剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
我以前破坏过像这样的大院子
I've breached compounds like this before.
像哪样 你什么都看不到
Like what? You can't see shit.
相信我 我进去开三枪 然后我就出来
Trust me. I'm in, three shots, I'm out.
喂 我们不要杀人 好吗 我们要做个交易
Hey, we're not killing people, okay? We're making a deal.
而且你根本不知道毒品在哪儿
And you wouldn't even know where the drugs are anyway.
他们刚买♥♥下毒品 会放在视线之内的
They just bought them. They'll be in view.
而我们不是要偷东西 我们是要去付钱
And we're not stealing anything, we're paying for them.
那我进去了
So I'll go in.
不行 你别进去
No, you won't.
你要进去吗 马蒂
Are you gonna go in, Marty?
还是这该死的超级特工先生进去
Or Mr. Fucking Tight Ass Special Ops here?
因为如果你不进去 他也不进去
'Cause if you're not going in and he's not going in,
- 那谁他妈进去呢 -我说了不行 好吧
- then who the fuck's gonna go in? - I said, no. Okay?
你到底付不付我十万美元
Are you paying me that hundred grand or what?
付
I am.
那我就进去了
So then I'm fucking going in.
停下
Stop.
把袋子扔掉
Drop the bags.
我们只是想做笔交易 好吧
We just want to make a deal, okay,
比你付的还要多
over and above what you paid.
我们不是该死的警♥察♥
We're not fucking cops,
我们拿着现金
and we got cash.
我想见你的老板
I want to see your boss.
你和谁一起来的
Who you with?
还是和当时那些高速公路上的人
The same guys from the speedway.
他们在哪儿
Where they at?
车道尽头
Bottom of the driveway.
离袋子远点
Back away from the bags.
检查一下她
Check her out.
她没有危险
She's clean.
走吧
Go.
你知道这个产品不能有任何杂质混合
You know the product can't be cut with any impurities.
我担心时间 我们可能需要更激进一些
I'm worried about time. We might need to get aggressive.
不行 我们不能那样做 兄弟 你会害死她的
No. No, we can't do that, buddy. You're gonna get her killed.
- 当你说激进 -对 我是说潜在的伤亡
- When you say aggressive... - Yeah, I mean potential casualties.
喂 你能 你能让她接电♥话♥吗 朋友
Hey, can you... can you put her on speaker, guy?
- 你能让她接电♥话♥吗 谢谢 -你授权我进去了
- Can you put her on the speaker, please? - You authorize me to go in?
喂 克莱尔 我想跟你谈谈
Hey, Clare, I want to talk to you.
让她接电♥话♥ 谢谢 克莱尔
Put her on speaker, please. Clare!
让他接电♥话♥
Put him on.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂 你知道
Hey, um, uh, you know,
这些 这些是露丝的人
these are... these are Ruth's people.
我就是 我 再给她五分钟时间 谢谢
I just, I... Give her five more minutes, please.
这就是我唯一的请求 五分钟
That's all I'm asking. Five minutes.
五分钟 然后打给我
Five minutes. Then call me.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
假设我相信你不是警♥察♥ 但实际我不相信 然后呢
Let's say I believe you're not a cop, which I don't. Then what?
你告诉我
You tell me.
把钱留在这里 我明天早上给你打电♥话♥
Leave the money, I'll call you in the morning.
不可能
No fucking way.
你可以活着或死了把钱留下 所以活着留下更好些
You'll leave the money dead or alive, may as well be alive.
没有毒品我是不会走的
I ain't leaving here without the drugs.
那你就有麻烦了
Well, you have a problem then.
反正他们也不该去找你的
They were never supposed to go to you anyway.
放轻松 金发美女
Easy, Blondie.
听着 我为奥马纳瓦罗工作
Look, I work for Omar Navarro,
你知道那是谁吗
you know who that is?
你为奥马纳瓦罗工作 那你为什么需要毒品
You work for Omar Navarro, why you need drugs?
我需要把毒品拿回来
I need them back.
是为了和我一起来的那个人
They're for the guy I'm with.
哪个 警♥察♥还是海军陆战队员
Which one? The cop or the marine.
