剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
What the hell are you doing here at this hour?
我们遇到事了 我想让你先听我说完
We had a fuck-up and I wanted you to hear about it from me first.
不是她的错
It wasn't her fault.
凯瑞·斯通在赌场里吸毒
Kerry Stone OD'd at the casino.
别担心 我会掩盖痕迹 没人会知道是我们的货
Don't worry, I... I covered our tracks. Nobody will know it's our shit.
我就知道把他带进来是个麻烦
I knew bringing him in on this was trouble!
我会处理好的 我保证
I took care of it. I promise.
其他人在警♥察♥到这里之前就先离开了
The rest of those guys just took off before the cops even got there
我们什么都没说
and we didn't say shit.
对 我们也不会 守口如瓶
Yeah. And we won't neither. Not a word.
你听到我的保证了 斯内尔太太 我以我的名誉发誓
You got that, Mrs. Snell. On my honor.
我知道
I do though,
只是想确认一下我的帮助会得到感激
just want to be sure that my help is appreciated,
你懂我的意思了吗
if you catch me?
我是说 如果我知道 这工作还包括向警♥察♥说谎
Uh, I mean, if I'd known this job meant lying to the police...
你是在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?!
搞什么 你到底搞什么鬼 达莲娜
What the fuck?! What the actual fucking fuck, Darlene?!
我在这行待了这么久 我很清楚一旦被敲诈
I've been in this long enough to know when I'm being blackmailed!
他这种人就不会停
His kind doesn't stop.
埋他最好的地方就是长草地
Best field to bury him in is Long Meadow.
一定要记得带些碱液
Make sure you bring yourself some lye.
我要回去睡觉了
I am going back to bed.
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
搞什么
What the f...
如果你想的话 今晚可以去拖车那里睡
You can crash at the trailers tonight if you want.
欢迎来到布恩镇
警♥察♥
嗨 你能帮我个忙吗
Hi. I was wondering if you could help me.
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private investigator.
你好吗
How're you doing?
住在附近吗
From around here?
我们对非法使用毒品有零容忍♥的政策
We have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to illegal drug use.
密苏里贝拉赌场已经 在当地创造了超过350个工作岗位 安
The Missouri Belle has... has created over 350 local jobs, Ann.
我觉得这是积极的影响 不是吗
I'd call that a positive influence, wouldn't you?
是的 这就是为什么我们的戒毒设施
Yes, and... and that's why our drug facilities
是对这个社区及时的补充
are such a... a timely addition to the community.
是的
Y... Yes.
是的 没错
Yes, that's right.
我弟弟本一生都受毒瘾的折磨
My brother Ben struggled with addiction his entire life.
很惨痛
It was devastating.
他第一次过量吸毒时 才17岁
The first time he OD'd, he was 17.
我们的家乡没有我们现在 在建的这种设施 我可以向你保证
Our hometown didn't have the facilities we're building now, I can assure you.
如果他们有的话 你知道 也许就
And if they did, you know, maybe...
他现在就会在我身边
he would be here right now
而不是人间蒸发
and not missing.
谢谢你 安 真是 你真是太好了
Well, thank you, Ann. That's... That's really... That's really kind.
谢谢你让我们说出我们的故事
And thank you for letting us tell our side of the story.
明天可以运营
It'll... It'll run tomorrow?
哦 谢谢 我们非常感激
Oh, thank you. We... we really appreciate it.
好
Okay.
好的 再次感谢 再见
All right, thanks again. Bye.
再见
Bye-bye.
那是怎么回事
What... What was that?
温蒂 你不能这样提起他 太鲁莽了
You know, Wendy, you can't talk about him like that. It's reckless.
这是怎么回事
What's going on with this?
嗯 你能告诉我吗
Hmm? Can you tell me?
这是
It's...
有效的公♥关♥手段
good PR.
所以 你从没有他的消息吗
So, you haven't heard from him?
恐怕我都不知道他是不是失踪了
I'm afraid I didn't even know he was missing.
不奇怪吗
Is that strange?
这么久都没有他的消息
Going for so long without having heard from him?
他上学期有个代课老师的工作
Uh, he had a job substitute teaching last semester.
他周日会过来
He'd come over Sundays.
我们会在礼拜结束后 一起看黑豹队的比赛 但是
We'd watch the Panthers together after services, but, uh...
