这反转真是令人难以置信
The twists and turns of this are just unbelievable.
就像喝醉的矮精灵变出来的彩虹
It's like a‐a rainbow crafted by a drunken leprechaun.
我这么说是因为我有四分之三的爱尔兰血统
I can say that 'cause I'm three‐quarters Irish,
然后我有一点小小的酗酒问题
and I have a teeny bit of a drinking problem.
等下 蒂姆本来和卡特约好今天在这见面的
Wait. Tim was supposed to meet Cutter here today.
我猜你不是卡特吧
I'm gonna guess you're not Cutter.
你都到贝波特了
You come to Bayport,
这还要那位戴帽子的女士告诉我吗
I have to hear it from Miss Skullcap over here?
你都不打给我打个电♥话♥吗
You don't call me?
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
那个被心理虐待成瘾的母亲养大的
And that sad and lonely boy
孤独可怜男孩不是别人...
raised by a psychologically abusive mother was none other...
正是斯蒂芬·约书亚·桑德海姆
than Stephen Joshua Sondheim.
我再告诉你一些关于斯蒂夫的事
And let me tell you something about Steve.
当他在场上时 是一件好事
When he is on his game, it's a blessing.
他不在时 我也很有耐心 -嗯
And when's he's not, I'm patient. ‐ Mm.
看
Hey.
塔夫给我发了蒂姆的那张照片
Tavo texted me that photo from Tim.
蒂姆
Tim?
住在阿尔科尼亚的蒂姆吗
From the Arconia, Tim?
他对奥斯卡做出那种事你居然还跟他有联♥系♥吗
Why are you still in contact with that boy after what he did to Oscar?
我没有 妈妈 他已经死了
I'm not, Mommy. He died.
他被杀了 -被杀了吗
‐ He was murdered. ‐ Murdered?
就在大楼里 -听起来是不是很吸引人
‐ In the building. ‐ Catchy, right?
天哪
Ay, dios mio.
那地方不适合你
That place is no good for you.
我就知道我不该让你回去
I knew I shouldn't have let you go back there.
让我吗 我已经成年了 妈妈
Let me? I'm grown, Mommy.
我们在调查这件事 你女儿帮了很大的忙
We're investigating, and your daughter has been a big help in this.
调查是什么意思 -意思是我们
‐ What do you mean investigating? I mean, we,
和你女儿一起做了一个播客来讲蒂姆·科诺的谋杀案
and your daughter, are producing a podcast about Tim Kono's murder.
我让你回去是因为你向我保证
I only let you go back there because you promised me
会专心搞你的设计事业
you were focusing on your design career.
别再说是你让我去的了
Stop saying that you let me.
这个播客也不算什么
And a podcast is nothing.
你这样跟我们那十七个听众说
Well, tell that to our 17 subscribers.
哇 十七个 算好吗
Wow. Seventeen, is that good?
不算 -我女儿控制不了自己
‐ No. ‐ My daughter can't help herself.
她把自己困在了过去
She's trapped in the past.
但是 你们...
But, you...
你们俩几岁了 八十吗
How old are you two? 80?
告诉你
I'll have you know that I am in
我才六十多 不到六十五
my very early mid‐60s.
把我女儿拖回过去 让她回到那段对她来说最糟糕的时光吗
Dragging my little girl back into the worst thing that ever happened to her?
我已经不是小姑娘了
Look, I'm not a little girl!
我朋友 我们的朋友 佐伊
My friend, our friend, Zoe died
在新年晚会的时候 死在了阿尔科尼亚的房♥顶上
at a New Year's Eve party on the roof of the Arconia.
我们觉得蒂姆看到了事情发生的经过
And we think Tim saw what really happened.
但他没有告诉任何人 -奥斯卡背锅进了监狱
‐ But he never told anybody. ‐ Oscar got blamed and went away,
但他现在出来了 我也没事了
but he's out now, and I'm fine.
被困在过去
Is fine not being able to finish anything or focus
无法完成任何事或者集中注意 这也算没事吗
because your mind is trapped in the past?
别说了 -害怕夜晚也算没事吗
‐ Please stop! ‐ Temores nocturnos fine?
"未提交"是什么意思
Wait, what? "Not submitted"?
我以为已经送去技术部了
Oh, I thought I sent you to IT.
他们怎么样 威廉姆斯
How they hangin', Williams?
