现在我真的不喜欢这个人了
Now, I really don't like this guy.
我觉得...
I don't think it's...
交钱慢了点算不上什么罪过
a sin to be slow to write a check.
我去里面看看
I'm gonna check in here.
好吧 没有女朋友的照片
Okay, well, no pictures of any girlfriend.
没有吗 有点奇怪
No? That seems strange.
情♥趣♥用♥品♥ 我找到了情♥趣♥用♥品♥
Sex toys! We got sex toys, people!
什么都别评价
Okay. Remember not to judge.
有特殊的性癖好... 不是什么羞耻的事情
Nothing... Nothing shameful about deviant sexual pursuits.
哇哦
Ooh!
这...
Ah...
恶心
Ew.
看来我们这位香草爱好者[保守人士]也想尝尝巧克力蛋糕[重口味的]
Looks like Mr. Vanilla took a turn down Rocky Road,
如果你懂我的意思
if you know what I mean.
我觉得你自己都不知道是什么意思
I don't think you know what you mean.
别打盹了 好戏要开场了
Goodbye snoozing, hello cruising.
我们可以从这上面采集到DNA
You know, we could get DNA evidence off these.
我觉得应该放回去 然后吃一颗希舒美[一种抗生素药物]
I just say bag 'em up and maybe take a Z‐Pak.
这位女士
Hey, lady!
你看起来超美
You look hot.
我讨厌新年夜
I hate New Year's Eve.
这意味着寒假结束了
It means that winter break's over.
没错 你就得回到垃圾的长岛
Yeah, and you gotta back to shitty Long Island
被你的表哥们指交了
to get finger‐fucked by your cousins.
你真恶心 -但你还是很爱我
‐ You're so gross. ‐ Oh, you know you love me.
这戒指是从哪儿来的
Hey, where'd you get that?
我找到的 -帮我看看
‐ Found it. ‐ Hey, guys, how we, uh,
这条领带怎么样 我...
feeling about this tie? I...
天 你真美
Damn, girl.
怎么了 我已经告诉过你了
What? I‐I already told you.
你看起来也很棒 宝贝
You‐you look good, too, babe.
别想了
Don't even.
朋友们 要是楼顶很暗的话
Hey, guys, if it's dark on the roof,
没人看得出我们穿得有多棒了
nobody's gonna see how good we look.
油头不错嘛 蒂姆
Hm, nice slick hair, Tim.
科诺 我们来拍照吧 -棒 这张要留给我
‐ Kono. Get a picture. ‐ Yes! This one's mine.
快点 -来了 要拍了
Hurry! - Come on. Here we go.
我靠 你真♥他♥妈♥是个混♥蛋♥ -你到底在干什么
‐ Goddammit! You're a goddamn asshole! ‐ What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的干了什么
What the fuck was that!?
不 那可是 教科书般的出轨
No, that's, like, textbook cheating!
你搞什么
What the fuck!
我看到有人在跟她吵架
I saw someone fighting with her.
你看到奥斯卡了吗 -不 是别人
‐ You saw Oscar? ‐ No. Someone else.
找到啦 -爪印 看呐
Bingo! - Paw prints! Check this out!
带有血迹的猫爪印
Bloody cat prints.
那只死猫 叫什么来着 艾瑟儿
Th‐that dead cat. W‐what was her name? Ethel?
是伊芙琳 -这...
‐ Evelyn. ‐ This...
这根本说不通啊 -不 不 不 很多人
This doesn't make sense. ‐ Oh no, no, no. A lot of people
给他们的宠物起人名 我养过一只叫布鲁斯的鹦鹉
name their pets human names. I had a parakeet named Bruce.
那是只母的 但是她就像一只公鹦鹉一样
It was a female, but she had a very masculine energy.
不是
No.
那只猫在蒂姆死后来过这里
The cat was here after Tim died.
那晚那只猫也死了
And the cat died that night, too.
霍华德 那猫的主人是叫这名字吧
Howard. Was that Evelyn's owner's name?
是的
Right.
看来我们的嫌疑人名单又变长了
I think our list of suspects just got a little longer.
那是我演的剧里的台词
That was from my show!
行了... -那是什么
‐ Okay... ‐ What's that?
那是饮料 也是生意
It's a beverage and a business.
总体来说 还是有点收获的
All in all, not such a bad day.
而且地下室里那位女士
And we got a list of potential suspects
给我们的夹子里也有一些嫌疑人
in the folder that the basement photo lady gave us.
她叫厄苏拉 -厄苏拉 对
Ursula! - Ursula. Yeah.
我觉得我们掌握的信息已经足够我们了解蒂姆·科诺了
You know, I think we have enough to paint a pretty clear picture of Tim Kono.