- 海军陆战队员 -他是谁
- The marine. - Who is he?
- 他叫康纳 -康纳是谁
- His name's Connor. - Connor who?
我他妈不知道
I don't fucking know.
康纳有现金
Connor with cash.
这些关你屁事
What the fuck do you care?
关我很多事
I care a lot.
那个 那个人
The... The guy...
那个 你认为是警♥察♥的人
The guy who you... who you think's the cop,
他和纳瓦罗是合作伙伴
him and Navarro are partners.
这听起来像是胡编乱造
That sounds like a lot of talk.
好吧 我明白了 你 你受到了惊吓
Okay, I get it, I get it, you're... you're spooked.
但你被吓到的问题 会让你损失十万美元
But the problem with you being spooked is about to cost you 100 grand.
喂 贱♥人♥
Hey, bitch.
别他妈对我的生意指手画脚
Stop telling me how to run my fucking business!
已经六分钟了 你授权我进去吗
It's been six minutes, you authorize me to go in?
七分钟
Seven.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
你♥爸♥爸会说 跟着你的直觉走
Your dad would say, go with your gut.
- 好 -好的意思是 进去
- Okay. - "Okay" meaning, go in?
- 你不能进去 -我一会儿给你回电♥话♥
- You're not going in there. - I'll call you back.
你不能进去
You're not going in there.
八分钟前我们说好了五分钟时间
We agreed on five minutes eight minutes ago.
你就放松 然后坐在车里 好吗 你会害死她的
Just relax and sit in the car, okay? You're gonna get her killed.
你会害死自己的
You're gonna get yourself killed.
退后 我是认真的 退后 退
Stay back, I'm serious. Stay back. Stay...
- 该死 -坐进车里
- Damn it. Shit. - Get in the car.
快他妈坐进车里
Get in the fucking car!
有人他妈的能帮帮我吗
Can someone fucking help me here?
你好 参议员
Hello, Senator!
你们两个真的过来了
You two really came through.
你们要喝什么
Uh, what are you drinking?
波旁威士忌
Uh, bourbon.
我也喝这个
Good for me.
我也是
Me too.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的精神好多了
Well, your spirits have improved.
没有什么能比 发现你一直担心的事
Well, no joy being more sweet
都白担心了 更让人开心
than finding you've been worrying about nothing.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们可以假设
Uh, so can we, uh, assume that
你正式成为 比尔德家族基金会的董事了
you are officially on the board of The Byrde Family Foundation?
是的 你们可以这么假设
Yes, you can.
谢谢你们让我放松了心情
Thank you for easing my mind.
现在
And now...
为什么我觉得 这不仅仅是股票交易呢
Why do I get the feeling this is about more than just stock trading?
因为干扰联邦电♥信♥欺诈调查的风险
Since the risk of tampering with a federal wire-fraud investigation
比一个父亲在他儿子公♥司♥ 买♥♥股票的风险要严重得多
is a lot more serious than a father buying stocks in his son's company.
也许需要处理一个告密者
Eh, maybe a whistleblower needed to be dealt with.
什么样的告密者
What kind of whistleblower?
知道些事的工程师
Engineer who knows things.
什么样的事
What kind of things?
你问的问题太多了
You're asking a lot of questions.
就问一个
Just one.
我的孙子开♥发♥了一套计算机系统
My grandson, uh, developed a computer system
它比迄今为止的任何系统 都更精确、更通用
more accurate and versatile than anything to date.
作为另一项调查的一部分
And as part of this other investigation,
其中一名工程师可能正在考虑讲述
one of the engineers might have been considering telling details
技术的细节
about the technology.
也许已经说出去了
Might have been.
他现在已经不能再说了
Mmm, he... He no longer is.
这项技术是用来做什么的
And what does this technology do?
这项技术不能被任何外部机构审计
It can't be audited by any outside agencies,
即使它看起来是透明公开的
even when it appears transparent.
但重点是
But the point being,
你们俩为我的家庭做了很多
you two did a great job for my family.
谢谢你们 吉姆、温蒂比尔德
Thank you Jim, Wendy Byrde.
那些机器可以压制选票
Those machines can suppress votes.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表