剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
Yeah.
你没想过在我的人 被送去破产的济贫院前
You didn't think to warn me before my guys lost a day
警告我一下吗
running to shuttered workhouses?
就像我之前浪费了几个月的时间
Like how you warned me
精炼一款你不敢销♥售♥的产品
before I lost months refining a product
你当时就警告过我吗
that you were too chickenshit to distribute?
这些戒毒所给了你50万美元
You are half a mil in the hole to me over these rehabs.
如果我是你 我就会不再深陷债务
If I were you, I'd quit digging.
好吧 算你走运 我来还你钱了
Well, lucky for you I have come to pay you back.
我觉得应该给你第二次机会
Figured you deserved a second chance.
我手头有点紧
I'm a little short on cash,
因为我没有拿到货
seeing as I got no distribution.
那我建议你去找一些
Then I suggest you go find some.
现在去
Right now.
如果我这么做 你一分钱也见不到
If I do, you won't see a cent.
我想你不太明白 我是在请求
I don't think you quite understand. I am asking...
去他的
Fuck that.
我要求你把欠我的都还给我
I'm demanding you give me what you owe me.
我不能帮助那些拒绝自助的人
I can't help people who refuse to help themselves.
你发现了什么
What did you find?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
- 我就知道 我他妈就知道 -我很抱歉 艾琳
- I knew it. I fucking knew it. - I'm so sorry, Erin.
为什么 因为是你干的吗
Why, 'cause you're the ones who did it?
我们跟这事一点关系都没有
We didn't have anything to do with it.
那怎么会发生这种事
Then how did it happen?
她为危险的人工作
She worked for dangerous people.
- 你的父母也是 但他们还活着 -他们是幸运
- So do your parents. They're still alive. - They're lucky.
或者是他们干的
Or they did it.
这根本说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
如果他们和这件事有关 为什么要让我来告诉你
Why would they let me come tell you if they had anything to do with it?
因为他们想让我停止问问题
Because they want me to stop asking questions.
他们知道这事会落到他们头上 所以他们想让我闭嘴
They know this could land on them, so they want me to shut up.
艾琳
Erin!
你现在的所有感受
Everything you're feeling right now,
你完全有权利去感受
you have every right to feel.
但为了你 为了所有你爱的人
But for your sake, and the sake of everyone that you love,
你需要忘了我们之前的对话
you need to forget that this conversation ever happened.
因为如果再有一个人知道了
Because if even one other person finds out,
你就会是下一个
you'll be next,
接着是赛斯
followed by Seth,
然后是你♥爸♥爸和他的女朋友
then your Dad, and his girlfriend.
这是大家最不愿意看到的
And that's the last thing that anyone wants.
- 你不知道会发生什么 -我知道
- You don't know what will happen. - I do.
相信我
Trust me.
看着我
Look at me.
艾琳
Erin.
看着我
Look at me.
虽然我们和你妈妈的事没有任何关系
Just because we didn't have anything to do with your mom,
但这并不意味着我们在未来不能动手
it doesn't mean we're not capable in the future
如果我们没有其他选择的话 只能这样
if we don't have any other choice.
肖医疗解决方案公♥司♥
- 比尔德先生 -是我
- Mr. Byrde. - Yeah.
我是康纳·麦克维 肖医疗的保安 护送你离开现场去见肖小姐
Connor McVeigh, Shaw Medical security, here to escort you off site to Miss Shaw.
很好 我们还在等快递员送来样本
Okay, great. We're still waiting on a courier with a sample,
我也没被告知什么时候
and, uh, I wasn't told, you know, when...
抱歉我来迟了
Sorry I'm late.
那个该死的莱恩
That damn Ryan.
跟我来
Follow me.
你好 马蒂
Hola, Marty.
- 嗨 -很高兴再次见到你
- Hi. - It's good to see you again.
胳膊抬起来
Arms up.
手♥机♥
Cell phones.
装在袋子里 否则交易结束
In the bag or the deal ends now.
最后我们会记得的 不是敌人的言语 而是朋友的沉默
你喜欢吗 我在退休派对上 给了我最大的捐赠者每人一个
Do you like? I gave one to each of my biggest donors at my retirement party.
金博士
Dr. King.
这不是你所期待的 来自本州道德沦丧浩劫的事吗
Not what you were expecting from the epicenter of the state's moral blight?
你还记得
You remember.
我怎么可能忘记
How can I forget?
跟你的牌匾不太相符
Not exactly in keeping with your plaque.
是的 但这
Oh yeah. But it...
确实 在他开始和你合作之前 我一直把你的人
It is. I always saw your guy as a friend I could reach across the aisle to
看作是一个可以相互接触的朋友
until he started working with you.
所以我等了这么多年 想当面对你说"去你♥妈♥的♥"
Which is why I've been waiting years to say "fuck you" to your face.