他不怎么喜欢打电♥话♥
...he's not one for the phone.
你知道他丢掉了那份工作吗 就是关于
Did you know he lost that job? It was something about, uh...
毁坏学生财产、袭击维修工人
destroying student property and assaulting a maintenance worker.
我提起这些 是因为我只是想知道
I'm only bringing that up because I'm wondering
他是否有做这种事的倾向
if he had a propensity for that kind of thing?
暴♥力♥倾向 我是说任何可能导致他失踪的事
Violence? I mean, anything that might have led to him being gone missing.
我儿子是出了点问题 他的大脑机制
My son has had some issues. His brain chemistry...
你作为父母什么也帮不上
Nothing you could do anything about as a parent.
只能 监视他
Just... wiring.
这不是谁的错
No one's fault.
那我猜你把它归结于毒品
Then I suppose you couple that with the drugs...
说什么
What's that?
你儿子的毒品问题
Your son's drug problem?
他没吸过毒
He didn't have a drug problem.
你女儿开了一家戒毒中心
Your daughter's opening up a drug treatment center
她说其中一个原因就是 本一生都在毒瘾中挣扎
and she said one of the reasons was Ben had a lifelong battle with drugs
她想要帮助有同样困难的家庭
and she wanted to help families in the same situation.
温蒂说的
Wendy said that?
是的
She did.
嗯
Well...
她很久以前就迷失了方向
She lost the path a long time ago.
我不会相信她说的话
I wouldn't put much stock in what she says.
你知道你儿子可能去哪儿了吗
Do you have any idea where your son might've gone?
也许是别人不知道的地方
Maybe a place other people don't know about?
我的车油已经加满了 猫也找好了保姆
I got a tank full of gas, cat's with the sitter.
我很乐意开车到任何地方 和任何人交流
I'm happy to drive just about anywhere, talk to just about anyone.
他经常跑来跑去
He bounces around a lot,
但他在威尔明顿认识一些人
but he did have some people in Wilmington for a bit
他在诺克斯维尔待了很长一段时间
and he had one pretty long stint in Knoxville.
我可能会从这些地方开始
That's where I'd probably start.
抱歉 已经是下午了 我累了
Sorry, it's, uh, afternoon, I get tired.
我理解
Of course.
你们在教堂里和那些家伙谈话时
Folks you spoke to at church...
你提到这个毒品的事了吗
You mention this drug business?
不 先生 我没有
No, sir. I did not.
露丝·兰格莫
Ruth Langmore?
嗯
Yeah?
格雷罗警长 你好
Sheriff Guerrero. Hi.
介意我问下你昨晚和
Mind if I ask what you were doing
凯瑞·斯通在密苏里贝拉赌场 做什么吗
at the Missouri Belle last night with Kerry Stone?
赌博
Gambling.
和一个明星主厨
With a celebrity chef
还有一个橄榄队的合伙老板
and a guy who owns part of a football team?
我想是的
I guess so.
你怎么认识斯通先生的
How do you know Mr. Stone?
我以前在密苏里贝拉赌场打工
I used to work at the Missouri Belle and...
我觉得他喜欢我
I guess he liked me.
他跟很多其他前员工在一起玩吗
Does he hang out with a lot of other former employees?
我说不好
Couldn't say.
我听说你昨晚用纳洛酮救活他了
I heard you NARCAN'd him back to life last night.
看来他欠你一个人情
Guess he owes you one too.
你怎么知道他吸的是什么
How'd you know what he was on?
蒙对了
Lucky guess.
我看了眼你的记录 露丝
I took a look at your record, Ruth.
小偷小摸、私自闯入、无证驾驶
Petty theft, B and E, driving without a license.
这些东西都是可以忽略不计的
Not a thing on there you can't leave behind if you want to.
但贩毒 贩卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
But dealing drugs? Dealing heroin?
谢谢你的建议
Thanks for the advice.
我们完事了
We good?
还没有
Not quite.
我追踪不到斯通先生的司机
I'm having trouble tracking down Mr. Stone's driver,
布林克·利西蒙斯
Brinkley Simmons.
你认识他吗
You know him?
不认识 抱歉
No fucking idea. Sorry.
我觉得他不是本地人
I don't think he's local.
好
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表