但是请闭嘴
but please shut up.
我觉得我找到突破点了
I think I've got this.
蒂姆·科诺死的那天晚上 扔在垃圾袋里的字条
The suicide notes that Tim Kono had in the trash bag
那不是在寻求帮助
the night he died. They weren't cries for help.
而是死亡威胁
They were death threats.
神志不清吧你 -不是
‐ Mind blown. ‐ No!
迪马斯在威胁他
The Dimases were threatening him,
保证把他的死亡弄成自杀
promising to make his death look like a suicide.
泰迪今天早上也威胁过我们
Teddy threatened us the same way this morning.
继续说 -我会的 但是首先
‐ Keep going. ‐ Oh, I will. But first,
我需要形象重现一下 我是个想象家
I have to visualize. I'm a visualizer.
马福 马福 你就当西奥·迪马斯
Marv, Marv, I need you to be Theo Dimas,
那个耳聋的儿子 -好的
the deaf son. ‐ O‐okay.
别 别 别捂耳朵了
No, no. Don't, don't ever do that again.
波莱特 你来当门卫 莱斯特
Paulette, you are the doorman, Lester.
赞 -好
‐ Psych. ‐ Okay.
你 山姆 你当蒂姆·科诺
And you, Sam, you're Tim Kono.
死了 不过 真的
Dead! But literally.
他死了
He is dead.
那日重现
Flashback!
案发当晚
The day of the murder.
蒂姆·科诺走进阿尔科尼亚公♥寓♥
Tim Kono enters the Arconia.
然后... 开始
And... action!
莱斯特 你好
Hello, Lester.
今天下午可真正常啊 -不 不 指向明确点
What a normal afternoon. - No, no, pointier.
他有个非常指向明确的快递 对吧 梅布尔
He has a very pointy delivery. Isn't that right, Mabel?
指向明确 什么意思 -试试吧
‐ Pointy? ‐ Well just try it.
你好 莱斯特 我是不是刚好有一个
Hello, Lester. Did I happen to receive
装着戒指的快递呢
a package with a ring in it?
没 今天没有 科诺先生
No, not today, Mr. Kono.
接着蒂姆走进自己的房♥间
Okay, so Tim enters his apartment,
然后火警警报响了 呜
and then fire alarm. Whoop!
呜 呜
Whoop! Whoop!
就在那时 蒂姆·科诺打开房♥门
So then, he opens his door, and Theo Dimas
西奥·迪马斯却把他推进屋内
pushes his way in.
不不不 太粗鲁了
No, no, no. Too‐too rough.
太粗鲁了 -但是 我是杀人凶手啊
Too rough, Marv. ‐ But, I'm a killer.
我们只是在重现 马福
We're just marking, Marv!
咕咕 咕咕
Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
好了 他们开始打架
Okay. They fight.
西奥想保护他的爸爸
Theo wants to protect his dad from Tim exposing
不让蒂姆暴露爸爸犯的罪 他朝着蒂姆的肚子来了一拳
all his father's crimes. He punches him in the stomach.
西奥也是这么朝着我的肚子来了一拳
Same way that, you know, I was punched in the stomach at the dump.
蒂姆喘着粗气
Tim gasps for air.
然后一把枪堵住了他的嘴
And then a pistol goes in his mouth.
这段 我们会再接再厉的
We'll work on that.
最终
And finally,
还记得威廉姆斯警探怎么说指纹的吗
remember what Detective Williams said about the fingerprints?
自杀的信息是西奥打的
Theo types the suicide message.
这就是事情的经过 你们觉得呢
And that's how it all went down. What do you think?
有点奇怪
Kind of a confusing theory.
算了吧 你恋爱昏头了 这个推理逻辑很缜密
Oh please, you're in a love daze. It's air‐tight.
这就是谋杀手段 那我们去把录音设备拿过来吧
And it's the how, so we have to get the recording equipment.
我不知道 各位 你们难道不觉得有点太简单了吗
I don't know, you guys. Don't you think it feels a little too easy?
我是说 我再调查一下霍华德
I mean, I'd take another look at Howard.
蒂姆不会因为一只猫就被杀的 简
Tim did not die because of a cat, Jan.
他是因为珠宝死的
He died because of jewels,
还有个戒指 如果我们要录的话 要么现在录 要么就不录
and a ring, and if we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it now or never.
已经早上五点半了 我们都知道录节目之前
It's 5: 30 in the morning, and we all know how you need a few takes
你需要先录几次试试
before you're warmed up.
简 做节目的时候 我们就像是一个团队
Uh, Jan, we kinda worked on this as a team together.
我不在这个团队里
And I'm not on the team.
我倒不会这么说
Well, I wouldn't put it like that.
我会这么说的 因为你加入的话 对我们是毁灭性的打击
Oh, I would because your input is destructive,
而且你的披萨卷很难吃
and your pizza rolls are chewy.
通常情况下 我会原谅几件事中的一件 但不是两件
Now, normally, I could forgive one of those things, but not both.