至少让我传达一下 我的商业想法 兰德尔
At least let me make my pitch, Randall.
你准备好了就开始
Whenever you're ready.
比尔德家族基金会是一家非盈利机构
The Byrde Family Foundation is a non-profit,
一个不关心政♥治♥的组织 这个组织知道在中西部做任何事情
apolitical organization that understands to get anything done in the Midwest,
你必须要把手伸到道路的另一边
you have to reach across the aisle.
我们从滥用发薪日贷款 和取消抵押品赎回权开始
We started with payday loan abuse and foreclosure relief,
但现在我们有机会 与阿片类药物的流行作斗争
but now we have an opportunity to fight the opioid epidemic.
没人能区分出红党或蓝党的好坏
None of which discriminates between red or blue.
这就是温蒂招募我的原因
That's why Wendy enlisted me and my experience
以及我为密苏里州最有影响力的 共和党捐赠者工作的经验
working for Missouri's most influential Republican donors.
对于基金会的资金 我们想不出还有比他
And we can't think of a more responsible steward for the foundation's funds
更负责任的管理人了
than a man who spent a decade
他曾在参议院预算委员会 担任了十年的资深共和党成员
as the ranking Republican member of the Senate budget committee.
他仍然在塑造 草原之州的政♥治♥可能性方面
A man who still plays a massive role in shaping
发挥着巨大的作用
what is and is not politically possible in the Prairie State.
所以你想用三流的奉承
So, you want to buy my obedience
和董事会席位来收买♥♥我的服从吗
with some third-rate flattery and a board seat?
我们现在控制的 一亿五千万美元的战争基金如何
How about access to $150 million war chest that we now control?
在通往白宫的路上 在接下来的30年里
The road to the White House, for the next 30 years,
要通过威斯康辛州、密歇根州 俄亥俄州和密苏里州
goes through Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio and Missouri.
但既然你退休了 你的势力范围就仅限于伊利诺斯州
But since you've retired, your reach only goes as far as Illinois.
想想购买♥♥力能给你在整个地区
Think about the kind of influence that purchasing power could buy you
带来什么样的影响 参议员
across the region, Senator.
乃至整个国家
And across the country.
这是表示同意吗
Is that a yes?
这是一个稍微不那么激烈的去你的
It's a slightly less vehement fuck-you.
好吧
Well...
你的决定不要拖得太久
don't take too long with your decision.
那些董事会的席位正在被填满
Those board seats are filling up.
你连汗都没出
You didn't even break a sweat. There was a time
曾经有一段时间 谢弗是我能想象到 跟他说话最可怕的人
when Schafer was the scariest man I could imagine speaking to.
摆弄小装置 化学家世家
Pardon the gadgetry. Family of chemists.
以及多元化的房♥地♥产♥投资组合
And a diverse real estate portfolio.
我欣赏自己干脏活的女人
I admire a woman who does her own dirty work.
我 我确保了你的金融渠道基础设施
I, uh... I made sure that... that your financial back-channel infrastructure, uh,
仍然能让任何 关注塔斯马尼亚供应商的人知道
will still point anyone paying attention to your suppliers to Tasmania.
那是相同的税收协议
It's the same tax protocols.
没有必要分层 这都是无摩擦的
No layering necessary. It's all frictionless.
我们正在彻底检查我们的生产流程
And we're overhauling our production process,
所以我们的产品都是医用级的
so all our output is medical grade.
结合马蒂的研究
Combine that with Marty's work,
我们要玩一个完美的花招
and we'll be pulling off the perfect sleight of hand.
这和我们的塔斯马尼亚货没什么区别
It's indistinguishable from our Tasmanian supply.
太棒了
Ah! Muy bien.
那我就能经常见到你了 肖女士
Then it looks like I'll be seeing a lot more of you, Ms. Shaw.
从现在开始 我将是我叔叔 在这笔交易中的私人代表
From here on out, I'll be my uncle's personal representative on this deal.
我进城监督第一批货的时候 想和你一起吃顿饭
I'd love to grab dinner when I'm in town to supervise the first shipment.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你是我见过的第一个 家族杀的人比我家还多的外国佬
You're the first gringo I've metwhose family's killed more people than mine.
好吧 这附近有俱乐部吗 我们可以去派对一下
All right. Is there a club around here, we can go party?
不能引起太多的关注
Not without drawing too much heat.
这些人不可能等着回家
Oh, there's no chance these guys are waiting till they get home.
跟我来
Follow me.
你是以保险广♥告♥里 那个人的名字命名的吗
Were you named after that guy from the insurance commercial?
不是 笨蛋 他的名字 是以恐吓者的名字命名的
No, dipshit, he's named after The Intimidator.
天啊 你们都需要好好学习学习
Holy fuck, y'all need to educate yourselves.
达勒·恩哈德绅士
Dale Earnhardt, Senior.
好吧 史上最棒的纳斯卡车手
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表