剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
我只是 只是想请求你
I-I... I'm just... I'm just asking you,
别管了 拜托别管这事了
just please leave it. Just please leave it alone.
好
Okay.
好 我不碰她
Okay. I won't touch her.
我向你保证
You... You have my word.
好
Okay.
手 举起手来
Hands! Put 'em up!
趴到地上
Get on the ground!
趴到地上
Get on the ground!
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
奥马·纳瓦罗
Omar Navarro.
你被逮捕了
You are being placed under arrest.
你有权保持沉默、拒绝回答问题
You have the right to remain silent and refuse any questioning.
你所说的任何话都将作为呈堂证供
Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law.
你有权在跟警♥察♥说话之前请律师
You have the right to an attorney before speaking to the police.
或是有律师在场时才说话
Or to have an attorney present...
今天密苏里中部发生了精彩的一幕
An incredible scene in Central Missouri today
当局下令突袭波克县的私人机场
after authorities descended onto a private airfield in Polk County
逮捕了墨西哥毒枭奥马·纳瓦罗
and arrested Mexican drug kingpin Omar Navarro.
警方仍然在现场活动
The scene is still very active,
你可以看到在我身后 部署的庞大警力
as you can see behind me with a very heavy police...
天啊
Holy shit.
我们不知道纳瓦罗在想什么 你知道吗
You know, we have no idea what Navarro is thinking.
他可能认为这和我们有关
You know, he could think we had something to do with this
或者哈维认为和我们有关系
or Javi could think that we had something to do with it. So we just...
所以我们需要小心谨慎 我们需要绷紧神经、非常小心
We need to be careful, you know. We need to stay aware and be careful.
- 你在听我说话吗 -是的
- You listening to me? - Yes.
- 给 -很好 谢谢
- Here. - Oh, great. Thank you.
- 不 -你不一定要用枪
- No. - You don't have to use it.
- 那我为什么要带着 -夏洛特
- Well, then why do I have to take it? - Charlotte!
去找你弟弟 到那个地方去 待在那里
Just get your brother, get to the spot, and stay there.
该死的 玛雅为什么要这么做
God damn it. Why the fuck would Maya do this?
是啊 我也不知道
Yeah, well, you tell me.
好了 夏洛特 我要你非常小心
All right, Charlotte, I want you to, uh, be careful.
提高警惕 手♥机♥随时开机
Keep your eyes open, and your phone on at all times.
好 保证
Okay, promise.
我们的手被绑住了
Our hands are tied.
逮捕过程出现在了世界所有的媒体上
The arrest is on every media outlet in the fucking world.
那个男人不知道他为什么会坐牢
The man has no idea why he's sitting in a jail cell.
他的报复行动 将是杀死任何可能参与的人
His default will be to kill anyone who might have been involved.
那我建议你躲起来
Then I suggest you hide.
如果 等一下
Well, what if... What... Hang on.
如果我们用哈维这么干呢
What if we do the same thing with Javi instead?
现在玛雅搞砸了我们的纳瓦罗计划
Now that Maya has screwed up our Navarro plan,
我们也对他侄子做同样的事
let's just do the same thing with his nephew.
- 我们不会处理埃利桑德罗的 -不会
- We won't deal with Elizondro. - No?
就这样 这是
And that's... that's it? This is, uh...
联邦调查局一直在享受现金的流入
I mean, the FBI has been enjoying a cash infusion
大概是多少 一个季度三千万美元
of... of about what, $30 million this quarter?
那是很多法律和秩序 是很多
That's... That's a lot of law and order. It's a lot of...
特别工作组的资金和奖金增加的来源
...task force funding and... and bonus bumps.
为了让联邦调查局 和哈维尔·埃利桑德罗交易
For the Bureau to do business with Javier Elizondro...
我们会给你更高的费用
We'll get you a higher fee.
高很多
Much higher.
我只要 需要和纳瓦罗谈谈
I just... I need to talk to Navarro.
不可能
Not possible.
那你跟他谈谈怎么样
What if you talk to him?
联邦调查局不会接近他
The FBI's not going anywhere near the man.
当然不会
Of course not.
这一切都没有发生
None of this is happening.
我跟我叔叔说了 别杀海伦
I told my uncle, don't kill Helen.
去杀另一个白人 他就是不听
Kill the other white meat. He just wouldn't listen.
我们跟这件事无关 那是一位特工的单独行动
We had nothing to do with this. This was one agent acting alone.
现在我必须要杀了你
And now I get to kill you.
喂 我们可以把这变成你的机会 哈维
Hey, we can turn this into an opportunity for you, Javi.
