剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
You talk to a lawyer?
没有 我上次跟律师谈的时候 她正面打我的脸
No, the last time I spoke to a lawyer, she waterboarded me.
跟我合不来
Not really my kind of people.
嗯…
Well…
你可能根本不需要比尔德一家
you may not need the Byrdes after all.
喂
Hey.
克莱尔同意了
Clare's on board.
好 太好了 卡米拉在哪里
Yeah, great. Uh, where's, um, Camila?
她去买♥♥咖啡了 怎么了
She's grabbing coffee for the road. What's wrong?
好吧 我上一次 交给联邦去抓人的信息 是伪装运输
Okay, uh, the last seizure that I gave the Feds turned out to be a decoy.
我不明白
I don't-- I don't understand.
我把命令给了哈维的律师
Well, I gave the order to Javi's lawyer,
然后我看到她之后 立刻跟卡米拉聊了聊
and then I saw her talking to Camila right afterwards.
卡米拉想要… 她想把我们排挤出去
Camila's trying to-- she's trying to flush us out.
克莱那边怎么样
How did Clay take it?
我暂时掩盖过去了
Uh, I covered, you know, for now.
但我们必须把卡米拉赶出大局 温蒂
But we gotta get Camila out of the fucking picture, Wendy.
很复杂
-It's complicated. -It's simple. It's not complicated at all.
不 很简单 我们告诉纳瓦罗真♥相♥ 剩下的由他负责
We tell Navarro the truth, he takes care of the rest.
-不行 -行
-We can't. -We can.
我们答应过她 会带她去见纳瓦罗
I promised her we would take her to see him.
怎么…
What the fuck is-- ah.
(瑞贝卡·卢克 律师事务所)
好消息是 当你申请成为你表哥的法定监护人时
The good news is when you filed to be your cousin's legal guardian,
你可以在这里看到 你被列为他的继承人
you can see right there, you were listed as his heir.
那是有法律效力的遗嘱
That's a binding will.
意思是达莲娜的遗产有我一份
Uh, does that mean I have a claim to Darlene's estate?
我敢说你可以拥有一半 甚至可能是全部
I venture to say you have a claim to half, if not all.
不过赌场就另说了
The casino's a different story though.
最终 你名字能否出现在执照上
Ultimately, getting your name on that license
取决于州娱乐委员会
is up to the state gaming commission.
你推荐怎样
What do you recommend?
如果你有朋友是高♥官♥ 现在应该给他们打电♥话♥
If you've got friends in high places, now is the time to call 'em.
天啊 那是乔纳比尔德
Holy shit! Is that Jonah Byrde?
塔克说你变成了大人 看来他说得说错 过来 小大人
Tuck wasn't lying when he said you turned into a giant. Come here, man.
你怎么样
How you doing?
你来这里做什么
So, what-- what are you doing here?
她帮我处理达莲娜在赌场的股份
She's helping me take Darlene's share of the casino.
酷
Cool.
喂 听着 你知道你父母在建赌场
Hey, listen. You know who your, um, parents were lobbying
经营的时候 在游说谁吗
when they were getting the casino up and running?
那是一群… 政客和赌场董事会
There was a bunch of… politicians and the casino board.
但妈妈主要和一个 叫查尔斯威尔克斯的人合作
But Mom mainly worked with a guy named Charles Wilkes.
他拥有全州一半的政客
He owns, like, half the politicians in the state.
问题是你不能直接跟他会面
The only thing is you can't just get a meeting with him.
你必须进行预约 然后
You have to ask for an appointment, and then,
如果你要开出什么条件 他会邀请你去他的湖边别♥墅♥
if he thinks you have something to offer, he'll invite you to his lake house.
我们到底要怎么收到邀请
So, how the fuck are we supposed to get an invitation?
告诉他会议是为了迈克尔弗莱明
Tell him the meeting's for Mike Fleming.
怎么了
What's going on?
是关于本的
It's about Ben.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
不如我给你们一点时间 你拿着这个 然后我…
Uh, why don't I give you some time? You take those, and I'll, um--
夏洛特 不如你跟我来
Charlotte, why don't-- why don't you join me?
你上一次见本是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Ben?
我们关他的那天
The day we had him committed.
那是在圣路易街收费站外面拍的
That was taken outside a toll booth in St. Louis.
那是本被释放两天后
It was two days after Ben was released.
他还在加油站外面以及饭店 拍到了你们两个
He's also got the two of you outside a gas station and a diner.
我现在可以单独跟我父亲说两句吗
May I speak to my father in private, please?
-你就不该雇用那个人 -你从一开始就应该坦诚相待
You should never have hired that man. And you should've been honest from the start.
本没有失踪 是吧
Ben's not missing, is he?
你这段时间一直在撒谎 就是你 是你让他出来的
You've been lying this entire time. It was you. You broke him.
我保护了他
I protected him.
你知道我为什么要关他吗
Do you know why I had him committed?
