我根本没打算在那找到
I wasn't expecting to find anything
跟他侄女贝琪失踪有关的蛛丝马迹
related to the disappearance of his niece, Becky.
我想的更多的是 雷的穿着如此怪异
I was thinking more about Ray's unorthodox clothing choice
非常不适合农场生活
for farm living.
但河边发生的一件事改变了一切
But that all changed because of what was going on next to the riverbed,
雷的老狗 博
where Ray's old Lab, Bo,
在土里挖到了什么东西
was digging at something in the dirt.
博把东西挖出来后
Once he got his dug‐up prize,
就衔着那东西骄傲地朝我俩跑过来
Bo ran proudly to me with it dangling in his mouth.
一开始我们没反应过来那是什么
It took a moment to absorb what it was,
后来 我们终于看清楚了
but then, it became all too clear.
博找到了...
Bo had found...
操
Shit!
天... 别这样
My gah... No.
真乖
That's good.
莱斯特 是真的吗 -不知道 我们正在查
‐ Lester, is this real? ‐ I don't know. We're finding out.
虽然身置俄克拉荷马连绵的雨夜中
Even in a steady Oklahoma rain,
但我还是因为这件东西呆住了...
I was transfixed...
看看是谁占到了最后一个位置
Well, look who got the last booth!
但河边发生的一件事改变了一切
But all that changed because of what was going on next to the riverbed.
如果在你之前参加的
Listen, if I've ever offended you
诸多有我参加的试镜里 我冒犯到你了的话
during any of the many times you've auditioned for me,
那... -我从没去你那试过镜
then... ‐ I've never auditioned for you.
你不是斯科特·巴库拉吗
Oh, you're not Scott Bakula?
我不是
I am not.
哦 你是另外一个 我知道了
Oh! You're the other one. Got it.
我一句话都不说 不会打扰你
Well, listen, I‐I won't say a word,
今晚我最爱的播客出了最新一集 然后...
but my, uh, favorite podcast just dropped a new episode tonight, and...
博的嘴里到底衔了什么
What does Bo have in his mouth?
我就是不知道
I don't know!
打扰下...
Exc...
还有空位吗 -抱歉 我们位子都订满了
‐ Do you know if there's any available? ‐ I'm sorry. We're totally booked.
嘿 来这
Hey! Come over!
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧
Yeah!
坐这吧 楼里一半的人都在这了
Sit down! Half the building's in here.
顺便说下 我是奥利弗·普特南
I'm Oliver, by the way. Oliver Putnam.
查尔斯 查尔斯·哈登·萨维奇
Charles. Charles‐Haden Savage.
你们好 我是梅布尔
Hey. I'm Mabel.
不会吧 噢 真的是你的名字啊
No, really. What is... Oh.
这名字可真老派
A great old school name.
告诉我
Get out.
博嘴里到底他妈的是什么
What the fuck is in Bo's mouth?
是贝琪的内♥裤♥
Becky's panties!
很明显不是雷的干的 -没错
‐ It is not Ray. Too obvious. ‐ Exactly.
绝对的 听到贝琪·巴特勒出现在其他地方
Absolutely. Listen, I'm just relieved
真的让我松了口气
that something of Becky Butler showed up somewhere.
我都快忘记是谁失踪了
I almost forgot who went missing.
故事线拉得太长了
They took too long with it.
整个故事都在讲她是学生会主席
That whole thing: Student Council president,
"笑容让整个房♥间都亮了起来"之类之类的
"she had a smile that would light up a room," blah blah blah.
对对对 我可以接受抽丝剥茧的揭秘
Yeah, yeah. Listen, I am all for a good peeling of the onion,
但剧情能不能快点啊
but let's pace it up, people. Please.
说到这...
To that point...
你是谁呀 迷人的可人儿
who are you, you fascinating creature?
我们是三十年前在阿尔科尼亚买♥♥的房♥ 那会儿还能买♥♥得起
I mean, we got our places 30 years ago when the Arconia was affordable,
但你呢 你是住在你父母的房♥子里吗...
but you? Do your parents have a place there...
天哪 你不用回答他 梅布尔
Good god! You don't have to answer that, Mabel.
除非... 除非你想回答 毕竟我也很好奇
I mean... I mean unless you want to because I'm also curious.
我在哪见过你吗 -查尔斯很多年以前
‐ How do I know you? ‐ Oh, Charles was in
演过一部电视剧
an old TV series, many, many years ago.
叫什么来着 波佐斯吗 -是布拉佐斯
What was it called? Uh, Bozos. ‐ Brazzos.
哦 原来是这样
Oh... Okay.
