你不要杀我的朋友
You won't shoot my friends.
如果必须杀一个人 杀我 不要杀他们
Shoot me if you need to, but not them.
因为我不想再活在没有他们的世界里
Because I don't want to live in a world without them anymore.
曾经 属于我的一部分已经死了
There were parts of myself that were dead
而他们 让那部分我重新活了过来
that they brought back to life.
在这之前...
Before this...
我只是个四处游走的空壳
I was just a hollow shell walking around.
我因为他们 得到重生
And they made me alive.
你这么说 我都要对你没兴趣了
You're helping me get over you.
不要
No!
这是替蒂姆打的
This is for Tim.
调查由此转向新方向
This sends the investigation into a whole new direction.
做得好 布拉佐斯
Good one, Brazzos.
现在我们去洗胃吧
Now, let's go get your stomach pumped.
他不会出什么事儿吧
Is he gonna be okay?
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
他会没事的
He's gonna be fine.
奥利弗
Oliver.
看来 由于今晚的事
It seems due to the events of tonight, there's been
对于你是否能继续住在阿尔克尼亚
a reversal in sentiment regarding your tenancies
大家的意见有所改变
here at the Arconia.
拜托 直说吧 邦妮
Oh, please, just say it, Bunny.
"欢迎回家 性感老男人"
"Welcome back, you sexy thing!"
我早晚有一天把你赶走
I'll get you gone sooner or later.
你们这群白♥痴♥ -嘿 邦妮
You're all idiots! ‐ Hey, Bunny.
恭喜 你现在成为了公♥寓♥里最招人恨的那位
Congrats. You're the most hated person
你个暴躁的老婊♥子♥
in the building now, you cranky old bitch.
爸 孩子回家咯
Dad? Your child's home.
威利
Willie!
还有维尼 我的乖女儿 你们回来我真是太开心了
And Winnie! My little girl! I'm so glad you're back.
你好啊 维尼
Hello. Hello, Winnie!
最近过得就跟坐过山车一样 是吧
Jesus, what a ride you've been on, huh?
你觉得呢
You think?
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
好吧 其实 我也不是很清楚
I think. Um, I'm not even really clear
这里到底发生了什么 不过我过来是想
what happened here, but I wanted to stop by
给你这个
and give you this.
这是给你下个作品的支票
It's a check for your next big thing.
不 不 我不想要
No, no. I‐I don't want it.
你确定吗
You sure?
我宁可你给我个尴尬的拥抱
I'd take an awkward hug though.
好的
Okay.
也没有怎么尴尬啊 是吧 -确实 挺好的
‐ It's not so awkward, huh? ‐ No. That was nice.
要是你不急着走的话
Well, I‐I can tell you what happened.
我可以把这整个疯狂的故事都告诉给你
You know, the whole insane story, unless you need to get going.
不 不 不 我想... 多待会儿
No, no, no, no, no. I would... I'd like to stay.
哇 好的 好的
Oh, well. Okay, good. So,
这件事很奇怪 我们上电梯...
it‐it was very bizarre. Get in the elevator...
太棒了
This is incredible.
花了我不少时间
Took me long enough, I know.
是... 有些东西还是值得等待的
Yeah, well... Some things are worth the wait.
正能量得一逼
Nice positive‐as‐fuck words
说这话的人 刚刚洗刷了莫须有的罪名
from the man who just got his good name back.
对啊
Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好
Yeah. I am.
怎么了
What?
只是我很久没有
It's just been a long time since I've said that
发自肺腑地说过这句话了
and actually meant it.
来
Come here.
我的故事确实因你们而结束
My story really ends with you.
尽管我并不知道出电梯之后发生了什么
Even though I didn't get to know all that went on once I left,
但是三个陌生人因我的死而产生了联♥系♥...
a connection was made among three strangers...
他们愿意去正视自己的破事...
willing to embrace their own messes...
还意识到人与人之间都是互相关联的
and to recognize we are all connected.
在节目开始 我们问了这样一个问题
We started with the question,
"蒂姆·科诺是谁"
"Who is Tim Kono?"
答案 其实是这样的...
The answer, as it turned out...
