看到墙上的这些我太高兴了
Makes me so happy seeing them up.
如果你让我投资的剧的海报
It would be nice if I had posters of the shows
也挂在上面 就更好了
you talked me out of investing in.
悲惨世界 -是 我知道
Les Mis? ‐ Yeah, I know.
"这也太扫兴了 泰迪 就为了一条面包"
"It's such a downer, Teddy, and all over a loaf of bread?"
确实 -妈妈咪呀
‐ Well, it was. ‐ Mamma Mia.
"ABBA没散的时候我就不喜欢他们"
"I didn't like ABBA when they were ABBA."
是 -汉密尔顿
‐ Yeah. ‐ Hamilton.
他们选了个最没魅力的人演开国元勋
They picked the one Founding Father with no pizazz.
这就是个错误... -奥利弗
That was wrong... - Look, Oliver,
我不想这么赶的 你认识我儿子 西奥
I don't mean to rush. Uh, you know my son, Theo.
我们有点事得...
We have a thing we need to...
我不会太久的 我保证
I‐I won't be long. I promise.
你能... 你能用手语给他解释下吗
Can you... Can you sign that to him?
把鹰嘴豆泥藏起来 他有点事
谢谢
Thank you!
所以 泰迪 就是... 我在做一档播客
So‐so Teddy, um... I'm doing a podcast.
一档关于发生在我们大楼里的谋杀案的
A true crime podcast about a murder
真实的犯罪播客
that took place in our own building.
如果你起鸡皮疙瘩了就举个手
Raise your hand if you just got chills.
但是... 它并不只是关于一个死掉的男人的故事
But.. And it isn't just the story of a man's death.
它关于我们对真♥相♥的探索
It is about our craving for truth.
对正义的渴望
Our hunger for justice.
这就是为什么我觉得迪马斯熟食很适合当我们的赞助商
And that's why I think Dimas Delis is the obvious sponsor.
等等 你真的来找我要钱吗
Hold on. You're really asking me for money?
我不会说得这样直白
Well, I wouldn't, uh, put it like that.
我的意思是你要是想打广♥告♥的话
I‐I'm just saying that you can advertise
三万二 很低了
for the very low cost of $32,000.
奥利弗 去你的吧 -拜托 泰迪
‐ Oliver! Motherfucking hell! ‐ Oh, come on, Teddy,
我知道你内心肯定还是很想念我的
I know there's a part of you that misses me,
想念那些我们一起创造过的奇迹 -奥利弗 我爱我们曾做过的节目
and misses the magic we made. ‐ Oliver, I loved our shows.
这是把钱扔进我根本不在乎的火堆里
It's setting money on fire I don't care for.
不过听着 我们有机会还是可以喝一杯的
But listen, let's grab a drink some time.
我非常乐意 什么时候呢
Oh, I would love that. When is good?
当我不用花三万二的时候
When it doesn't cost me 32K.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a putz.
你好 霍华德
Uh, hi, Howard.
我们就是想来看看
We just wanted to see
伊夫琳出事后你过得怎么样
how you were holding up since Evelyn.
谢谢关心
Thank you.
我真希望我也死了
I wish I were dead.
我很抱歉 最近我不在状态
I'm sorry. Things have gotten a bit away from me.
没事
Oh, it's okay. Um,
你还有一只猫吗 莫里斯先生
do you have another cat, Mr. Morris?
不 这些都是伊夫琳的
No. This is all Evelyn's.
如果我把这些东西保持原样...
If I don't touch anything...
食物 水 玩具...
food, water, toys...
我可以装作伊夫琳还在
I can pretend she's still here.
我听过这样一种说法 或许对你有帮助
You know, I heard this once, and maybe you can appreciate it.
猫永远不会真正的离开你
A cat never really leaves you
因为它们传播寄生虫
because they transmit parasites.
我相信伊夫琳肯定很干净
I'm sure Evelyn was very clean.
当然 谢谢你
She was. Thank you.
似乎楼里的人都很喜欢她
It seems like everyone in the building loved her.
不像蒂姆·科诺
Unlike Tim Kono.
不好意思 我想起他... 是因为...
I'm sorry, I just... I link them because...
他们死在了同一天
they both died the same day.
好吧
Right.
但是人们并不怎么喜欢蒂姆·科诺
And people didn't really like Tim Kono.
确实 没人喜欢他
No, people did not.
我听说的
I hear.
是吗 你具体听到了些什么 就...
Really? What did you hear exactly? Just...
我不该说死人的坏话
I shouldn't speak ill of the dead.
