Please, your dog.
好的 不好意思
Yes, I'm sorry.
管好它 -好好 很抱歉
‐ Control him! ‐ Yes, I'm sorry.
维尼是你的狂热粉
Winnie is just a big fan.
我不喜欢狗
I don't like dogs.
你养狗吗 -养
Do you have a dog? ‐ I have a dog.
我也不喜欢我的狗
I don't like him either.
好吧 很高兴认识...
Ah, well, this‐this has been a...
你很喜欢听吧
You liked it, right?
你看我的脸 是那个意思吗
Is that what my face is saying?
听着 在我们今天收工之前
Oh hey! Listen, uh, uh, before we wrap up,
我要宣布一件小事
I have a little announcement to make.
我们正式成为...
We are now the proud parents of a new...
一档全新播客的父母了 -什么意思
podcast. ‐ What does that mean?
我们刚刚发布了第一集
We just published our first episode.
应该说投放了 我们投放了一集 听起来牛一点
Or dropped. We‐we dropped it. Like it was hot.
不好意思 我们什么时候放出去的
Excuse me, when did we do that?
一小时之前 -我网上找不到
‐ An hour ago. ‐ I can't find it.
找找看迪马斯鸡肉卷赞助的节目
Oh, try Dimas Chicken Wraps Presents
大楼里只有谋杀
Only Murders in the Building.
我找到了个大赞助商
I got us a big fat sponsorship.
泰迪只有一个要求 因为这个月是鸡肉卷纪念月
Teddy had one condition. Because it's Chicken Wrap month,
他要我们立即投放第一集 所以...
he needed us to drop the first episode right away, so...
你操之过急了 真是惊喜啊
You rushed it. Big surprise.
奥利弗·普特南出品
This is an Oliver Putnam Production.
我们现在收听率怎么样 有听众吗
How we doing? Any audience?
找到了 到现在有四个人听过了
Found it. Four listens so far.
一个小时里就有四个人
In only an hour?
按这个速度 到下周四... 我们就能有 两百万播放量了
At this rate, we're gonna be, like, at two million by... Thursday.
有什么评论吗 -有的
‐ Any comments? ‐ Oh yeah.
"查尔斯·哈登·萨维奇是一个..."
"Charles‐Haden Savage is a..."
是好的 是好的 正面评价
I‐it's good. It's a‐a good, nice comment.
是好的吗 -是的 肯定是好的
‐ It's good? Oh. ‐ Yeah, I bet it's good.
用我六角风琴的背景音乐了吗
Did you use my concertina music?
我真的该走了... -我就知道你没用
‐ I should really be going... ‐ I knew it.
确实 我是最坏的人了
You know what? I am the worst.
所以 你投放了我们的播客
So, basically, you released our podcast,
我们连实际的推论都没有
we have no real theories,
更不用提 连主要嫌疑人都没有了
let alone a prime suspect.
等我们有了十二个听众的时候 再担心也来得及
When we have 12 listeners, maybe we can worry.
好吧 听着 我能行
Okay, you know what? I've got this.
我会负责的
I'm all over it!
别担心
Worry not!
我可真♥他♥妈♥担心啊
And I'm fucking worried.
我真♥他♥妈♥担心
I'm so fucking worried.
我是212部影视作品的导演
I've directed 212 theatrical productions
而且我总能找到我的主演[线索]
and I've always found my lead.
所有人 很兴奋 是吧
Everyone! Exciting, right?
还是有机会的
Still got a shot!
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight!
只需要专业的眼睛来发现
It takes a particular eye to know
谁有着明星专属的光芒...
who's got that special star spark...
拿着你的帽子 到后排去吧
Order the hat! Back to the newsstand!
...而谁又只是当背景的群众演员
...and who's just a background player.
邦妮
Bunny!
如果这是部儿童节目的话 你会吓坏孩子们的
If this were a children's show, you'd be scaring the children.
到后边去吧
Get out.
要房♥子的女人
Real estate woman.
滚吧 所有人 去舞台右边
Get out! Everyone, stage right!
走开 下台 滚
Go away! Get off the stage! Leave!
我知道他们在这里 住在阿尔科尼亚
I know they're here, in the Arconia,
等着被发掘
waiting to be discovered.
维尼
Winnie?
维尼
Winnie?
怎么了 姑娘
What's wrong, girl?
我的天
Oh my god.
谁会对你这么做
Who would do this to you?
要是我们以这样的问题开始
If we began with the question,
"你有多了解你的邻居"
"How well do you know your neighbors?"
结果 答案是
Turns out, the answer is
你最著名的邻居...
your most well‐known neighbor...
...可能是你了解最少的那一个
...might be the one you know the least.
蒂姆·科诺被楼里某人杀了
Tim Kono was murdered by someone in this building.
我讨厌蒂姆·科诺
I hated Tim Kono.
那个混♥蛋♥ 蒂姆·科诺
That shit ball, Tim Kono.
他死了我很高兴
I'm happy Tim is dead.
有一次我在室外抽烟 他还大声吵我
He once yelled at me for smoking outside!
没人喜欢他
Look, nobody liked him,
那我们能不能感激他已经去世了
but can we all just be grateful he's gone?
我靠
Shit.
我觉得我们的嫌疑人名单变得更长一点了
I think our list of suspects just got a little longer.
杀手给我的狗下毒了
The killer poisoned my dog.
"停止做播客 否则我就让你完蛋"
"End the podcast or I end you."
谁干的
Who did this?
你觉得是我导致了蒂姆的死
You think Tim's death is my fault.
情节曲折啊
Twist!
我们遇到了难以置信的转折
We have an unexpected turn of events!
你太容易上当受骗了
You're a simpleton.
我靠 没录下来
Damn it, I didn't get that.
你能再那么说一遍吗
Can you call me a simpleton again?
你太容易上当受骗了 -谢谢你
‐ You're a simpleton. ‐ Oh, thank you.
我们需要一个线索
We need one lead.
我在找蒂姆的未婚妻
I'm looking for Tim's fiancée.
因为让一个大客户赔了很多钱 所以他被开除了
He got fired for losing a big client a lot of money.
我在他的房♥间里发现了这些
I found all these in his apartment.
我们迫不及待要听下一集
We're dying for the next episode!
我们也是
We may be too!
这是迄今为止嫌疑最大的人
This is our strongest suspect yet.
要是我们要这么做的话
If we're gonna do this,
现在不做就再也没机会了
we're gonna do it now or never.
我很抱歉...
I'm sorry...
计划是和凶手见面
The plan is to meet with the murderer,
找个危险的话题聊到他发飙
bring up a dangerous topic until he snaps,
把手伸进沙发 拿出枪 把我们都杀了
reaches under the sofa, pulls out the murder weapon, and kills us all.
然后录下来 放到播客上
And we record him for the podcast.
[1845-1849爱尔兰土豆饥荒]
[音乐电影妈妈咪呀致敬ABBA]
[70年代的摇滚乐队 代表作有歌♥曲妈妈咪呀]
[在电影版汉密尔顿中 林-曼努尔·米兰达饰演开国元勋之一汉密尔顿]
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表