为什么 我们几乎不了解对方
Why? We barely know each other.
梅布尔说得对 我们都是陌生人
Mabel was right. We're all randos.
我们当然了解彼此
Of course we know each other!
我父母还健在吗
Are my parents dead or alive?
已经去世了 -猜得对
‐ Dead. ‐ Lucky guess.
是梅布尔吗
Is that Mabel?
不 是泰迪 我们的赞助商
No, it's Teddy. Our sponsor.
"过来找我
"Come to me.
我们聊聊"
We need to speak."
全部大写 不祥之兆
All caps. Ominous.
不 他就喜欢这么打字
No, that's just the way he types.
但看上去还是挺糟的
But it still seems bad.
你愿意和我一起去吗
Would you mind coming with me?
还是说我对你来说只是陌生人
Or am I too rando?
你知道我20多岁时几乎没有约过会吗
You know I barely dated my entire 20s?
你知道吗
Did you know that?
我一个人
I was alone.
然后
Then,
在某个周二晚上
on a random Tuesday night,
我让这个女人靠边停车
I pull over this woman
因为我抓到她边开车边发短♥信♥
who I caught texting while driving.
然后这个女人竟敢
And then this broad had the audacity
当着我的面撒谎
to lie to my face
说她没有打字
and say that she wasn't texting.
我没有撒谎
I wasn't lying!
你还当着我的面撒谎
You still lying to me in my face!
但是 我知道…
But, I knew...
以后…
then...
我再也不会是一个人了
I wasn't gonna be alone anymore.
现在 我们马上有个孩子了...
And now, we got this kid coming...
卡里姆
Kareem.
不 除非我死了 不要叫这个名字
No. Over my dead body. We're not doing it.
我只需要知道我能做好这件事
I just need to know that I'm gonna be good at this.
你会的 -不你不知道
‐ You will be. ‐ No, you don't know that.
我知道
I do!
就像我知道那些录播客的人有所发现
Just like I knew those podcast guys were onto something.
你遗漏了一些东西 对吗
You missed something, didn't you?
毒性分♥析♥申请…
The tox reports...
没有提交
they weren't submitted.
还有受害者的电♥话♥...
And the victim's phone...
没有给技术部
never made it to IT.
天呐 对的
Oh my God, yes!
所以现在 你冲过去
So now, you swoop in there
像个英雄老大一样重开案子
and reopen the case like a goddamn hero boss,
然后就… -宝贝 不行
and just... ‐ Baby, no.
当他们不提交某些东西的时候
When they don't submit something,
就意味着他们不想插手
that means they want all hands off,
我不能因为重开一个已经结案的案子就去找警长
and I can't get up to sergeant by opening a case that I already closed.
不 这样不行
No. That's not how it works.
我们不能这么做
That's what we're not gonna do.
但是我们要做的是...
But what we will do...
我们进去
is that we gonna go in here
把婴儿房♥收拾好
and work on this nursery
为我的基思做准备 -基思
for my man Keith. ‐ Keith?
是的 这听上去很不... 卡里姆
Oh yes. You know, it's not quite... Kareem.
是的 这不… -但也没那么烂
‐ Yeah, it's not... ‐ But it's also not lame as fuck.
我能理解 -好的
‐ I could dig it. ‐ Okay.
基思... -谢谢
‐ Keith... ‐ Thank you.
我觉得我会记得这个
Wow, I think I would've remembered this.
我抑郁的时候
Yeah. Well, during my depressing years,
我妈妈让我读"生命之树"
my mom told me to read about the Tree of Life.
不过 我亲手做了个
Instead, I just made one.
很赞
It's amazing.
这个"法律与秩序: 特殊受害者"的海报很难让人忘记
Could never forget the SVU poster.
你对斯特布勒的迷恋真奇怪
Weird‐ass crush you had on Stabler.
史上最性感的罪犯就在这里
The hottest criminal mind ever is right here.
他身材保持得很好
And he kept it pretty tight.
我知道和你所经历的相比这算不了什么 但是...
I know it's nothing compared to what you went through, but...
那件事发生后 我过得也不容易
I had it pretty hard after everything happened.
我知道
Yeah.
看来咱俩都一样
Seems like we all did.
