一群傻♥逼♥的真实案件狂热脑残粉
You goddamn true crime fuckin' numb‐nuts.
他妈的 那个垃圾袋
The motherfucking garbage bag!
为什么他要把垃圾袋带上楼
Why would he get on the elevator with that?
每层楼都有垃圾箱 垃圾袋里是什么
There's a chute on every floor. What was in there?
我们想的都是同一件事吗
We all have the same thought?
那个垃圾袋
The garbage bag!
那 我们想的不太一样
Ah. Different thought.
我们应该开一档播客
We should do our own podcast.
肯定所有的真实案件播主都希望
I'm sure that every true crime podcaster wishes that he was on the case
能在案件刚开始的时候参与其中
right from the start.
而现在 我们...
And here we are, w...
你知道吗 我现在就应该开始录音
You know what? I should be recording this right now.
现在 唯一重要的事情就是
Well right now, the only thing that matters is that
要是我们的推理是正确的话 有个杀手还逍遥法外
there's a killer on the loose if we're right,
他甚至有可能和我们住在同一栋楼里
and he could be living somewhere in our building.
这句话真棒
Oh, that is a very good line.
虽然演绎得不太行 但还是很棒 现在 再来说一遍
Badly delivered, but a good line. So, do it again for me,
但是我需要你 在杀手那里强调一下
and this is what I need. I want you to really hit killer.
你明白吗 就杀手二字
You know? Just killer.
有一个杀手还...
There's a killer loose somewhere...
不用喊 -太难了
‐ No need to scream. ‐ That's too hard.
你知道你该怎么做吗
You know what I need you to do?
稍微用力就行了 -有一个...
Really punch somewhere. ‐ There's a...
帮我喊句"开拍" -"开拍"
Gimme an action. ‐ Action.
有一个杀手还逍遥法外
Killer on the loose somewhere.
好的 再来一遍 但是说慢点
Okay, do it again, but slower,
然后还记得 别像个复读机...
and with, you know, like a human...
"要是还有人值得我在意的话
"If there's anyone left to care,
那就没有什么值得我留念的了
there is nothing for me anymore."
那是...
Is that...
"我厌倦了孤独的感觉
"I'm just tired of feeling lonely.
不想再孤独下去了"
I don't want to be lonely anymore."
这是他写的 里面有寄给蒂姆·科诺的信
This is his. There's mail in here to Tim Kono.
还有其它字条
And other notes!
他是想最后说几句真心话吗
Attempts to get his last words right?
看来我们找到答案了
Looks like we have our answer.
所以 到此为止了吗
So, that's it? We're done?
不开播客了
No podcast.
还是听俄克拉荷马吧
Back to Oklahoma.
我读了剧本 我的角色没有台词
I read the script. My character has no lines,
一句都没有
not one.
等等 他们想要个长得像布拉佐斯的人
Wait, they want someone who looks like Brazzos,
还要我去试这个角色吗
and they want me to audition for this?
其实 我也没有迟到那么久啦
Well, I'm not that late.
我们能搞个挨着窗户的四人桌吗
Can we get the four‐top by the window?
我要凯撒色拉加黑醋和双份面包干
I'll get the Caesar with the balsamic and the double croutons.
你该换个更大的桌子
You need to ask for a bigger table.
我拿了我的购物车
I have my grocery cart.
告诉他们是邦妮订的 他们认识我
Tell them it's Bunny. They know me.
我不是一直在电梯里
I'm not always in here.
我正好打算上去找你
I was just coming up to get you.
我要去试镜 等下
I've got an audition. Wait a minute.
是关于… -是的
‐ Is this about... ‐ Yes.
进还是出 快点 我还有事
In or out, soft lips. I got places to be.
去他妈的 不去了
Fuck 'em. I'm offer only.
我知道我们昨晚找到了什么
Okay, so I know what we found last night,
但我也了解我自己 我一直在想这件事
but I also know me, and I can't stop thinking about this.
我也是 -一周前 我见了蒂姆
‐ Neither can I. ‐ A week ago, I saw Tim,
就死掉的那个男人 在邦妮的公♥寓♥ ‐她是董事会主席
the dead guy, at Bunny's apartment. ‐ Ooh, she's head of the board.
他在问她包裹的事
Okay, so he was asking her about a package
那个包裹是他的 但邦妮拿错了
of his that she got by mistake.
那有可能 他们是A线住户但我总收到
That makes sense. They're on the A‐line.