一天不如一天 杰格森
Lower by the day, Jerguson.
不愧是你
That's my guy.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
我那时忙于工作
I was always working.
我姐姐很有钱 所以当她说
So, when my rich sister offered to take Mabel
可以接梅布尔去度假 我想着...
for the school breaks, I thought...
多好啊
qué maravilloso.
她可以去大城市
She'd go to the city,
去看看那些博物馆和戏剧...
see museums and plays...
能激励她怀揣远大理想
be inspired to dream big.
如果是你看着自己唯一的孩子
You try watching your only child,
曾经那么聪明 那么自信...
so smart, so sure of herself...
然后沉溺于悲伤
turn into a ghost from grief.
你们还会想要做那样的播客吗
Then see if you want to make a podcast about it.
我们不知道这些事
We didn't know about that.
看起来我们不知道的事... 还很多
We didn't know about a lot... it seems.
但你女儿很优秀
But, your daughter is extraordinary.
她很有趣
She's funny,
直觉很准... -很奇怪
intuitive... ‐ Weird.
是最好层面的奇怪
But, in‐in‐in the best ways.
你喜欢的人都很奇怪
The way all your favorite people are weird.
你们有没有这种经历 你搞砸了某件事
Have you ever felt like there was something you screwed up
非常糟
so bad,
然后你永远不会原谅自己
you'll never forgive yourself?
嗯...
Well...
对我来说
For me,
就是让她在那栋该死的公♥寓♥里浪费时间
it was letting her spend time at that damn apartment.
麻烦你们离开她吧
Please leave her be.
让她向前走 而不是向后
Let her move forward, not back.
妈妈
Mommy.
谢谢款待 -对 谢谢
‐ Thank you for dinner. ‐ Yeah, th‐thank you.
她应该是对的
You know, she's probably right.
反正这整件事都很愚蠢
This whole thing was stupid anyways.
这事意味着很多
It was many things,
我觉得不一定是愚蠢的
but I'm not sure it was stupid.
为什么
Why?
我是个陌生人 对你们说了很多谎话
I'm a stranger that lied to you a bunch,
你们是两个拉我开播客的路人
and you're two randos that dragged me into a podcast.
"路人"是指那种无关紧要的人
"Rando" is a slang for a person of no significance.
我可以根据上下文理解 不过还是谢谢你 -不客气
‐ I used context clues, but thank you. ‐ You're welcome.
你们还是可以继续做播客
You could still do the podcast though.
也可以学着用推特 并不难
Can learn how to use Twitter. It's not that hard.
别玩抖音
Don't do TikTok.
梅布尔 这段时间...
Mabel, it's been, uh...
是我这十年来觉得活得最带劲的
it's been the most alive I've felt in a decade.
我也是
Me, too.
那么…
So, uh...
再见
Goodbye.
我们被吼了
We got yelled at.
被一个妈妈 -我知道
By a mom. ‐ I know.
我很震惊
I'm shook.
这是梅布尔教我的
Mabel taught me that word.
彼此彼此 -这是自然规律
Same. ‐ You know, it's a law of nature.
长岛上从来就没发生过什么好事
Nothing good ever happens on Long Island.
健肠奶真好喝
Gut Milk is really good.
是吧 我有腹肌全靠它了
Right?! I think it's giving me abs.
13%的酒精
13% alcohol.
干杯
Cheers.
我们有过一段美好的时光
We had a good run,
但我们可能没办法继续下去了
but we can't possibly go on.
完全同意
Fully agree.
这到底是为什么呢
And why is that exactly?
这是梅布尔的生活
This is Mabel's life.
我们不能利用她的痛苦 扮演侦探
We can't exploit her pain, playing detective.
每一个真实的犯罪故事
Every true crime story
对某些人来说是真实生活
is actually true for someone.
你刚刚才发现吗
And this is just occurring to you?
我觉得 谋杀案涉及到个人了
I guess it feels personal now.
因为维尼 我早就觉得这涉及到个人了
It already felt personal to me 'cause of Winnie.
谁是维尼
Who's Winnie?
谁… 你在开玩笑吗
Who... Are you kidding me?!
我的狗 维尼
My dog! Winnie!
还在中毒恢复期...
Who's recovering from being poisoned...
你把她忘得一干二净 我很伤心
The fact that you forgot about her completely is deeply concerning to me.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表