剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
我想要做
I want to do it.
我会给你洗钱
I'll launder your money.
那好吧
Well, then.
你快过来吧
Get your ass over here.
梅尔萨特姆
请完成你的工作
我在找海伦皮尔斯
I'm looking for Helen Pierce.
我是她的朋友
I'm her friend.
她不在的时候 我在这里待一阵子
I'm staying here while she's away for a while.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
你知道我怎么能联♥系♥上她吗
Do you know how I can get in touch with her?
你是警长
You're the sheriff.
就是
Like...
就是 警长
Like, the... sheriff.
没错 是我
That's right. That's me.
哇
Wow.
我只需要找到联♥系♥她的方法
I just need to find a way to get a hold of her.
等等 让我把音乐关小点
Hold on a sec. Let me turn the music down.
-他有没有告诉你 他去了哪里 -他说他骑着自行车到处跑
- Did he tell you where he went? - He said he just rode around on his bike.
你相信他吗
You believe him?
撒谎不像他干的事
I mean, it's not like him to lie.
我
Um. I, uh...
我觉得我们要小心 要保持一致的说法 好吧
I think we got to be careful to... have a consistent voice. Okay?
-我知道 -对
- I know. - Yeah.
我只是觉得 我们
I just, I think that, you know, we just...
我们不能在孩子们面前互相争吵
We can't contradict each other in front of the kids.
我觉得我们应该从同一个方向上 努力管好他们 你懂吗
I think we should be parenting from the same direction, you know?
你说得对
You're right.
我投赞成票
I vote forward.
我解决了你们的问题
I solved your problem.
过来看看
Come have a look.
你们有焚尸炉
You own a crematorium.
对吧
Right?
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表