但是我总收到C线的包裹
I get mis‐delivered packages on the C‐line all the time.
你还记得他在电梯里说…
Do you remember him on the elevator saying...
好吧 我不知道为什么总是这样
Okay. I don't know why this keeps happening.
这包裹很重要 他却拿不到…
And it was important, and he couldn't get it...
明天多早呢
Well, how early tomorrow?
邦妮拿到了包裹
Bunny's got the package.
我有办法进去
I have a way in.
这是… 你是谁
What the... Who are you?
我在装♥修♥ -这是主…
‐ I'm remodeling. ‐ This is a major‐...
这里面有多少房♥间
How‐how many rooms are in this?
装♥修♥的时候你还住在这里吗
You're living here in the middle of a renovation?
安静 集中一点
Shh! Please focus.
看 就是这个
Look, there it is.
从这能直达邦妮家
A direct route into Bunny's.
我们只用把栅栏拆了
We just need to take off the grate.
不不不
No, no, no.
你忘了吗
Have you forgotten?
我是布拉佐斯
I'm Brazzos.
威尔 惊喜吗
Hey, Will! Surprise!
爷爷来了 -爸 今天…
Grandpa's here! ‐ Dad, it's...
今天周日 妈带着孩子去动物园了
it's Sunday. Mom's got the kids. They're at the zoo.
好吧
Oh. Right.
那我把这个给他们留在这
Well then, I‐I'll just leave these for them.
新平台看起来很棒 威尔
New deck looks fantastic, Will.
是的 孩子们住在那里
Yeah, the kids live out there.
真遗憾没见到他们
Yeah, I'm sorry I missed them.
但这是… 这是个...
But this is... this is a...
好 这是我们的
good. You and I get a little...
泽西游玩时间
Jersey hang time.
泽西游玩时间
Jersey hang time?
怎么了
So, what's up?
你有牛奶吗
Do you have any milk?
布拉佐斯是锁匠的儿子
Brazzos was the son of a locksmith,
所以剧组给了我这些撬门的钥匙作为礼物 第五季里面
so the crew gave me these jimmy keys as a wrap gift, season 5.
我看过一些 布拉佐斯
I watched a few of those. Brazzos.
我喜欢90年代初的东西
I like the early '90s stuff.
有时候还能看到叠褶裤
Sometimes, you get to see Hammer pants.
你很棒 你是个好演员
You were good. You're a good actor.
你还演过其他节目吗 -参加了一些试播
Have you done any other shows? ‐ Uh, I did a few pilots,
但他们没有跟进 我觉得我做得不好
but they didn't move forward. I don't think I test well.
我能看出来 -谢谢 慢着 什么
‐ I can see that. ‐ Yeah, thank you. Wait, what?
邦妮家到了
That's Bunny's.
工作怎么样
So, how's work?
很好
Good. It's fine.
你知道的 有点工作
You know, th‐th‐there's some stuff out there.
是吗 -是的
‐ Yeah? ‐ Yeah.
你接到下一部戏了吗
Did you, uh, get your next project?
我以为我会有 不过…
Well, I‐I thought I had something, but, uh...
打水漂了
it just went away.
所以…
So...
威尔 我需要… -不...
Will, I'm gonna need to, um... ‐ Oh no...
天呐 -我真的不希望
God... ‐ You know, I‐I‐I really did not
这个成为
want this to become
常态 但我手头有点紧
a regular thing, but I am strapped.
爸… -宝贝 我快要...
‐ Dad... ‐ Honey, I am so...
成功了 -是的 上次你也这么说
close on a few things. ‐ Yeah, that's what you said last time.
你住在这里多久了 -28年
‐ How long have you lived here? ‐ Twenty‐eight years.
不过不是一直独居吧
But not always by yourself.
你一个人住了28年吗
You've been alone for 28 years?
一个人没那么糟糕 我喜欢一个人过
Alone isn't so bad. I like alone.
把那个小点的镐头给我
Give me that smaller pick.
我父亲叫查尔斯 我是小查尔斯
My father was a Charles. I‐I'm a Junior.
我童年时最常提到的话题
It was the most consistent refrain of my childhood
就是我有多像他
was how much I was like him.
而且我确实是
And I really was.
我们都是右撇子 但我们用左手拿剪刀
We were both right‐handed, but we used scissors with our left hand.
我们俩都能拿起任何乐器就演奏
We could both pick up just about any instrument and play it by ear.
但是.. 基础代数的话 别提了
But give us... basic algebra? Forget about it.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表