我头很疼 你们自己去找女海巫吧
I'm totally migraining. You guys meet the sea witch without me.
你和她说了什么 -只是聊天而已
‐ What did you say to her? ‐ Just making conversation.
你确实不适合聊天
Not your thing.
把这些拿走 好吗
Grab those, won't you?
还有那一盘
And that tray, too.
你好
Hi.
我不知道我为什么这么做
I'm not sure why I'm doing this.
也许是因为没人在乎蒂姆
Maybe it's because nobody gave a shit about Tim,
我想把这个录下来万一...
and I want something on record in case...
蒂姆·科诺是谁
Who is Tim Kono?
曾经是
Who was?
十岁的时候 我在阿尔科尼亚认识了蒂姆
I met him here, at the Arconia, when we were 10.
我打断了他每天都在玩的游戏
I interrupted a game he had to play every day.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
这栋公♥寓♥里的每一个人我都认识
I know everyone who lives in this building.
我不住在这里 我的姨妈住这
I don't live in this building. My aunt does.
萨勒玛·拉米雷斯
Salma Ramirez.
12A 我喜欢她
12A. I like her.
万圣节的时候她给了一整包糖
She gives out whole candy bars on Halloween.
我住在长岛 那里的人只给散烟和打火机
I live on Long Island where they give out loose cigarettes and lighters.
是啊 你看起来是挺穷的
Yeah. You look pretty poor.
确实 蒂姆不招人待见
It's true Tim didn't get along with a lot of people.
你在画什么 -我房♥子旁边的海滩
‐ What are you drawing? ‐ The beach near my house.
他很直接 但是他从来不撒谎
He was direct, but he never lied.
不怎么好看
It's not very good.
所以我才喜欢他吧
Maybe that's why I liked him.
你在看这书吗
You reading that?
没有 我太穷了读不起
No. I'm too poor to read.
这是关于两兄弟在贝波特破案的故事
It's about two brothers who solve crimes in Bayport,
那是我住的地方 是一系列故事
where I live. It's a whole series.
他们很酷 虽然他们老了
They're cool, even though they're old.
每个暑假和寒假 当姨妈让我去她那里住的时候
We'd spend a few weeks together every summer and winter break
我和蒂姆会在一起玩几个星期
when my aunt would let me stay with her,
我就假装我也住在阿尔科尼亚
and I could pretend I lived in the Arconia.
我们就像少年侦探团...
And we could be the Hardy Boys...
在蒂姆的公♥寓♥附近制♥造♥迷案 然后揭秘
solving mysteries we'd make up around Tim's apartment.
这么多年 只有我和蒂姆
For years, it was just me and Tim.
然后我们遇见了奥斯卡和佐伊
Until we met Oscar and Zoe.
奥斯卡就像孩子王
Oscar was the super's kid.
佐伊让奥斯卡配了把他父亲的钥匙
Zoe got Oscar to copy his dad's keys
当屋主出门的时候
so we could "Hardy Boy" in any apartment we wanted
我们就能去任何一间屋子玩探案了
when the owners were out of town.
11楼的房♥间都是佐伊家的
Zoe's family had the whole 11th floor,
但是她觉得远远不够 -太棒了
but that wasn't enough for her. - Yes!
一整柜的药 我们今晚就在这扎营了 孩子们
Full meds cabinet. We are camping here tonight, kids!
佐伊简直就是团宠 -中大奖啦
‐ Zoe was the life of the party. ‐ Jackpot!
来 戴上这个 宝贝 -但有些时候
Here, take this, baby. - But sometimes,
她玩得有点过头了
she took things too far.
那时大部分时间都很开心
It was fun, mostly.
直到悲剧开始
Until the end.
好了 记住 厄苏拉一直在做副业
Okay, remember. Ursula always had a side hustle she's working,
所以不要听她的话去注册任何订阅消息 优♥惠♥住房♥
so try not to sign up for any kind of subscription box, timeshare,
或者免费乳♥房♥♥检查
or complimentary mammogram.
这些很难取消
They're incredibly difficult to cancel.
我以为她的名字是奥罗拉
I thought her name was Aurora.
你怎么谁都不认识
How do you not know anyone?
所以在圣诞节给她小费的信封上
So‐so‐so you put "Aurora"
你写的是奥罗拉吗
on her envelope when you tip at Christmas?
我不给小费 -你说什么
‐ I don't tip. ‐ What?
我觉得那太高人一等了 我一般给他们我的签名照
I think it's elitist. I send out autographed photos instead.
嗯 好吧
Mm. Okay.
你猜怎么着 我觉得你应该待在楼上
You know what? I think you should stay upstairs.
为什么 -因为我觉得
‐ Why? ‐ Because I'm starting to think
比起蒂姆·科诺 大家应该更不喜欢你
that people like you less than Tim Kono.
厄苏拉 我的宝贝
Ursula! My beloved.
