瑜伽吗 -是啊
‐ Yoga? ‐ Yeah!
我现在正能量得不得了
I'm positive as fuck!
那个混♥蛋♥怎么死的
And figuring out why
对我内心平静根本一点帮助都没有
some asshole died doesn't do shit for my inner calm.
我懂了 这不是目前
I get it. This isn't the most
你能做的最积极的事情
positive‐as‐fuck thing you could be doing right now.
但是我不得不找到真♥相♥
But I have to.
而我不得不拒绝帮你找到真♥相♥
And I have to not.
好吧 我一会儿坐地铁回去
Okay, I'll just catch the train back later.
当一个人出狱 想重新开始时
When you get outta prison and try to restart your life,
总希望能回到那段美好的时光
you hope to get back to the good parts
同时远离那段不好的时光
and leave the bad behind.
因为虽然他没有被关在监狱里
But just because you aren't locked up,
并不代表他应该继续活在另一种监狱里
doesn't mean you aren't still in some kind of prison.
你们他妈的在这里干什么
What the fuck are you guys doing here?
我们也想问你同样的问题
Well, we could say the same thing about you.
是啊 在华盛顿公园里"玩呢"怎么样啊
Yeah. How was it chillin' in Washington Square Park?
真的有那么爽吗
Was it, like, so chill?
你是不是爽飞了
Did you chill it up so hard?
天啊... -你们是在跟踪我吗
‐ Jesus... ‐ Did you follow me?
这也太扯了 -不 真正扯的是
That is so messed up! ‐ No, no! What is messed up
你欺骗了我 你欺骗了他
is that you lied to me, and you lied to him,
而我们相互承诺过要坦诚的
and we promised each other we wouldn't do that!
他很受伤 梅布尔
He's very wounded, Mabel.
我内心坚强得很 但是他...
I'm made of stronger stuff, but he's...
对不起
I'm sorry.
你认识蒂姆·科诺吗
Did you know Tim Kono?
认识
Yes.
你和那啥的事是不是有关系...
Did you have something to do with...
天啊 查尔斯
Wow, Charles.
就直说吧
Just say it out loud.
直接说吧 你觉得我是怎样的人
Say it out loud if that's what you think of me.
重要的不是我怎么看待你... 我只是... 搞不懂
It‐it's not what I think... I'm just... I'm just very confused.
我知道 我会... 和你们解释清楚的
I know. And I'll... explain it to you guys.
蒂姆是我的朋友 应该说曾经是
Tim was my friend, or he used to be.
这就是我这么着迷于
And I think that's why I'm so obsessed
侦破他的谋杀案的原因
with solving this murder.
妈的 我买♥♥太多了 因为我不知道你现在喜欢什么口味的
Fuck it. I got way too much 'cause I don't know what you're into anymore.
你回来了 -看啊
‐ You came back. ‐ Well!
是穿扎染帽衫的人
It's Tie‐Dye Guy.
这是奥斯卡 也是我的朋友
This is Oscar. Also a friend.
他也不是凶手
Also not the killer.
布拉佐斯吗 -是的
‐ Brazzos? ‐ Yes.
天啊
Wow.
蒂姆·科诺死的那晚我看到你走楼梯上楼
I saw you going up the stairs the night Tim Kono was murdered.
我看到过你射杀一只偷运毒药的鳄鱼
I saw you shoot a crocodile that was smuggling drugs.
布拉佐斯是监狱图书馆里唯三的光碟
Uh, Brazzos was one of three DVD sets in the prison library.
天啊 监狱听起来像是地狱一样
God, prison sounds like hell.
这是什么味道的 -素海盐油味
What flavor do you have there? - Uh, vegan sea salt oil?
天啊 冰淇淋变成什么护手霜了吗
Jesus. When did ice cream become a hand lotion?
垃圾的千禧世代 说真的 他们吃饱了撑的
Fucking millennials. Honest, they're so boring.
那我就吃棒冰吧
Okay, I'll take the popsicle then.
你那晚上楼去了蒂姆的房♥间 是吧
You were going up to Tim's apartment that night, weren't you?
不 他不是
No, he wasn't.
其实 是的
Yeah. I was.
抱歉 我说谎了 梅布尔
I'm sorry. I lied to you, Mabel.
我知道我不应该这么做 但是再次见到你...
I know I shouldn't have, but it was just seeing you again...
天啊 我满脑子都是各种谎言
Oh my god, my head is spinning with all these lies.
继续说
No, no, go on.
我那晚去了他的房♥间
I went up to Tim's place that night.
我不知道我为什么要去 但是我不是去杀他的
I‐I don't know what I was gonna do, but I wasn't going to kill him.
可能就是想捉弄他
Maybe fuck him up a little bit.
但是警报响了 之后...
But the alarm was going off, and then...
...之后 我听到一声枪声
...and then, I heard a fucking gunshot.
你听到了吗 -是的
‐ You heard it? ‐ Yeah.
是的
I did.
但是我没有杀害蒂姆·科诺
But I didn't murder Tim Kono.
蒂姆是被杀害的吗
Tim was murdered?
靠 他是对的 蒂姆之前就是这么说的
Damn, he was right. Tim called it.
是不是现在所有人都认识蒂姆·科诺了
Does everybody know Tim Kono now?
你们两个在这里做什么
What are you two doing here?
你能说一下
Hey, can you please explain
你是谁 以及你是怎么认识...
who you are, and what exactly you know...
脑壳冻麻了
Brain freeze!
用你的手指 把你手指顶部顶住... 像这样
Oh, uh, use your thumb! Press the top of your thumb... like that.
这样吗 啊
Like this? Oh my god.
穿扎染帽衫的人是个天才
Tie‐Dye Guy is a genius.
塔夫 你刚刚说什么来着
Um, Tavo, what were you saying?
蒂姆知道他会被杀害吗
Tim thought he was gonna get murdered?
对啊
Fuck yeah.
他一直想搞一个叫安吉儿的黑市珠宝商人
He'd been trying to take down this black market jewelry dealer named Angel.
塔夫 我能这么称呼你吗
Tavo. May‐may I call you Tavo?
那你要怎么叫他
Well, what else would you call him?
那有可能是一个爱称
Well, it could be an affectionate nickname.
我不想越界
I don't wanna overstep my bounds.
听着 蒂姆·科诺是一个在银行工作的独狼
Look, Tim Kono was a loner who worked in a bank.
搞一个黑市珠宝商人
Taking down a black market jewelry dealer
听着有点不自量力 不是吗
seems a little off brand, don't you think?
也许吧
Maybe.
不过 我在他房♥间里发现了这些
Then again, I found all these in his apartment.
哇 -天啊...
‐ Whoa! ‐ Oh my god...
脑壳冻麻了
Brain freeze!
[布朗克斯区 特里贝克区 都属于纽约]
[卡珊德拉代表凶事预言家 麦克白夫人代表恶毒的女人]
[贾斯汀·比伯有一首歌♥名为mistletoe]
[西方有圣诞节在槲寄生下亲吻的习俗]
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表