我们都是蒂姆·科诺
we are all Tim Kono.
这可真棒
That was amazing.
说真的 我...
I mean, I just...
我觉得这是你有史以来最好的表演
That‐that's the best performance you've ever given.
我没有什么能教你的了
I have nothing left to teach you.
真的吗 那我是不是终于能把"配音演员"写到我的简历里了
Really? So I can finally add "voice over acting" to my resume?
那还是有点太着急了
Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
再敬梅布尔一杯
And one more toast to Mabel.
敬梅布尔·莫拉 -别啦
To Mabel Mora. - Oh stop.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你戴着那个戒指给了杀人凶手一拳 戒指看起来还是很璀璨夺目
Hey, you know, I'm amazed how spectacular that ring still looks after
这太让我意外了
you knocked out a murderer.
我是说查尔斯的女朋友
Or Charles' girlfriend.
应该是前女友了 我不知道你是怎么称呼她的
Or ex‐girlfriend. Not sure how you landed.
你做得很好
You're handling this pretty well.
其实 我已经准备好重回情场了
You know, I'm thinking of putting myself out there again.
毕竟 我和杀人凶手睡过
I mean, I slept with a murderer!
初次约会的时候 可有故事说了
That is a great story to tell on a first date.
有人和我一样觉得还有事没解决吗
Does anyone else feel like there's still a couple of loose ends?
没解决
Loose ends?
不知道应该怎么说 也许只是一种感觉而已
I don't know. Maybe it's just a feeling.
我只知道我们香槟喝完了
All I know is that we've run out of champagne.
我去我屋里拿点吧
Mm. I will get some from my apartment.
谢谢 这位女士
Thank you, ma'am!
我在想 也许
So, I was thinking that maybe, uh,
下个案子 我们可以做点更色情的
we should do something maybe more salacious for the next case.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你为什么会觉得我想再和你合作
What makes you think I want to work with you again?
得了吧 没了我你什么都不是
Oh, please. You're nothing without me.
我们是很好的搭档
We do make a decent team.
我们可以 明天再聊
I mean, we could, um, talk about it tomorrow.
要是你有空的话
If you're free.
好的 查尔斯·哈登·萨维奇
Well, Charles‐Haden Savage,
你是在邀请我做你的闺蜜吗
are you asking me to be your bestie?
"闺蜜"吗 你当我们14岁啊
"Bestie"? What are we, 14?
不不 我只是受宠若惊
No, no, listen. I‐I'm flattered.
我们要不明早七点碰头 还是说你觉得...
So should we meet at 7, or you think...
我们更应该边喝咖啡边聊 还是在下午四点左右
more of a coffee thing? Or something like 4?
好吧 我已经有点开始后悔了...
You‐you know, I'm starting to regret this alread...
声音怎么越来越大了
Is that getting louder?
而且越来越近了
Yeah. Closer, too.
"赶紧从楼里出来"
"Get out of the building now."
感叹号♥ -感叹号♥
‐ Exclamation point. ‐ Exclamation point.
感叹号♥ -三个感叹号♥
‐ Exclamation point. ‐ Three exclamation points.
这是谁的号♥码 -不知道
‐ Whose number is this? ‐ I don't know.
天啊 这也太可怕了 到底发生了什么
Okay, this is getting scary. What is going on?
我们得叫上梅布尔
We gotta get Mabel.
梅布尔 天啊 -我的天啊
Mabel! Oh my god! - Oh my god!
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!
我们得去找她 我不会把她留在这里的
We gotta get her! I'm not leaving her here!
难道我会吗 -你当然会
‐ Oh, and I would? ‐ Of course you would!
我当然会带上她
Of course I would!
不是你们想的那样
It's not what you think.
是邦妮 -我刚打开门
Bunny! ‐ I just opened the door,
她就撞到我了
and she stumbled in on me!
那是你的编织针吗
Is that your knitting needle?
是的
Yes.
都别动
Nobody move!
把手举起来
Hands up!
他妈的半个字都别说
Don't say a fucking word.
这... 可真有意思
This... could be interesting.
今秋放送
Coming this fall,
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表