Twenty years I've spent mirroring you.
Getting down your mannerisms,
你的步态 你的语言模式
your gait,
your speech patterns.
但有一件事我永远都学不来
就是你这样优秀的人
But one thing I could never get about you
is how someone as wonderful as you
为什么会如此看轻自己
这是我永远都无法理解的
could think so little of himself.
I could never understand it.
这是你的真命天女 伙计
This is the girl for you, pal.
我昨天一走进房♥间就感受到了
I felt it the moment I walked
into the room yesterday.
她今晚有一个非常重要的
巴松管第一椅时刻
And she's got a very big
first chair bassoon moment tonight,
and here you are, in the apartment,
可你却在家里 跟你的老替身待在一起
with your creaky-kneed stunt double,
吃你那个悲伤忧郁的煎蛋
and your sad little melancholy omelet.
知道吗?我想我还能赶上
You know what? I think I can just make it.
好样的!就要这股不服输的劲头!
昆丁的戏稳了
Oh, attaboy!
Comeback kid!
We are so gonna get Tarantino'd!
你好 伊多科夫人 很抱歉打扰你
Hi, Mrs. Idoko.
I-I'm sorry to disturb you.
我知道我们现在不太受人待见
但是我们想…
I know we're not exactly
popular right now, but, um--
我不在乎 你们显然比警♥察♥强多了
I don't care.
You're clearly better
at this than the police.
关于蒂姆您有什么能告诉我们的吗
伊多科夫人?
Is there anything that you could
tell us about Tim, Ms. Idoko?
你看到有什么人进出吗?
Did you see someone come in and out?
不 我没见过
No, I never saw anyone but,
但我们听到了一个深夜访客的声音
we certainly heard a late night visitor.
叫声特别大
A loud one.
性♥爱♥!你指的是性♥爱♥
Sex! You mean sex!
等下 蒂姆在和什么人交往吗?
Tim was seeing someone?
是的 但我从来没见过她
Oh yes, but I-I never saw her though.
你确定是个女人?
-But it was a woman?
-Oh yes.
是的
我从没听过女人那样尖叫
I never heard a woman scream like that.
我讨厌蒂姆·科诺 但那男人是个行家
I hated Tim Kono, but oof.
That man knew what he was doing.
真不敢相信 我们从来没找到
任何指向女朋友的线索
I can't believe we never found anything
that pointed to a girlfriend.
除了一开始那个订婚戒指
I mean, besides that
first engagement ring.
也许我们一直都跟错了戒指?
Maybe we've been following
the wrong ring this whole time?
不知为何我特别想搞清楚
这些东西都是做什么用的
I don't know why I feel compelled
to know what these things are for.
但也许这会让我们对那个女人
有更多的了解
But maybe, it will give us
a better picture of who she is.
这个东西告诉我
她喜欢假装自己是只猫?
This one tells me that she...
likes pretending she's a cat?
我不知道 这是什么?
I don't know, what is this?
我记得这个 让我们来看看
No, I remember this one.
It's... Yeah! Yeah!
奇异工具
"Exotic Instruments."
“奇异工具” 年轻人查查看
Somebody young look that up.
你看上去很兴奋
You look excited.
我来看我的女友
I'm here to see my girlfriend.
我也是
Oh. Me, too.
我女友是个天才
- Mine's a prodigy.
- Oh good.
好的
今晚的斯特拉文斯基演奏曲
我们要打破惯例
Tonight, we break custom,
for very good reason,
我们要特别提到我们的独奏家
with this evening's Stravinsky piece,
to give special mention to our soloist,
我们的交响乐团历史上
the youngest
first chair bassoonist
in our symphony's history.
最年轻的第一椅巴松管演奏家
艾莉森·提普顿小姐
Ms. Allison Tipton.
她来了 那就是我女友
That's her. That's my girlfriend.
真奇怪 创新工具不是卖♥♥性♥爱♥玩具的
That's so weird.
Exotic instruments doesn't sell sex toys.
是卖♥♥乐器的
It sells musical instruments.
真的吗?
-Really?
-Oliver...
奥利弗 为什么蒂姆的性♥爱♥玩具箱里
有一个巴松管清洗器?
Why is there a bassoon cleaner
in Tim's sex toy box?
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表