这是什么 -别 不要
What's this? Huh? ‐ Oh. No, no.
梅布尔六年级 -太羞耻了
‐ Mabel Sixth Grade? ‐ So embarrassing.
我想看 等一下 -不 不想给你看
‐ Yes, please. Hold on. ‐ No! Don't want you to see it!
一起看啊 过来 -我不想看…
‐ Have a seat! Come on! ‐ I don't wanna look at...
我们一起看 过来
We'll look at it together. Here.
哇 这个可爱小男孩是谁
Whoa! Who is this cute little boy? Huh?
我很可爱 我不知道你在…
Um, I was adorable. I don't know what you're...
你对西尔维娅做了什么 让她把你剪成西瓜头
What did you do to Silvia for her to give you a bowl cut?
现在 你已经失去了看这些的权利 干得好
And now, you've lost the right to look at these. So, good job.
该死
Damn.
天呐
Holy shit.
塔夫发的图
Tavo's text.
这什么鬼
What the hell?
为什么蒂姆要找佐伊死的那晚
Why was Tim after the ring that Zoe had on
戴着的戒指 -不
the night she died? ‐ No.
不 她那天没戴
She didn't have it on.
至少她死的时候没有
Not when she died.
你不会忘掉自己女朋友的尸体躺在地上的样子
You don't forget the image of your girlfriend's body on the ground.
但是照片上有啊
But it's right here.
所以 可能是她在死之前丢了这只戒指
So, does this mean she lost the ring before she went over?
能不说这个了吗
Yo, can we stop now?
你还好吗 -我们能不能
‐ Are you okay? ‐ Can we please spend, like,
不谈她的死 两分钟就行
two minutes talking about not death?
我今天只想... 和你在一起
All I wanted to do today was just... be with you.
这一刻我设想过很多次
I've thought about this moment a lot.
我一直很想你
I've thought about you a lot.
我也是
Me, too.
我想...
I think...
我好像一直在等你
I've kind of been waiting for you.
抱歉 我不是这个意思
Uh, sorry. I‐I don't mean waiting for you
不是一直只是等着...
like I was waiting...
不是只在等你 我不是什么都没做...
waiting for you. I didn't save myself for...
不是不是 我懂 当然
No, no, yeah, yeah. Yeah. For sure.
我做了很多其他事 我...
I did other things. I...
我工作 我去参加派对
I worked. I went to parties.
我留过很难看的刘海 躲了一个月没见人
I got bangs that were awful, and I had to hide for a month.
不 我打赌你肯定还是很好看
No, I‐I bet you looked hot.
你堵输了
You'd lose that bet.
好吧 让我亲自看看 刘海是不是到这里...
Well, let's see for myself. Were they like the lower...
再长一点而且它们有点卷...
Little longer and then they did, like, a curl...
天哪 你说的对
Oh God. You're right.
刘海... 太丑了 我不能当作没看过
They're... It's horrible. I can't unsee that.
你有没有感觉自己有时候
Do‐do you ever feel like you've been
过于鼓舞人心 辛达 你知道
too inspirational, Cinda? You know,
现在好像每个人都有播客
like everyone has a podcast now.
确实 现在播客火得有点过头
It has gotten a little out there.
就好像 我记得那个演布拉佐斯的演员吧
Like, I guess the actor who played Brazzos
现在就有自己的播客 -什么
has his own podcast now? - What?
等下 查尔斯...
Wait, Charles, uh...
哈登·丘奇 不对 我弄混了
Haden Church? No, I'm mixing him up.
他演过布拉佐斯 而且他
He's Brazzos, and he's
正在他住的上西区大楼里调查一桩真实的谋杀案
investigating a real murder, uh, in his Upper West Side building
和一个戏剧导演一起
with a theater director
还有他们中某一个人的孙女
and one of their granddaughters. Wow.
而且他们的头号♥嫌疑人是斯汀
And their prime suspect is Sting.
不是吧
No!
不是吧 -真的 他们播客的标题是
No! - Yes! The title of their podcast
迪马斯鸡肉卷出品...
is Dimas Chicken Wraps Presents...
冒号♥ 大楼里只有谋杀
Colon. Only Murders In The Building.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表