dad, and he murdered Ben.
我还是杀了一个人
I still killed a person.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
你从没在那里
You were never there.
你好 你一定是来开会的
Oh. Hi, there. Uh, you must be here for the meeting.
大家都在后面…
Every-- everyone is back in the, um…
下午好
Good afternoon.
你的团队到后面客厅开会 如果你…
Your group is meeting back in the parlor. If you, um…
卡米拉纳瓦罗艾历桑德罗 这是特别探员恰奇克雷
Camila Navarro Elizondro, this is, uh, Special Agent in Charge Clay,
执行助理格雷福斯主席
Executive Assistant Director Graves.
所以 你知道 纳瓦罗先生今晚要被转走
So you're aware…Mr. Navarro is being transferred this evening.
哈利 你好
Hiya, Harry.
为什么 露丝
Why, Ruth.
嗯 这个会议越来越折衷了
Well, this meeting is getting, uh, eclectic.
狂妄自大的男士们都来了吗
Are all the swinging dicks already here?
那不是我会给出的描述 不过…
Well, that's not a characterization I'd offer, but, um…
来了
…yes.
这是蕾切尔格瑞森和露丝兰格莫
This is Rachel Garrison and Ruth Langmore.
这二位是克雷探员和格雷福斯探员 这是卡米拉艾历桑德罗
Uh, these are Agents Clay and Graves, and that is Camila Elizondro.
露丝和蕾切尔 会接手密苏里贝拉赌场的运营
Uh, Ruth and Rachel are gonna be taking over operations for the Missouri Belle,
她们知道我们的任务
and they're well aware of our mission.
事实上 我是亲自教露丝流程的
in fact, I-I taught Ruth the protocols myself.
在我们开始之前
Before we start,
我只想说 我搭档合作的上一个 联邦调查局探员
I just wanna say the last FBI agent my partner worked with
把她搞惨了
fucked her up inside out.
让她对毒品上瘾了
Got her strung out.
所以
So,
我们同意坐下来谈任何这些事之前
we'd like an apology before we agree to sit down
我们想要一句道歉
and talk about any of this shit.
我想代表联邦调查局
On behalf of the Federal Bureau of Investigation,
因为对待你们的方式 向你们道歉
I'd like to apologize for our treatment of you.
谢谢 我很感激
Um, no, thank you. I-I appreciate that.
这些文件保证了你们作为合作证人
These are papers guaranteeing your freedom from prosecution
免受起诉
as a cooperating witness.
艾历桑德罗太太 我们的合同 将是口头的 但有法律效力
Ms. Elizondro, our agreement will be verbal but binding.
我们坐下吧
Shall we sit?
先别庆祝
No celebrating yet.
山姆 你在做什么
-Sam, what are you doing?
嗯…
Well, uh,
搬去北卡罗来纳州
moving to North Carolina.
我看得出来
Well, I can see that.
安娜莉丝觉得这会是个好主意
Annalise thinks it would be a good idea.
说她可以教我如何感恩
Says she can, uh, teach me how to be grateful.
我相信她会愿意教你很多
I'm sure she'll be willing to teach you a lot of things.
所以…
So…
我觉得这是…
I guess this is…
深情的告别
Fond farewell.
对
-Yeah.
谢谢你一直支持我
Thanks for always having my back.
喂 恭喜你山姆的事
Thank you. We'll see you.
我是说 你至少救了一个迷失的灵魂
Hey, congratulations on Sam. I mean, you managed to save at least one lost soul.
你想怎样 温蒂
What do you want, Wendy?
我不是来打架的
-I-I'm not-- I'm not here to fight.
那是什么
-Then what?
我们的基金会为寻找本的网站
Our foundation has made a very generous donation
捐出了很慷慨的一笔
to the site dedicated to finding Ben.
有一个健康津贴
There is a healthy stipend
会永远存在 直到找到他
in perpetuity until he's found.
我希望你来负责
I'd like you to be in charge.
你可以有钱继续你的工作
You can afford to continue your work.
或者其他你认为合适的工作
Or any other work you see fit.
再见 温蒂
Goodbye, Wendy.
一路平安
Safe trip.
你得到了你想要的一切
You get everything you wanted.
能够成为悲伤的父亲
Get to be the grieving father.
拿到了钱
You have money.
你在教会里有地位
You have status in your church.
但你无法伤害我
You just don't get to hurt me.
我想你很为自己感到骄傲
I suppose you're proud of yourself.
完全没有
Not at all.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
夏洛特 你真漂亮
Oh, Charlotte, you look beautiful.
转身
Turn around.
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
嗨
Hi.
我去换衣服
I'll-- I'll get dressed.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不错的出场
Nice turnout.
恭喜
Congratulations.
有人退出了吗
Has anyone backed out?
不仅没有人退出 我们还在打回请求
Oh, not only has no one backed out, we're still fielding requests.
这整个地方闻起来像新印的钱
This whole place smells like freshly minted money.
大部分迟到的都是本地人吗
Are most of the late additions local?
有几个
A few, um, but you've also got
但也有严重的重工业拒绝浪潮发生
this serious Rust Belt wave happening.
好吧 给我说几个名字听听 我想刺♥激♥一下
Well, tease me some names, just for a high.
德格鲁特 贝德威尔 米利提 芬德利
Uh, DeGroot, Bedwell, Militti, Findley.
所以我们是防弹的
So we're bulletproof.
这是该死的加冕仪式
It's a goddamn coronation.
谢弗来了吗
Is Schafer here?
对 他在楼下的21点赌桌上尝试运气
Yeah, he's downstairs trying his luck at the blackjack tables.
我可以跟你聊聊吗
May I borrow you a sec?
你会想要安静地出去
You're gonna wanna make a quiet exit.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们指示 我们在密歇根和威斯康辛的人
We've instructed our people in Michigan and Wisconsin
撤走你的投票机
to pull your voting machines.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
已经做完了
It's done.
不 你需要我在董事会
No, you need me on this board
因为你肯定不想 让你的基金会停止运作
if you want your foundation not to die on the fucking vine.
拜托 兰德尔
Please, Randall.
你看过楼上吗
Have you looked upstairs?
你也应该知道 我们跟联邦调查局的好朋友们谈过了
Oh, you should also know, we've talked to our very good friends at the FBI.
这将是我们的第一次反♥腐♥败♥合作
-Our first anti-corruption partnership.
那是对你的反击 温蒂比尔德
That's just blowback on you, Wendy Byrde.
我们早就在你前面想到这一步了
Oh, we're way ahead of you there.
“改变从家开始”
"Change starts at home."
“清扫你自己的房♥子” 什么什么的
"Cleaning up our own house." Yada yada yada.
你知道规矩
-You know the drill.
你一定不想这么做
You don't wanna do this.
但我做了
Oh, but I do.
没有我 你根本没机会 把任何人排除在制裁黑名单之外
Without me, you don't stand a chance of getting anyone off the SDN list.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表