往左 他们左转了
Left! They're turning left.
你出去了一星期 那你都去干什么了
So if you've been out for a week, what have you been doing?
我吃了点好的
I had some decent food.
剪了头发
Got a haircut.
在没人盯着我的情况下上了厕所 挺有意思的
Went to the bathroom without somebody looking at me. That was fun.
你听说蒂姆的事了吗
Did you hear about Tim?
我出去的第一晚 他就自杀了
Yeah. My first night out, he offs himself?
我第一次回到那栋楼里的时候
My first time stepping back in that building?
等下 你是在...
Wait, you were there that...
我的天 你就是那个穿扎染帽衫的人
Oh my god, you're Tie‐Dye Guy!
对 我试着扎染我的衣服
Yeah! I'm trying to be.
想着我等出来的时候会有点新颜色
Figured I'd get some new drip when I got out.
我觉得她有麻烦了 他就是那晚我看到的上楼的那个人
I think she's in trouble. That's the guy I saw going up the stairs that night.
我知道 那个穿扎染帽衫的
I know! Tie‐Dye!
他和梅布尔可能一开始就参与了这件事
He and Mabel were probably in on this from the start.
而且你有没有注意到你提起他名字的时候
And you noticed when you brought up his name,
她变得非常安静 还让我们看看别的嫌疑人
she got very quiet and had us looking at other suspects.
事实上 那样做的人是你
Actually, it was you who did that.
你不能再这样把她想象成一个坏人了
You've gotta stop thinking the worst of her.
你应该开始把她想象成一个坏人了
And you need to start.
她骗了我们 还是说你忘了这点
She lied to us, Charles, or did you miss that fact?
她也帮助我们进行调查了 她为什么要那么做
She also helped us investigate. Why would she do that?
那我不知道 可能是为了洗清自己的嫌疑
Oh, I don't know. Maybe to throw us off the scent of herself.
这是一个经典的真实犯罪播客的招数
It's a classic true crime podcast move.
出自爸爸的小助手 -爸爸的小助手
Right out of Daddy's Little Helper. ‐ Daddy's Little Helper.
没错 说得对
Exactly. That's right.
那个弃子一直在帮着破案
The forlorn son helps with the case,
直到所有的证据都指向了他
until all evidence points to him.
是的 但那个播客糟透了
Yeah. That podcast stunk, by the way.
标题透露了一切
They gave away everything in the title.
我在想 到底是谁办的 爸爸的小助手
I mean, I wonder who did it? Daddy's little helper?
你听到自己说的什么了吗
Don't you hear yourself?
蠢货才有你这种想法 这么容易上当受骗
You're thinking like the patsy, the sucker.
侦探可不会这样思考
Not the detective.
查尔斯 就...
Charles, buddy, just...
请放下你的感受
Please, just drop what you're feeling,
只想你知道的
and think only about what you know.
我们不能放过那个穿扎染帽衫的
We can't forget about Tie‐Dye Guy.
查尔斯 我们不能因为这个人穿了连帽衫
Charles, we can't just suspect someone
就怀疑他
because they're wearing a hoodie.
绝对不行
It's like a huge no.
我没有那样做
I'm not doing that.
我是怀疑他 但不是那个原因
Well, I am doing that, but not like that.
好吧 我是说... 那个穿扎染帽衫的
Okay, fine. I'm just saying... Tie‐Dye Guy.
别再提那个穿扎染帽衫的了
Enough with the Tie‐Dye Guy.
这样只是浪费时间
It's just a waste of time.
怎么了 -没什么
‐ What? ‐ Nothing.
这感觉就像坐在你哥哥旁边一样
It just feels like I'm sitting next to your older brother.
实际上你是继我爸爸之后 我第一个想见的人
You know, you were actually the first person I wanted to see after my dad.
所以虽然那天那么危险 我还是想上楼去找你
That's why I was heading up the stairs the night everything went crazy.
如果你想知道我为什么上去的话
In case you were wondering.
我准备去你姑妈家找你
I was heading up to see you at your aunt's place.
奇怪的是我们没在楼梯间碰到
It's weird that we didn't pass each other in the stairwell.
也许碰到了
Maybe we did.
你就没察觉到我今天早上偷偷溜到你身边
You did miss me sneaking up on you this morning.
我察觉到了
I didn't miss shit.
另外
Besides,
我一直都很想用我的织针杀人
I've always wanted to kill someone with my knitting needle.
我有次看见你和几个看起来像退休警♥察♥的人在一起
I saw you once with those guys that look like retired cops.
他们中是不是有个叫布拉佐斯
Was one of them that Brazzos guy?
是的
Yeah.
他还觉得自己在那个节目里
He kinda still thinks he's on that show.
好了 我要打电♥话♥给她
Okay, I'm gonna call her.
当她喊着血腥谋杀的时候你就知道了
When she's screaming bloody murder, you'll see.
打给梅布尔·莫拉
Call Mabel Mora.
嘿 这里是梅布尔 按照提示音留言
Hey, it's Mabel. Leave a message at the tone.