当然了 他很穷
Yeah, sure. He was broke.
喜欢危险的性♥爱♥ -有哮喘病 没人喜欢他...
‐ He liked dangerous sex. ‐ Asthmatic. No one liked him...
我们能别这么说吗
Can we not?
我不觉得 不讨人喜欢的人就该死
I don't think being unlikable means he deserved to die.
不 不 我想查尔斯的意思是
Well, no, no. I think w‐w‐what Charles is saying is,
对于播客来说 我们还在找描述他的切入点
for the podcast, we're still looking for a way to care.
他孤身一人
He was alone.
这还不够我们切入吗
Isn't that enough to make us care?
你们应该很清楚这有多悲哀
You of all people should know how fucking sad that is.
听着 我不是想...
Look, I didn't mean to‐‐
你的鞋子上还有他的血呢
His blood is still on your shoes.
你是对的 我们应该更尊重他
You're right. We should be more respectful.
蒂姆·科诺也是个人 他生前是我们的邻居
Tim Kono was a person. He was a neighbor.
也许他也有他爱的人
Maybe a man in love.
很容易就忽视了... -这又是哪集里的台词
It's easy to lose sight... ‐ What episode is this from?
我能稍后再看 让我现在缓缓吗
Can I just stream it later and spare myself?
你跟我说的那堆关于你♥爸♥爸的话
That speech you gave me about your dad?
我早上在油管上看到了
I saw that bullshit on YouTube this morning.
等等
W‐w‐wait
我听不懂了 有人能给我讲讲吗
I am so lost here. Can someone please fill me in?
不过要是无聊的话 就算了
Unless it's boring, and then don't.
那是我自己写的
I wrote that speech.
这是他们唯一让我
It was the one thing they let me write
写进电视剧的内容 每一个字都是真心的 -你真就...
for the show, and every word is true. - You just...
一字不差地这么说的 -也许吧
said it verbatim? ‐ Maybe.
很奇怪吗 -嗯...
Is that weird? - Hm...
我都不知道你是不是在演戏
I can't tell if you're acting or not.
相信我 他要是在演戏 你肯定看得出来
Believe me, when he's acting, you can tell.
不过你知道吗 伙计
But you know what, chums?
在我导演新剧的时候
Whenever I direct a new show,
最难的事情就是让演员们相互信任
the hardest part is getting the actors to trust each other.
而现在
And you know what?
这就是我们现在做的事
That's what we're doing here.
我们在做一档新节目
We're starting a new show.
我们应该承诺 互不欺骗 相信彼此
We should promise not to lie and just trust each other.
我可以做到 -我也是
I can do that. ‐ Me, too.
行了 好吧 -真棒 你知道吗
‐ Yeah, okay. ‐ Fabulous. Now, you know what?
我们要不试着做一些信任感培养练习
How about we all try a new trust exercise?
不 -没门 再见
‐ No. ‐ No fucking way. Bye.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow!
我其实一点都不信任她
Uh, so I don't trust her at all.
她变换无常
She's shifty.
蒂姆 他们把奥斯卡抓走了
Tim, they're sending away Oscar!
你说你见到有人和佐伊在一起
You said you saw someone with Zoe!
你得告诉他们
You have to tell them!
我不知道你在说什么 -蒂姆
‐ I don't know what you're talking about. ‐ Tim!
都这么一把年纪了 还玩侦探少年团吗
Aren't you a little old to still be playing Hardy Boys?
你为什么会死
Why did this happen to you?
你为什么和一群怪老头在一起玩
Why are you hanging out with a couple of old weirdos?
他们在帮我找出谁关心你
They're trying to help me find someone who cared about you.
那祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
蒂姆...
Tim...
这是给谁的戒指
Who was the ring for?
你想知道 我是不是找到了爱我的人
You wondering if I ever found someone to love me?
我只是想知道 你到底是怎样的人
I'm just trying to figure out who you were.
想知道你是不是好人
If you were a good guy or not.
我该不该为你的死去感到悲伤
Should I even be sad that you're dead?
好吧 太伤人了
Ouch. That hurts.
比这还痛
Almost as bad as this.
你为什么不告诉警♥察♥你那天晚上你看到了什么
Why didn't you tell the cops what you saw that night?
这和那时发生的事有没有什么关联
And does this have anything to do with what happened back then?
我很喜欢看你探寻真♥相♥
I always enjoyed watching you figure things out.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
蒂姆是一个 一直会做出
Tim was the kind of guy that always made
正确选择的人
the sensible choice.
所以这一切都不合理
That's why none of this makes sense.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表