他47岁头发灰白 58岁全白了 看 我也是
He turned gray at 47, white at 58, and, hm?
大家喜欢我的父亲
People like my father.
他们说我像他...
They meant it as a compliment...
而且把这当成对我的夸奖 但是…
when they said I was like him, but...
他对我妈妈不好 很不好
he was awful to my mother. Awful.
他试图让她觉得... 自己很渺小
He tried to make her feel... small.
他似乎能从中得到... 快♥感♥
He seemed to get... pleasure out of it,
让她觉得自己愚蠢
making her feel silly.
让她自卑
Making her feel unsure of herself.
所以 有一天我想开了...
So, at a certain point...
我们用剪刀的方法是一样的
I thought, well, we use scissors the same way,
我们可以用同样的方法演奏任何乐器
and we can play any instrument the same way.
那么…
Odds are...
独自一人没那么糟糕
Alone isn't so bad.
显然 这是…
Obviously, it's...
挺难为情的...
mortifying...
这样来找你 我…
coming to you like this. I'm...
讨厌这样的自己
revolted at myself.
但是 我... 我找不到工作
But, I... I can't get any work, you know?
已经好多年了
I mean, this is‐‐ it's been years now.
所以 我只是…
And so, I just...
我需要有人帮帮我...
I need a little help from someone...
你必须把房♥子卖♥♥了
You have to sell the apartment.
我不能这么做 -爸爸
‐ I can't do that. ‐ Dad,
你不能再这样生活下去了
you cannot keep living like this.
这房♥子是我的全部 房♥子就是我
It's all I have. It's who I am.
好吧 听到你这么说我很难过
Yeah, well, obviously, it makes me very sad to hear that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的 对不起
Really, I'm so sorry.
很多事
For so many things.
但是 现在只是困难时期 孩子 我只要...
But, it is just a rough patch, honey, and I just...
停 停 停
Stop, stop, stop, stop.
我做不到 一而再再而三
I can't. Not again.
好吧 我...
Well, I...
我很感激...
I‐I certainly appreciate, um...
你为我做的所有的事
you know, everything that you have done,
另外 别太担心 这只是...
and‐and‐and don't worry. This is just a...
一时的困难
it's a rocky moment,
我会没事的 -爸爸 留下来吃晚饭吧
that's all. I'll be fine. ‐ Dad. Stay for Sunday dinner.
不不不 我... 确实该回去了
No, no, no. I re... I do actually have to get back.
你懂的..
I do. So, you know...
该埋头苦干克服困难了 不是吗
gotta dig in. Nose to the grindstone, right?
能拿一下我的外套吗
Can I have my coat? Please?
这是我姨妈的公♥寓♥
It's my aunt's apartment.
她请我帮她翻修一下
She asked me to redo it for her.
你也看得出来 重修得有多烂
You can see how well that's going.
这是我第一次一个人住...
It's the first time I've been alone in, like...
人生第一次
ever.
我去哪儿都想往人堆里扎
I tend to make packs wherever I go.
我小的时候 还组过少年侦探团
When I was a kid, I had my Hardy Boys pack.
这对你来说也太老套了点
That's too old a reference for you.
我们就是想显得老派点
We were being old school calling ourselves that.
总之 我和侦探团...
Anyway, me and my Hardy Boys...
一共有四个人 其中两个是男孩
Well, there were four of us, and two were actual boys, by the way.
我们经常在我们住的附近
We would get into solving mysteries around
解谜探案
the complex that we all lived in.
所以你对这种事并不陌生
So, this stuff is not new to you.
小时候那些都是编的
I mean, those were made‐up mysteries.
至少 大部分都是
At least, most were.
那你的少年侦探团 现在他们在哪儿呢
And your Hardy Boys, where are they now?
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
也许独来独往真的更好
Maybe going at it alone is better.
搞定了吗
Any luck with that?
哦 搞定好一阵了
Oh, I've been in for a while.