至于我嘛
As for me, uh,
我是个导演 你应该知道
directing is my day job. I'm sure you're aware.
但我的孙辈们...
But, uh, my grandchildren...
是我的热情所在
they're my passion.
我希望能有更多的时间陪伴他们
I just wish I had more time to spend with them.
那才是我们真正追求的 不是吗
That's really all we want, isn't it?
花更多的时间陪伴所爱的人
More time with the people we love.
我其实只有每个月在电梯里碰见他一次 我不了解他
I literally pass him in the elevator once a month, just so you know.
总之 那些是大家都知道的我们
Anyway, those are our proverbial onions.
完全告诉你了 那你呢
Raw and peeled. And yours?
愿意让我们认识你吗
Care to peel for us?
不愿意
I do not.
我来结账吧 -当然不行
Can I? - Absolutely not.
不用了 真是谢谢你了
No, no. Thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
那是只真狗啊
That's a real dog.
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
看看
Look at this.
莱斯特 出什么事儿了 -发现具尸体
‐ Lester, what the hell? ‐ Found someone dead.
什么
What?
好像是自杀的
Sounds like they offed themselves.
你是开玩笑吧 -在九楼
‐ You're kidding me. ‐ Ninth floor.
谁都进不了大楼
Can't let anyone in.
我们不能回家吗 -抱歉 不行
‐ We can't go to our apartments? ‐ No, sir. Sorry.
他刚刚是说在九楼吗 -是的
‐ Did he say the ninth floor? ‐ Yeah.
我有办法上货梯
I could get us to the freight elevator,
就去看一眼
just to take a peek.
就看看发生了什么
Just to see what's happening.
好啊 但是我们应该坐到八楼
Okay. But, we should take it to eight.
为什么
Why?
九楼应该会有警♥察♥巡视
They'll have cops posted on nine.
你很厉害嘛
Ooh, you're good.
告诉警长 这是一起自杀
Tell the captain this is a suicide.
伙计们 我需要你们在楼里巡视一下
Alright, guys, I need you to canvass around the building.
是那个在电梯里碰到的人
It's that guy from the elevator!
我的天啊 就是那个人
Oh my god. Oh my god. It's that guy!
那个人... -他的... 他的头...
It's that guy... ‐ His‐‐ His head was...
我见过电视里的尸体 但那... 你们见过...
I've seen TV dead bodies. That was... Have you ever...
他开枪自杀了 -不 他没有
He shot himself! ‐ No, he didn't.
我们一个小时前 还看到他呢
We saw him, what, like an hour ago?
他看起来像是要自杀的人吗
Did he seem like he was gonna go do something like that?
你们和死者有什么关系吗
Are you associated with the deceased?
不 不 我们不认识他
No, no. We don't know him.
我们是住在楼里的邻居
We're neighbors in the building.
我们住在这儿
We live in the building.
所以 你们不认识他 -一面之缘而已
‐ So, you don't know him? ‐ Just in passing.
不是一见面他就死了的意思 -哦 是的
‐ Not his passing. ‐ No, yes.
在他死之前
When we pass by him.
见了一面
Before he passed.
没错 不过你... 你...
That's right. Um, but are y... are you,
确定这是自杀吗
uh, sure that it was suicide?
这根本说不通
It doesn't make sense.
我是说 哪怕见了一面 他也不像是要自杀的人
I mean, even in passing, he didn't seem the type.
所以你们不认识他
So, you don't know him.
也许你已经开始调查了
Look, you're probably just starting your investigation,
正在查找相关信息取证... -我靠
looking into all the forensics... ‐ Goddammit.
你们他妈的都中了什么播客的毒
What fuckin' podcast are you all hooked on? Huh?
我发誓 要是我再碰到一个真实案件的狂热粉...
I swear to God, if I meet one more true crime nut...
这就是自杀 教科书级的自杀
This is suicide. It's textbook.
手上有开枪后残余的枪粉 还有证据表明他有经济压力
Residue powder on the hands, evidence of financial stress.
我们甚至在他电脑上看到有个便签写着 他该离开[这个世界]了
We even found a note on his laptop saying he's outta here,
而你们也该离开这里了
which is exactly where you all need to be.
那要是... -肯定不是
‐ What if... ‐ Nuh‐uh, it's not.
但 但 但 你.... -不 不 不是
‐ B‐b‐but, y‐y‐you... ‐ No, no, no, no, no. It's not.
行了 走吧 享受你们快乐的生活吧
So, go on ahead and enjoy your cute little lives,
庆幸自己还活着吧
and be glad that you still have one.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表