我真的很想杀了你 你知道吗
And I really want to kill you, you know?
这件事我跟你们没完
I'm gonna make a meal of it.
飞机场被封锁了 你没办法坐飞机
The airfield is taped off. You can't get to your jet,
所以请给我们一点时间 好吗 就稍微等一下
so just give us a little bit of time on this, okay? Just some time.
我给你90分钟
I'll give you 90 minutes.
当波克县的地方当局协助逮捕时
While local authorities from Polk County assisted with the arrest,
纳瓦罗已被联邦拘留
Navarro has been transferred into federal custody.
他是墨西哥最大贩毒集团的领袖
The leader of what's rumored to be the largest cartel in Mexico.
- 你做了什么 -纳瓦罗一直在联邦调查局
- What did you do? - Navarro's been long on the FBI's list
的通缉犯名单上 -我的工作
...of Most Wanted fugitives. My job.
在他被捕正值
His arrest comes on the heels
近期墨西哥 与贩毒集团有关的暴♥力♥不断升级
of a recent escalation in cartel-related violence in Mexico,
美国和墨西哥戏剧性地联合突袭了
culminating in the dramatic joint US/Mexico raid
纳瓦罗的长♥期♥对手 拉古纳斯贩毒集团
of Navarro's longtime rival... ...the Lagunas Cartel.
我没时间看你耍驴
Okay, I don't have time for you to be an asshole.
我已经不再参与了 你哪里不懂
I'm not a part of this anymore. What don't you understand?
他们不了解 我们家族最新的内部运作 乔纳
They're not up to date on the inner workings of our family, Jonah,
他们会杀了你
and they will kill you.
嗨 吉姆
Hey, Jim.
我们需要让你跟这件事脱离干系
We need to get you insulated on this.
- 我会再打给你 -整个产业
- Listen, I'll have to call you back. - The entire operation
从赌场到最小的子公♥司♥
from the casino to the smallest subsidiary,
必须无懈可击
has got to be bulletproof.
它们是无懈可击的
They are bulletproof.
不 我不能因为这个而坐牢 我需要你签一些文件
No, I'm not going to prison over this. There's some papers I need you to sign.
文件可以等下再签 吉姆
The papers can wait, Jim.
现在就来我家
Get to my house right now
不然我就会打上几个电♥话♥ 让你的人生天翻地覆
or I start making some phone calls that make your life very difficult.
我的天啊 你和你妈妈简直一模一样
Oh my Lord. Your mama could have spit you out.
两个金色头发、黑眼睛的苏珊
Double golden gloriosa black-eyed Susan.
那是必须有的
That's a must-have.
充满阳光
Full sunlight.
你看《偶像》吗
You watch Idol?
《美国偶像》吗
Oh, American Idol?
格鲁吉亚响尾蛇西瓜
Georgia rattlesnake watermelon.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
叫我查克
Call me Chuck.
我能摸摸你的头吗
Can I touch your head?
我的天啊
Oh... my Lord.
我没想到我有这么想念你妈妈
I didn't realize how much I missed your mama.
你应该看看
You should watch it.
我本来怕凯蒂·佩里会萌到出血
I was afraid Katy Perry was gonna give me a fucking cavity,
但她就是很乖
but... she's a doll baby.
我喜欢莱昂纳尔·里奇
And I love Lionel Richie.
你知道莱昂纳尔·里奇吗
You know Lionel Richie?
"在天花板上跳舞"
Uh, "Dancing on the Ceiling"?
"在天花板上跳舞"是什么鬼
Fuck, "Dancing on the Ceiling."
密苏里州的粉色爱心苹果
Missouri pink love apple.
是番茄
It's a tomato.
我记得我有
And I know I have it.
哦 找到了
Oh, here it is.
这是莱昂纳尔·里奇
This is Lionel Richie.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 这个超棒
Oh, this is good.
日落跑者和仙人掌雪人鱼尾菊
Sunset runners and cactus snowman zinnias.
我们来看看 公牛之血
Let's see. Bull's blood.
印度皇后
And Empress of India.
你妈妈告诉过你 她把我的小屋点着过吗
Your mom ever tell you she caught my shed on fire?
- 没有 -那是我垃圾老公的小屋
- No. - It was my piece-of-shit husband's shed.
他死于一次赛艇事故 在他的雷猫赛艇上流血过多而死
He died in a boating accident, bled to death on his Thundercat.
我的错
Whoopsy daisy.
凯德怎么了
Whatever happened to Cade?
那个该死的混♥蛋♥
That dick-washin' asshole.
他死了
He's dead.
很好 你是孤儿反而更好
Good. You're better off an orphan.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表