你吃了六个披萨卷 你看看你的肚子都什么样了
You ate six of those pizza rolls, and they're starting to show.
求你了 请退出吧
I beg of you. Please, exit.
我会退出的 -不 不 你的想法很棒...
‐ Oh, I'll exit. ‐ No, no, you have great ideas...
查尔斯 让她走吧 我们时间不多了
Charles, let her go. We're on the clock.
吉... 我觉得她生我的气了
Ja... I think she's mad at me.
她绝对生你的气了
Oh, she's definitely mad at you.
好了 我们现在开始录音吧
Okay, we need to start recording this now.
山姆 随时都可以 你可以起来了
Sam, any time, you can get up.
我们确定 确定要这样做吗
Are we sure‐sure about this?
泰迪·迪马斯的赞助费可不少呢
We've taken a lot of money from Teddy Dimas.
我只是确定下我们确定确定这么做
I just wanna be sure‐sure‐sure.
这就是"大楼里只有谋杀"
And that concludes the final episode of
最后一集
Only Murders In The Building.
如果其他邻居被谋杀 虽然可能性很低 我们会继续这个节目
We'll be back in the unlikely event another neighbor is murdered
或者我们会搬到一个更危险的地方
or we move to a more dangerous area.
我是主持人 查尔斯·哈登·萨维奇
I'm your host, Charles‐Haden Savage.
就这样 我们结束了
There it is. We're done.
你们真的喜欢这集吗
Did you really like it!?
我觉得自己刚才看到了普林斯录制"紫雨"的全过程
I feel like I just watched Prince record Purple Rain.
你们真的做到了 -熟食之王要完蛋啦
‐ You really did it. ‐ Down comes the Deli King.
保证你的朋友都听最后一集了 去散播一下
Make sure your friends listen. Go spread the word.
好
Yes.
找点别的乐趣
And find some other interests.
世界那么多彩多姿
It's a big wide world out there.
恭喜 我爱你们 -谢谢你们
Congratulations. We love you guys. - Thank you.
爱你们 爱你们
Oh, love you. Love you.
很想跟你聊聊自♥制♥T恤的事儿 -不了 不了
Would love to talk merch. - No, no.
我其实有工作的
I actually do have a job.
我不信 -谢谢你们这群超级粉丝
‐ I don't believe that. ‐ Thanks for being super fans.
好 最后一集播出之前...
Okay, before we send this...
我们得让某个人先过一遍
we need to show somebody a sneak preview.
蒂姆·科诺偶然发现了泰迪·迪马斯
Tim Kono had stumbled upon Teddy Dimas' side business
从死人身上扒珠宝拿去卖♥♥的副业
of grave robbing jewels from the dead.
胡扯
No shit.
去他妈的
Goddammit.
被杀那天 蒂姆终于找到了证据
And the day Tim was murdered was the day
这些证据足以证明 在他朋友佐伊去世那晚
he finally got the evidence that backed up his story of what he saw
他的所见所闻是真的
the night his friend Zoe died.
蒂姆回到阿尔科尼亚公♥寓♥当天
Tim returned to the Arconia that day
在门缝里收到了匿名警告信
to be greeted by an ominous warning waiting under his door.
自杀字条
A suicide note.
所以他把字条扔进垃圾袋
So, he stuffed the note in a trash bag
然后坐电梯去六楼
and took the elevator down to six.
在泰迪家门口 蒂姆拿着垃圾袋 和泰迪对峙
He confronted Teddy with the trash bag at Teddy's doorstep,
然后他亮出了在黑市买♥♥的一把枪
then flashed a gun he recently bought on the black market.
那把枪就是后来的凶器
The gun that would become the murder weapon.
泰迪拉响了火警警报 在蒂姆的房♥间外走来走去
Teddy pulls the fire alarm, lingers outside Tim's apartment.
蒂姆准备下楼的时候 西奥就朝他的肚子来了一拳
When Tim tries to leave, Theo stuns him with a punch to the stomach.
警报声盖住了枪声
The alarm covers the gunshot,
迪马斯爷儿俩混进人群
Dimases make sure to blend in with the residents
在警报声中 和人群一起下了楼
walking downstairs during the fire alarm.
他们十分自信 认为自己与谋杀无关
Confident they had gotten away with murder.
但是我觉得不对劲
Something's bothering me.
迪马斯为什么要赞助一档
Why would the Dimases sponsor a podcast
可能会把他俩暴露的播客节目呢
they knew might out them?
应该是自负吧
Hubris, I guess.
大家都觉得是自负
Everybody always blames hubris.
你真的信吗 -有时候 真♥相♥很怪异 不是吗
You really buy that? ‐ Sometimes the truth is weird, okay?
谜团会解开 但是真实生活并非如此
Real life doesn't always resolve like mysteries do.
干杯
Cheers!
多亏上帝保佑 -不
God bless us. - Oh, no.
我会怀念这个案子的...
You know, I'm gonna miss this case a little...
我也是
Me, too.
我知道你怎么看蒂姆
I know how you feel about Tim,
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表