我就想 "完了 他会觉得我是个很糟糕的人了"
And I thought, "That's it. He's just always gonna think the worst of me now."
那不会的
That could never happen.
我们能为此喝一杯吗
Can we toast to that?
啊 我把这个落在这了吗
Oh. Did I leave that here?
那是我们在蒂姆·科诺的公♥寓♥找到的
Uh, we found that in Tim Kono's apartment.
这个是巴松管清洁器 为什么蒂姆会有这个
It's a bassoon cleaner. Why would Tim have that?
不知道
No idea.
等下 凶手也吹巴松管吗
Hold on. The murdered guy also played bassoon?
这也太巧了吧
I mean, what are the odds of that?
你觉得凶手的目标是巴松管手吗
Do you think the killer is targeting bassoonists?
等等...
Wait...
你该不会是觉得我...
You're not thinking that I...
没有
No.
不过 奥利弗和梅布尔这么想的
Oliver and Mabel are.
我没有
But not me.
如果是我的话 我也会怀疑的
I would, too.
天呐
Jeez.
所以你觉得蒂姆·科诺...
So, do you think Tim Kono...
我们能不能不说蒂姆·科诺了
Can we not talk about Tim Kono right now?
当然
Of course.
你想聊什么
What do you wanna talk about?
我觉得我爱上你了
That I think I'm falling in love with you.
哦
Oh.
真有意思
Well, that's interesting.
因为我觉得我也爱上你了
Because I think I'm falling in love with you, too.
这真是...
Well...
让我松了口气
that is a relief.
是呢
Yeah.
两个人心动总好过一个人心动 没那么尴尬
It's usually less awkward when it happens to both people.
是不是每一处都喊着 凶手 凶手 我们从哪开始
Doesn't exactly scream killer, does it? Where do we start?
你听过"十三"那个播客节目吗
Did you ever listen to that podcast Baker's Dozen?
当然 那么经典
Oh, classic.
中西部烘焙比赛冠军
Midwestern bake-off winner
肢解了12位想跟她争冠军的女选手
dismembers 12 ladies trying to take her title.
我觉得那个冠军的家跟这里挺像的 -是
Kinda picture her place like this. - Yeah.
那个冠军把证据藏起来了 你记得他们是在哪找到的吗
Do you remember where they found all the evidence she was hiding?
厕所 不过我得先用一下 忍♥不了啦
But let me use it first. I need to go.
你知道疯狂的是什么吗
You know what's crazy?
我觉得 就算蒂姆·科诺真的是被你杀的
I think I would love you
我还是爱你
even if you did kill Tim Kono.
这很夸张 因为我以前会因为些小事就跟别人绝交
Which is super crazy because I've broken up with people
比如看电影的时候说话很大声
for whispering loudly in movies.
或者吃东西的时候很奇怪
Or chewing weird.
哇 查尔斯
Wow, Charles.
我是你的真爱 -我知道 对吧
That's real love. - I know, right?
对
Yeah.
你都没怎么喝
You're not drinking much.
我一点都没喝
Oh, I'm not drinking at all.
我是... 假装抿了口酒
I'm taking... stage sips.
因为酒里面有毒
Because there's poison in it.
你也是这么给蒂姆·科诺下毒的 对吗
It's what you did with Tim Kono, right?
喝点分手酒 然后用他的枪杀了他
A breakup drink before you shot him with his own gun?
但我还是想不通你为什么要毒死那只猫
I'm still not sure why you poisoned the cat though.
我没有
I didn't do that.
我猜
All I can think is
蒂姆死了之后 那只猫从窗户里爬进去了 也许...
she came in the window afterwards, and maybe...
我知道 难以置信是吧
I know, right?
天 太带感了 查尔斯
Oh god! This is so hot, Charles.
好激动哦 咱俩完全敞开心扉
Just super exciting to be totally open together,
毫无保留...
and just let it all hang out...
汪
Woof!
快来
Hey, come here.
是她下的毒...
She's a poisoner...
...还贴标签
...who uses a label maker?
