剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
温蒂
Wen?
温蒂 你没事吧
Wendy, you okay?
有人吗
Hello.
我姐姐呢 你对她做了什么
Where's my sister? What did you do to her?
她没事 回家去了
She's fine and on her way home.
胡说
Bullshit!
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
不 你得相信
-Yes, you do.
我们不希望有其他人受伤 对吧
We don't want anyone else to get hurt, do we? Hmm?
喂
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
听着 喂
Listen, listen. Hey.
喂 我不会告诉任何人 我认识海伦 我发誓
Hey, hey, hey, I won't tell anyone anything I know about Helen. I swear.
你看到我身后的黑色SUV了吗
You see the black SUV behind me?
听着 你可以相信我
Listen, listen, listen. Listen, listen. You can trust me.
-我什么都不会说 -你看到SUV了吗
-I won't say a fucking thing! -Do you see the SUV?
你要走到那辆SUV上 坐到副驾驶
You're gonna walk over to the SUV. You're gonna get in the front passenger seat,
你要把两只手都放在仪表盘上
and you're gonna put both hands on the dash.
-你明白我跟你说的话吗 -我不会说的…
-Do you understand what I'm saying to you? -I won't say--
是的 我明白
Yeah, I understand.
走吧
Let's go.
好
Okay.
好吧
All right.
我太他妈…
I'm so fucking…
我的天
Oh, my God.
他妈的蠢货 真是…
Stupid fucking asshole, just…
他妈的蠢货
Stupid fucking asshole.
他妈的蠢货 有什么难的
Stupid fucking asshole, what's so fucking hard?
有什么难的
What's so fucking hard? What's so fucking hard?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉你必须这么做
I'm sorry you have to do this.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can you do something for me?
你可以告诉温蒂我也很抱歉吗
You can tell Wendy I'm sorry too?
我们小时候一起长大的时候
When we was growing up…
她是全世界唯一真正爱我的人
she's the only thing on the whole planet that really loved me.
我把上帝也包括进去了
And I'm including God in that equation.
她是唯一…真正爱我的人
She's-- she's the only thing… that really loved me.
我一直希望她为我感到骄傲
And I always wanted her to be proud of me, you know.
我太爱干傻事了 你知道 什么我都能搞砸
I just fuck up too much, and, you know, I just-- I fuck whatever up,
然后我 你知道 我道歉然后接着搞砸…
and then I, you know, I apologize and then fuck up again and…
你觉得…现在她能为我骄傲吗
You think she'd be proud of me now?
按我现在的处理方式
The way I'm handling this?
我想她会的
I think she would be.
你告诉她我很抱歉 然后你…
You tell her I'm sorry. And you…
你告诉她 我原谅她了
you tell her I forgive her.
你可以帮我的 不行吗
You-- you can do that for me. Can't you?
你可以…
You can…
对
Yeah, yeah.
你可以的
You can do that.
下车
Get out of the car.
快点 走进去
Come on, walk inside.
一直走 走吧
All the way in. Let's go.
到油布上去
On the tarp.
跪下
Kneel down.
等等
Wait.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
等等
Wait.
这是一场梦
This is a dream.
尼尔森会保护你
Nelson will protect you.
那个牧师 他会给你正当统治权
The priest, he will give legitimacy.
但剩下的就看你了 马蒂
But the rest is up to you, Marty.
等消息传开后 我的中尉们会聚集到一起 而你
Now, when the word gets out, my lieutenants will gather, and you,
你必须把他们争取过来
you will have to win them over.
你得让他们相信你
You will have to make them trust you.
让他们害怕你
-Make them fear you.
你要说服他们 你不是什么普通的信使
You will have to convince them that you are not just some messenger boy.
你什么都得过目 什么都要知道
You need eyes and ears on everything.
你必须指挥 马蒂 你必须要冷酷无情
You will have to be commanding, Marty. You will have to be ruthless.
你必须要成为我
You're going to have to be me.
如果你表现出一点弱点 他们就会突然袭击
And if you show even an ounce of weakness, they will pounce.
如果他们不尊重你 就会和对手联合
And if they don't respect you, they will join forces with a rival.
