or letting it pass you by?
怎么了
What happened?
我分享了我的故事 我能再和她约会了
I shared. I got a second date.
我要睡一个月
I need to sleep for a month.
枕头...
A pillow...
不 不 不 挺好的 有进展了
No, no, no, no. This is good. This is progress.
把细节都告诉我吧
Tell me everything.
我们就不能安静地坐下喝一杯吗
Can't we just have a drink and sit quietly?
我今天分享的事情已经够多了
I've had enough big reveals for today.
爸
Hey, Dad.
维尼把体内的毒素都排出来了
Looks like Winnie got everything out of her system.
温妮 查尔斯 这是我儿子威尔
Willie! Charles, this is my son Will.
威尔 这是查尔斯·哈登·萨维奇
Will, this is Charles‐Haden Savage.
很高兴认识你... -我也是
‐ Nice to meet you... ‐ Yeah, you, too. Uh,
爸爸 我听了你的播客
so Dad, I listened to your podcast.
你没和我说 你是和梅布尔·莫拉一起做的
You didn't tell me you were doing it with Mabel Mora.
怎么了 你认识她吗
Why, you know her?
学校放假的时候 她在这儿住过
She used to stay here during school breaks.
她和一群同龄人一起玩的 其中就有蒂姆·科诺
She hung out with this group of kids, and one of them was Tim Kono.
等等 你说什么 -她认识蒂姆·科诺吗
‐ Wait, what? ‐ She knew Tim Kono?
她肯定认识他
She 100% knew him.
什么意思 为什么她不告诉我们
What does that mean? Why would she not tell us that?
也许 她觉得这样会显得她很可疑
I mean, maybe because she thinks it looks suspicious.
何况上次她在这栋楼里的时候 她的另一个朋友死了
Especially since the last time she was here, one of the other friends died.
被人从楼顶推下楼摔死了
She got pushed off the roof.
什么
What?
那女孩是麻烦精
That girl is bad news.
你能把刚刚那些再说一遍吗
Can you just say all that one more time?
"如果你的第二次机会
"What happens when your second chance
成为了你最后的机会怎么办"
becomes your last shot?"
这是布拉佐斯第七季第十三集中的一句台词
Is a line of dialogue from Brazzos, episode 713,
它预示了15年后
which prophecized what would happen 15 years later
当一个假的侦探
when a fake detective
想要成为一个真正的侦探 会发生什么
decided to become a real one.
当他和他的探案小组
When he and his true crime fan buddies
抓住了第二次机会
took a second chance
却成为了接下来调查的对象
and became the subject of our next investigation.
敬请关注 "大楼里只有杀人凶手"
Stay tuned for Only Murderers In The Building,
今秋放送
coming this fall.
我是辛达·康宁
Until then, I'm Cinda Canning.
别忘了 要是你需要一个域名 网站 或是网店
And remember, if you need a domain, website, or online store,
就让方界网络帮你实现
make it with Squarespace!
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表