我好像站在这都能闻到你身上薰衣草和薯条的香味
Even from here, you smell like a field of lavender and French fries.
那是我最爱的两样东西
My two favorite things.
什么风把你吹到这来了
What brings your skinny ass down here?
是这样 蒂姆·科诺的追悼会上我没看见你
Well, I just, you know, I didn't see you at the memorial for Tim Kono,
就想着来看看你
and I just thought I'd check in.
真是个悲剧 -是吗
It was such a tragedy. ‐ Is it? Really?
那哥们不想再掺和这堆破事 所以他走了
Dude didn't wanna be at the party anymore, so he left.
你知道我收到多少关于他的投诉吗
Do you know how many complaints I got about him?
天 我想... 我想偷偷看一眼
Gee, I'd... I'd love to take a peek at those.
厄苏拉 是我
Ursula! It's me,
14楼的查尔斯·哈登·萨维奇
Charles‐Haden Savage from 14.
他跟你一起来的吗 -不 不是
‐ Is he with you? ‐ No. No, no.
没错我们一起的 我看到你那有张我的照...
I am. I see you have my pho...
是的 我的最爱
Yeah, it's a real favorite.
你看不出来吗
Can't you tell?
我没给你小费是因为我尊重你
Look, the reason I don't tip is out of respect for you.
那拜托你别这么尊重我好吗
Please, don't respect me so much, okay?
厄苏拉 麻烦你 我真的
Ursula, please, I‐I would love
很想看看那些关于蒂姆·科诺的投诉
to look at those complaints about Tim Kono.
你就不能想想办法吗
Can't we work something out here?
如果你实在想看...
Well, if you really want them...
全脂奶
Gut Milk?
是种饮料也是桩生意
It's a beverage and a business.
买♥♥一箱250 买♥♥两份 我把文件给你
First case is 250. Buy two, and I'll throw in the file.
买♥♥三份
Buy three,
我会告诉你更多不为人知的事情
and I'll fill you in on the stuff that was too juicy to write down.
太不讲道理了
That seems steep.
随便你 我只知道过了明天
Up to you. But after tomorrow,
这些...
this...
包括其他所有跟他有关的东西
and everything else about that guy,
都会永远消失
goes away forever.
为什么 -明天会怎样
‐ Why is that? ‐ What's tomorrow?
明天会有人去打扫蒂姆·科诺的房♥子
They're cleaning out Tim Kono's apartment tomorrow,
在所有东西被清理走之前
so we're gonna go down there and look around for clues
我们应该下去找找线索 要一起吗
before everything's gone. You wanna come?
你问我想不想去一个死人的房♥子找线索吗
Do I wanna break into a dead guy's apartment and go through all his shit?
听起来可以打发一个下午
Sounds like an afternoon.
对了 那枚订婚戒指在你那吗
Oh! Do you have that engagement ring?
是的 在我房♥间里
Yeah. It's in my apartment.
有谁喜欢过你吗 -很多年没有过了
‐ Do you appeal to anybody? ‐ Not for years.
就是这了
This is it.
我们唯一能够了解蒂姆·科诺的机会
Our one chance to get to know Tim Kono.
哇 这句台词很好 很戏剧性
Oh! That's a nice high drama line.
再想句别的 -为什么 刚刚那句哪里不好
Okay, give me another. ‐ Why? What was the matter with that one?
没什么 非常好 只是满满的哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥的气息
Nothing, it was perfect. It was just reeking of your years on CBS.
我带了发光氨和黑光灯 如果我们找到...
I brought Luminol and a blacklight in case we find...
血 有血
Oh, blood! There's blood!
安静 别喊
Shh! Don't yell blood!
是他的血 还是我的血
Is it his blood? Is it my blood?
是我脚上的血渗出鞋子了吗
Are my feet bleeding through my shoes?
是你的脑子从鞋里漏出来了 给
That's just your brain leaking out through your foot. Here.
穿上鞋套 这样你就不会滑倒了
Put on these booties. It'll keep you from slipping.
记住 睁大眼睛仔细看
And remember, keep your eyes peeled.
任何东西都可能是线索
Anything can be a clue.
哇哦 -怎么了
‐ Whoa. ‐ What?
没什么 只是进来之后感觉很奇怪
Uh, nothing. It's just strange to be in here.
留意有没有电脑或者手♥机♥之类的
Oh, oh, keep your eyes out for a laptop or a cell phone.
估计都被警♥察♥带走了吧
The cops probably took those.
看看这些逾期账单
Look at all these past due bills.
警♥察♥没说蒂姆有经济问题吗
Didn't the cop say that Tim was having money problems?
逾期的房♥租
Past due rent.
水电费
Utilities.
他甚至连物业费都逾期了 真可怜
He's even behind in his building fees, poor guy.
不交物业费的人最可恶了
People who don't pay their building fees are the worst.
搞得我们其余人的物业费就会上涨
It makes the rest of ours go up.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表