蒂姆就是个混♥蛋♥
Tim was a prick.
是啊 妈的他就是个混♥蛋♥
Yes, he certainly fuckin' was.
我们那天在电梯上看到他了
We saw him on the elevator the other day.
那个混♥蛋♥做什么了
What did he do? That fuck.
他在电♥话♥里痛骂了别人
He berated someone over the phone.
他就喜欢这样
Yeah. Typical Tim.
好像是关于丢了戒指的事...
Something about a missing ring...
他总是对各种事不满
He was always upset about something.
最近更甚
It got worse recently.
我听说他被投资公♥司♥开除了
I heard that he got fired from his investment firm
因为他让一个大客户损失了不少钱
for losing a big client a lot of money.
真的吗 -是啊
‐ Really? ‐ Mm‐hmm.
蒂姆对伊夫琳有过不满吗
Did Tim ever get upset with Evelyn?
哪有这种人 明明是自己没关窗户
What kind of person leaves their window open,
还冲一只溜进来的小猫咪发火
and then gets mad at a cat for wandering in?
伊夫琳不是只记仇的猫 但我想她知道蒂姆死了肯定很开心
Evelyn wasn't a vindictive girl, but I know that she is happy Tim is dead.
她太美了
My god, she's beautiful.
那不是伊夫琳
That's not Evelyn.
我还以为那是... -那是芭芭拉
‐ I could've sworn... ‐ That's Barbara.
她是个贱♥人♥
She was a bitch.
不过 她挂在那儿也挺好的
Yeah. Still, it's so nice that she's up there, too,
因为就像... 你被录下来了
because it's like... you're being recorded.
你说什么 -我说... 她在看着你
‐ What was that? ‐ I said... she's watching you,
所以就像... 你被录下来了一样
so it's like... you're being recorded.
我不这么觉得 为什么你要这样说
I‐I wouldn't put it that way. Why would you say it like that?
我... 我也不知道
Uh, I... I don't know.
你说蒂姆死了伊夫琳会很开心
You were saying Evelyn was happy that Tim died?
天 -你干什么了
Whoa! Jesus! ‐ What did you do?
对不起 对不起
Oh, sorry. Sorry.
你到底是怎么了
What is wrong with you?
什么鬼 我的天
What the fuck! Oh my god!
快去拿冰块 冰块 快点
Go get ice! Ice! Go!
操
Shit.
冰块
Ice.
快把冰块拿来
Just get ice!
冰块
Ice?
冰块 我的天
Ice. Oh my god.
天啊... 你能快点吗 什么鬼
Jeez... Will you hurry? What the fuck!
天...
God...
你也太慢了吧
You're taking too long!
快点 布拉佐斯
Hurry, Brazzos!
天 天... 快点
Oh my god, oh my god, uh... Quick!
霍华德 你还好吗
Howard, are you okay?
我有血管迷走性晕厥
I have vasovagal syncope.
一见到血就会晕
I‐I‐I faint at the sight of blood.
这样啊
Oh.
这也太惨了
Well, that‐‐ that sucks.
这样有很多事你可能就做不了吧
Probably keeps you from doing a lot of things,
比如目睹血腥的谋杀
like being present for bloody murders.
你知道吧 你冰箱里有只猫
You know, there's a cat in your freezer.
嗯 我知道
Yes, I know that.
我觉得蒂姆毒死了伊夫琳 然后自杀了
I think Tim poisoned Evelyn, and then killed himself.
我正打算去做一个药物检测
I'm getting a toxicology report done.
有道理
Makes sense.
只是那只猫就在你吃的东西旁边…
It's just that she's next to your food...
挨着你的吃的
Touching it.
是癌症吗
Is it cancer?
我只是想知道我该对你投入多少感情
I just need to know how invested I should get in you.
你不会收养一只20岁的狗 ‐我不会死
You don't adopt a 20‐year‐old dog. ‐ I'm not dying.
是焦虑 我跟人说话的时候有时会这样
It's anxiety. It happens sometimes when I talk to people.
但我能解决 我就不跟人说话
But I have it managed. I just don't talk to people.
不去约会 不认识邻居
Or go on dates. Or know my neighbors.
好吧 你懂我的
Well, you know me.
你怎么了 -我不会笑你的
‐ And you are? ‐ Not going to laugh at that.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
我要去呼吸点新鲜空气
I'm gonna get some air.
我猜霍华德有不在场证明
So I guess Howard is alibied out.
什么 你信了吗 因为他晕过去了吗
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表