太棒了 做得好 布拉佐斯
Yes! Good job, Brazzos.
听好 这是个A线住户 三个卧室
Alright. This is an A‐line three bedroom.
你去查客厅 餐厅 备用房♥
You take the living, dining, spare.
我去查厨房♥还有卧室
I'll take the kitchen and the bedrooms on the side.
邦妮很可能把包裹放在橱柜
Now, Bunny probably keeps her packages in a hutch
或者餐柜 -布拉佐斯 看看你的手
or a sideboard. ‐ Brazzos, look at your hand.
我们拿到第一条线索了
We have our first clue.
还是从邻居那儿偷来的
And we stole it from a neighbor to get it!
是啊 我知道 我在场
Yeah. I know. I was there.
应该你来打开它
You should open it.
我不知道该期待什么 是一无所获 还是...
I can't tell if I want it to be nothing or...
真的有所发现
for it to be something.
是什么
What is it?
什么样的人
What kinda guy kills himself
会在自杀前一个小时 还急着找...
an hour after being desperate to get his hands...
这个
on this?
我有一点不明白
Here's a thing I don't get.
有些人觉得大城市里有犯罪活动
People who worry about living in the big city
所以不敢住在大城市里
because of all the crime.
但任何一个真正的犯罪迷都会告诉你
As any true crime aficionado will tell you,
穷乡僻壤才是你应该担心的地方
it's the boondocks you need to worry about.
搞定
Nailed it.
我不确定 有点太正式了
I don't know. It‐it‐it's so PBSy.
就像纪录片无聊史里的肯·伯恩斯
Like a Ken Burns documentary in the history of boredom.
也许梅布尔应该试试 -我宁愿去死
Maybe Mabel should give it a try. ‐ I'd rather die.
他把我的工作取消了
And now, he's giving away my part.
明天我们列一个时间线
So tomorrow, we lay out a timeline.
我有地图 还有阿尔科尼亚每一层的
I have maps and I have full blueprints
设计蓝图
of each floor of the Arconia.
你真棒
You fancy.
你们听说了吗 昨晚公园里发生了一起神秘的死亡事件
Hey, did you guys hear about that mysterious death in the park last night?
我们可以同时做好几个案子
We could multitask a little bit.
出第二个调查案
Silo out a second investigation,
做第二个播客
do a second podcast.
不
No.
我们要集中精力 大楼里只有谋杀
We need to focus. Only murders in the building.
"大楼里只有谋杀"
"Only murders in the building."
欢迎来到... 大楼里只有谋杀
Welcome to... Only Murders In The Building.
真实犯罪案件播客节目
A true crime podcast.
我是你的主持人 查尔斯·豪登·萨维奇
I'm your host, Charles‐Haden Savage.
目前为止 挺好
For right now.
你怎么样
Hey. How's it going?
挺好的 你呢
Oh, good. All good. You?
不错
Good.
有时候我能闻到你做的煎蛋卷
You know, sometimes I can smell that omelet you make.
抱歉 下次我会把油烟机打开的
Sorry. Next time, I'll turn the fan on.
不是的 我很喜欢
No. I like it.
让我想起露西
Reminds me of Lucy.
这是她的最爱 对吗
It was her favorite, right?
你有和她联♥系♥吗
Have you heard from her?
偶... 偶尔
Here‐‐ Uh, here and there.
下次代我问声好
Well, tell her hi for me next time.
一个真正伟大的犯罪就像洋葱一样
A great true crime mystery unpeels itself
需要抽丝剥茧
like an onion.
先是作案 然后是相关人物
First the crime, then the characters,
他们的秘密
and then their secrets.
秘密是最有趣的部分
The secrets are the fun part.
谁在说实话
Who is telling the truth?
谁在撒谎
Who is lying?
他们在隐藏什么
What are they hiding?
因为 老实说
Because, let's be honest.
发现其他人的秘密很简单
Sometimes it's easier to figure out someone else's secret
解决自己的才是最难的
than it is to deal with your own.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表