最让人难过的是
The saddest thing about this
如果简不是个杀人狂的话
is that if Jan weren't a murderous maniac
她和查尔斯真的天生绝配
she'd be perfect for Charles.
所以当时是你在和蒂姆·科诺约会
So you were seeing Tim Kono?
你好
Hello.
年龄差 孤独家 电梯间 我超级迷恋这些的好吗
I'm a sucker for lonely guys with notable age differences I meet on elevators.
我以为你知道
I think you know that.
蒂姆死那天去见你了
And Tim came to see you the day he died.
对
He did.
那天也是他跟我分手后的第三天
Which was also two days after he broke up with me.
并非无关紧要哦
Not insignificant.
我跟他说 要把他落在我那的东西还给他
I told him I had to give him some things he left at my place.
我不记得我有东西落在你这
I don't remember leaving anything here.
我刚倒了两杯古典鸡尾酒
I just poured two Old Fashioneds.
看在往日的情分上 喝一杯吧
One more for old time's sake?
半个小时之后
And then a half-hour later,
我把杯子扔进了垃圾袋里...
I dumped the glasses in his bag...
然后把他送出门了
and just sent him on his way.
接着 我回到窗户边 继续吹帕凡舞曲
And then I went back to my window to practice my Pavane piece.
不对 你没有
No. You didn't.
那天晚上我听到巴松管的声音了
I heard the bassoon that night.
听起来... 很不一样
It sounded... different.
你没有吹 你放了录音
You weren't playing live. It was a recording.
猜对啦 查尔斯你好棒哦
Yay! Oh, Charles!
看看咱俩 多合适啊
Do you see how good we are together?
而且 整座楼的人
And how great
都能听到你的演奏 这作为不在场证明 不是很棒吗
is an alibi where the whole building can hear you playing?
关于我 你还发现了什么
Oh, what else did you figure out about me?
快告诉我 告诉我
Tell me, tell me, tell me.
你是什么时候锁定我就是杀人凶手的
When did you really start locking in on me?
是因为那些字条
The notes.
这些J...
The J's...
很相似
are similar.
原来是我可爱的J出♥卖♥♥♥了我
My cute little J's gave me away.
眼神不错
Good eye, kid.
我对比了这两个字母...
I compared them side by side...
哇哦
Oh.
毒性发作了
There it goes.
跟之前蒂姆是一模一样
That's exactly how Tim sounded.
是手帕... -是呢 就是手帕
‐ The handkerchief... ‐ Yay. Handkerchief,
不是酒杯
not the glasses.
这次我双管齐下了
I mixed it up this time.
我不是那种一成不变的人
You know, I'm not one of those who always does it the same
也不是那种非要刻画个什么杀手形象的人
and has to carve a niche for themselves.
虽然我的确刻了自己一刀
Even though I did carve a niche in myself.
等下 她...
Wait, did she...
你捅了你自己吗
You stabbed yourself?
哇...
Wow...
毒性挺强的 对吧
That's really kicked in, hasn't it?
腿没知觉了吗
Your legs gone?
看来舌头也不行了
Oh, tongue, too.
之前也是这样
Seen it before.
你知道吗
You know?
你和蒂姆很多地方都很像
You and Tim are a lot alike.
你们都让我进入你们的私人孤岛 我真的觉得很幸运
I felt so lucky to be let into your private, isolated worlds.
但蒂姆搞砸了 因为他另结新欢
But Tim messed up by seeing somebody else,
那可能只是我的猜想
or that's what I thought.
真正致命的是 前一天
This is the kicker. The day before,
就在我们分手的前一天
the day before we broke up,
我在他家发现了一枚绿宝石戒指
I found this emerald ring at his place.
刚送到 明显是要送给另一个人的
Just delivered. I mean, clearly meant for somebody else, right?
屈居第二 你应该懂我有多难受
You know how I feel about being made second.
我太受刺♥激♥了
That's a big trigger for me.
太奇怪了
It's so odd.
当有人苦苦哀求
When a person begs you
不要杀他 我真的好兴奋
for their life, it is such a tonic for me.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表