然后他们就会杀了你
Oh, and they will kill you.
嗨 怎么样
Hey. How is it?
没什么事 有很多带枪的人
It's fine. Lots of guys with guns.
但能成功吗
But it's working?
目前还行
So far.
我该走了
I should go.
谢谢你这么做
Thank you for doing this.
好
Yeah.
喂 刚才是你♥爸♥爸
Hey, that was your dad.
他没事
He's okay.
我昨天和纳瓦罗先生在一起
I was-- I was with Mr. Navarro yesterday.
他派我过来 让我来告诉你们…
And he sent me here to let you know that…
哈维埃利松德罗死了
that Javi Elizondro is dead.
该死的拉古纳斯
Fucking Lagunas.
不
Uh, no.
不是拉古纳斯集团干的
It was not the Lagunas cartel.
下令杀人的是纳瓦罗
The person who ordered that killing was Navarro.
哈维埃利松德罗是个叛徒
Javi Elizondro was a traitor.
他在跟美国政♥府♥做交易
He was making a deal with the US government.
他要把这个贩毒集团推倒
He was gonna bring this cartel down.
而且…他是害纳瓦罗被捕的人
And he is the one that got Navarro arrested.
现在谁他妈来管这边的事
Who the fuck will run things down here?
纳瓦罗来管
Navarro will.
在美国监狱里
From an American prison?
我会把他弄出监狱的
I'm gonna get him out of prison.
你凭什么认为自己能做到
What makes you think that you can do that?
因为那是我想要的
Because that's what I want.
我当初想让纳瓦罗赢贩毒集团战争 后来谁赢了
I wanted Navarro to win the cartel war. Who won the cartel war?
现在 我想让他出狱 我要把他救出来
Now I want him out of prison, so I'm gonna get him out of prison.
最后
Lastly,
我要单独和你们每一个人谈话
I'm gonna need to meet with each of you individually
讨论你们各自领域的事
to discuss your business in your territories.
这是纳瓦罗要求的
That's something Navarro wanted.
所以你带上你的会计和账本
So you bring your accountants, and you bring your books.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-不好意思 比尔德先生 -嗯
-Excuse me, Mr. Byrde. -Yeah.
我是卡米拉埃利松德罗
I am Camila Elizondro.
嗨 我为你痛失亲人感到抱歉
Hi. Um, sorry for your loss.
我能和你谈谈吗
May I have a word with you?
好 当然…
Yes, sure, um…
我完全理解…
I completely understand that,
但我只是…我不知道能告诉你多少
uh, but I'm just-- I just don't know how much I can, uh, I can tell you.
我知道一切发生得太快
Uh, I-I know that it was-- that it was quick,
就…你知道 我…我很抱歉
Um, and, uh, you know, I'm just-- I'm so sorry.
我…这一定很难很难接受
I-- this must be very, very hard.
我在他失踪的那天哭了
I did my crying the night he disappeared.
哈维很有野心
Javi was so ambitious.
他总是这么说我哥哥 我一直知道这一天会来
The way he'd talk about my brother, I always knew this day would come.
我也失去了我的父亲和丈夫
I lost my father and my husband to this life too.
你有孩子吗 比尔德先生
-Hmm. -Do you have any children, Mr. Byrde?
有 女儿和儿子
Yeah, a daughter and a son.
我希望他们这辈子不会追随你 步你的后尘
I hope they don't take after you and follow you in this life.
你真的能让我哥哥出狱 然后回家吗
Can you really get my brother out of prison and back home?
-可以 -怎么做
-Yes. -How?
你熟悉制裁黑名单吗
You familiar with the SDN list?
对 这是…
Yeah. It's a…
美国不会与之做生意的 公♥司♥和个人的记录
It's a register of, uh, people and companies that the US will not do business with.
你哥哥在那个名单上 也就是说 我们一有动作 他们就会知道
And your brother is on that, uh, which means any moves that we make, they notice.
但我妻子在通过我们的基金会 努力让他移出名单
Uh, but my wife is working through our foundation to get him removed,
一旦成功 我们就能把他 引渡到墨西哥的监狱
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表