看到了吗 如果她那么安全 为什么不接电♥话♥
See that? If she's so safe, why didn't she pick up?
相信我 她只是忙着和克莱德一起策划下一次的谋杀
Oh, trust me. She's too busy planning her next murder with Clyde.
只求不是咱俩就好
Let's hope it's not one of us.
找到点东西
Hey! Found something.
几年前邮报的一篇报道
An article from the Post years ago
报道的就是威尔告诉我们的 -所以
about what Will told us. ‐ And?
一位名叫佐伊·卡西迪的女生被人从阿尔科尼亚的楼顶推了下来
A girl named Zoe Cassidy was pushed off the roof of the Arconia.
警♥察♥逮捕了一名大楼里的居民
Police arrested a resident.
我好像有点印象 -我没有
I kinda remember some of this. ‐ I don't.
这是什么时候的事 -2010年
When did this happen? ‐ 2010.
你怎么可能一点模糊的记忆都没有
How does this not sound even vaguely familiar to you?
2010年... 那时候我正在服用泼♥尼♥松♥[抗炎症的药]
2010... That was my Prednisone year.
我当时胖了很多 而且因为这个药 我的记忆力不太好
I got really bloated, and it played with my memory.
搜索"查尔斯·哈登·萨维奇 肥胖"
Search "Charles‐Haden Savage fat."
看看这大屁♥股♥
Ooh! Look at the ass on papa.
我天 你真的很胖
Jesus, you're huge.
看起来像穿了套头衫一样
Looks like you're wearing a turtleneck.
不 别担心 这只是车子热身而已
Oh no, don't worry. It‐it's just warming up.
我觉得我好像冬天没开过阿佛洛狄特
I don't think Aphrodite's ever been driven in the winter.
我打算再给梅布尔打个电♥话♥
You know what? I'm gonna try Mabel again.
天哪
Oh god.
你好
Hey!
你好 梅布尔 我是查尔斯 -冷静点
‐ Hey. Mabel! Hi! It's Charles. ‐ Play it cool.
上次讨论我们都没什么发现 那之后我一直很担心你 想见个面吗
I‐I was worried about you after that last dead end. Do you wanna get together?
喝咖啡吗 -喝茶
‐ For coffee. ‐ For tea?
不用 我挺好的 我正在
Yeah, no, no, no. I‐I'm good. I'm just, uh,
华盛顿广场公园玩呢 所以...
chilling at Washington Square Park, so...
谢谢关心
Yeah, thanks for calling, and I'll just
回聊吧
talk to you later.
你对你男朋友说谎是因为你觉得
You're lying to your boyfriend 'cause you feel like
就连想我都是出轨吗
even the way you're thinking about me is cheating?
我没有男朋友
I don't have a boyfriend.
就像卡珊德拉和麦克白夫人的合体
Like Cassandra and Lady Macbeth rolled into one!
才不是 她不能说话的
No, she can't say anything.
所以"玩呢"的意思是"救命 我被绑♥架♥了"
So, "just chilling," is code for, "help, I've been taken hostage."
她这么... 奸诈...
It's tough... to believe that she could be...
我知道你很难相信 我懂
this duplicitous, I know.
这对你来说更难 因为你比较封闭自己
Tougher because you're a closed‐off person,
而梅布尔让你...
and Mabel made you...
第一次敞开心扉相信别人了
open up and trust people for the first time.
所以现在 她现在看上去可能和你想的不一样
So now, the thought that she might not be who she seems
这让你十分困扰
has you questioning it all.
好了 我再来说一次
Okay, I gotta try that again.
刚刚那段太假了 -去你的吧
That was very fake sounding. ‐ You fucker!
G. M. 海滨路
So, G. M., Shore Road.
你确定蒂姆是去珠宝店
You sure Tim was going to a jewelry shop?
是我从少年侦探团中找到的线索
It's this whole Hardy Boys thing I cracked.
你找到了啊
Oh. You cracked it.
厉害
Cool.
或者说... 它还和其他东西有关呢
Or... could it have something to do with something else?
好吧 我们的纹身都一样
Okay, so we all got the same tattoo.
然后呢
And?
谁给我们纹的 -我的堂兄塔沃
Who gave them to us? ‐ My cousin Tavo.
你堂兄塔沃注册的店名是什么
And what's your cousin Tavo's government name?
古斯塔沃莫拉
Gustavo Mora.
G. M. 一家在海滨路上的纹身店
G. M.? With a tattoo shop on Shore Road?
见鬼 我怎么没想到这个
Fuck me! How did I miss that?
快 你得从这个出口出去
W‐‐ You‐you have to take this exit.
我们去贝波特
We have to go to Bayport.
抓紧了
Hold on!
长岛 这是我五年来第一次离开曼哈顿
Long Island. My first time out of Manhattan in five years,
结果是去长岛
and we're going to Long Island.
你不去汉普顿吗 -不去
‐ Don't you go to the Hamptons? ‐ Never.
我有个妹妹在帕乔格
I got a sister in Patchogue.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表