他在堪萨斯城酒吧打架
He started a bar fight in Kansas City.
只有那样才能逃脱骚扰指控
It was the only way to help him avoid assault charges.
大学一年级 记得那次有多糟吗
Freshman year. Remember how bad that got?
这次更糟 他出狱后 对我很生气
This was worse. And when he got out, he was so angry with me.
他拒绝回北卡罗莱纳州
He refused to go back to North Carolina.
他不肯待在这里 于是我跟他做了交易
He wouldn't stay here, so I made a deal with him.
我告诉他我会带他去孟菲斯 他可以在那里跟朋友在一起
I told him I would take him to Memphis where he could stay with friends.
作为交换 他会自己主动去门诊机构
And in exchange, he would check himself into an outpatient facility
继续吃药
and get back on his meds.
但你们没去孟菲斯 是吧
But you never made it to Memphis, did you?
梅尔说你把他 留在肯塔基的一家餐馆了 为什么
Mel said that you left him at a diner in Kentucky. Why?
我们吵架了
We got in a fight.
他让我离开
He told me to leave.
我在路边坐了几个小时 等他给我打电♥话♥ 但他始终没有打
I sat on the side of the road for hours, waiting for him to call, but he never did.
你知道已经有法♥院♥传票 要去他家捕他了吗
You know there's a bench warrant out for his arrest at home?
他在逃跑
He's running.
我不认为他想被发现
I don't think he wants to be found.
你之前为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me all this before?
说什么
And say what?
“本被州警♥察♥通缉 ”
"Ben's wanted by the state police?"
怎么 如果他们知道 你教堂的朋友会为他祈祷吗
What, would your church friends pray for him if they knew that?
我只想要真♥相♥ 而你却瞒着我
All I ever wanted was the truth, and you hid it from me.
你从来不想要真♥相♥
You have never wanted the truth.
你不像你想的那样了解我
You don't know me as well as you think.
我在布恩的时候 努力地帮本摆脱麻烦
I worked hard to keep Ben out of trouble when he was in Boone.
他因为我 做出了很多好的选择
He made a lot of good choices because of me.
他一直在服药 他受训成为老师
He stayed on his meds. He trained to be a teacher.
我对你们两个孩子都尽力了
I tried my best with both you children.
你羞辱我 把我赶出家门
You humiliated me and drove me out of the house.
爱你要难很多
Well, you're a lot less easy to love.
芝加哥怎么样
How was Chicago?
嗯…
Uh, it was, uh…
还好
it was fine.
你看起来不太好
You don't seem fine.
不好吗
No?
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
妈妈做了什么吗
-Mom did something?
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
拜托 她最近几周很难搞 我…
Please. She's been a lot for weeks. I--
乔纳和露丝的这件事 还想让我选边站 我都不…
This Jonah and Ruth thing and wanting me to pick sides. I don't--
她没有恶意
She means well.
她也是这样说的
So I'm told.
我知道你去墨西哥 只是为了让她开心
I know that you only went to Mexico to make her happy.
是的 听着…
Yeah, I mean, look,
夏洛特 你知道 你妈妈想掌控全局 这没关系
you know, Charlotte, your mom wants to be in the driver's seat, and it's fine.
我在尽全力支持她 但是…
And I'm doing everything I can to support her, but holy shit.
天啊 她真是… 她直接把我们往悬崖下面推
She's just-- she's steering us right off a cliff.
还有…
Um, and, uh…
我知道我告诉过你 墨西哥…一切顺利 但我撒谎了
I know I told you that everything went smoothly in Mexico, but, um, but I lied.
我过去填补纳瓦罗的空缺 我犯了一个错
I was filling in for Navarro, and I made a mistake.
一个大错
a big one.
然后我回到家 她趁我不备
And I come home, and she blindsides me with,
和纳瓦罗的妹妹联手了
you know, partnering with Navarro's sister,
对了 那个就是 想在监狱里暗♥杀♥他的人
who by the way, just tried to assassinate him in prison.
还有这边还有本的事
And you know, and you got this fucking Ben thing.
不管我做什么 我都是坏人
And you know, no matter what I do, I'm-- I'm the fucking asshole.
不管我说什么… 做什么
No matter what I say, what I do.
我阻碍她 她会生气 我不阻拦她
I get in her way, she gets pissed.
她会找个理由对我生气 真是…
I out of her way, she finds another reason to get mad at me.
我怎样都不对 你知道吗
And you know, it's like it's fucking, uh, rigged, you know?
但是…
Uh, but…
抱歉 我… 我不应该让你担心
Sorry, I'm-- it's not your job to worry about me.
但我很感激
But I appreciate it.
也许你们应该 再去找那个婚姻顾问咨♥询♥
Maybe you two should try to go see that marriage counselor again.
她退休了
She retired. Uh…
对 她已经不能…
Yeah, she's no longer, uh…
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表