the rest of my days with hobbies,
来充实我的余生
and my hobby is solving murders.
我要和谋杀案一起度假
I'm gonna go on vacation with murders,
总有一天 谋杀案会坐在我床边
and one day, murders are gonna sit by my bed
喂我肉汤 因为我的吞咽反应快不行了
and feed me broth because I'm losing my swallow reflex.
我们在拥抱烂摊子 对吧
We're embracing the mess, right?
把加油宝给我 我们一起制♥造♥个烂摊子吧
So, gimme that baster, and let's make a mess.
天 看看
Oh my God. Look at this.
好的
Okay.
测试 -开着了开着了
‐ Testing. ‐ It's on, it's on.
火鸡快送 -希望你饿了
‐ Turkey delivery! ‐ I hope you're hungry!
安妮塔 我们点火鸡了吗
Anita, are we expecting a turkey?
我想没有 你当然不要再吃一个
I hope not! You certainly don't need a second one!
我没在你的日程表上看到火鸡 先生
I'm not seeing a turkey on your schedule, sir.
我们住在这栋楼里 我们想
So, we live in the building, and we thought
如果我们每周都做一只火鸡
it would be a good community‐builder
送给邻居 可以创建良好邻居关系
if every week, we made a turkey and brought it to a neighbor.
那么 我们是就把它留在这里 还是…
So, should we just, uh, leave it here, or should we...
你是… ‐是的 哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥ 九季
‐ Are you... ‐ Yes! That's right. CBS, nine seasons.
老天...
Oh, gee...
进来吧
Come in.
说实话 这是我们第一次这么做
Okay, uh, full disclosure. This is actually the first time we've done this,
现在我们知道这有多奇怪了
and now we know how weird it is
居然没有带洋芋
that we didn't bring some yams.
确实
That's true.
你是那个做播客的人
You're the guy doing the podcast.
我是 -听着
‐ I am. ‐ Look,
那天那样对你的狗 我很抱歉
I‐I'm sorry how I was with your dog.
我那天心情不太好
I was having a rough day.
好
Yeah.
我们听说你认识蒂姆·科诺
Uh, we heard you knew Tim Kono.
他是个... 好人吗
Was he a... good guy?
我和他没什么私交
I didn't know him personally.
他以前在我这工作
He used to work for me.
我把他炒了
I fired him.
你炒了他吗
You fired him?
为什么这么做 斯汀
Why did you do that, Sting?
个人原因
That's personal.
斯汀
Sting.
我知道你知道我知道成名的滋味
I know that you know that I know what it's like to be famous.
陌生人认为他们有权知道我们的事
Strangers think they have a right to know our business.
但他们从不了解真正的我们
But they never know the real us,
这两者之间是割裂的
and it's isolating.
这会使我们… 举止不端
It can make us... act poorly.
我觉得我跟斯汀坐得太近了
I feel I'm too close to Sting.
最重要的是 斯汀 这个混♥蛋♥蒂姆·科诺
So, on top of that, Sting, this punk Tim Kono
让你赔光了钱 -你可能会因此
lost all your money. - It might just make you
发飙 也许… 甚至会让你想杀人
snap. You know, might... make you even murderous.
你们到底想说什么
What are you all getting at?
你们认为蒂姆的死是我的错
You think Tim's death is my fault.
你说得对
Well, you're right.
我杀了他
I killed him.
先生 -不 安妮塔 我要说出来
Sir‐ ‐ No, Anita, I need to release this.
我最近一直很愤怒…
I've been so full of rage lately...
蒂姆死前一天 我跟他大吵了一架
The day before Tim's death, I‐I screamed at him.
"你把我搞惨了 你被炒了 你去死吧"
"You fucked me over! You're fired! You should kill yourself!"
然后他就死了
And then he did.
所以你就我的狗下毒
And that's why you poisoned my dog!
等等 你说什么
Wait, I'm sorry. What did you say?
行了 我不敢相信我居然要这么说 不过斯汀不是杀人犯
Okay, I can't believe I even have to say this, but Sting is not a murderer.
也不是给狗下毒的人
Or a dog poisoner.
你们觉得蒂姆是被谋杀的吗
So you think Tim was murdered?
我是这么觉得的
I know he was.
天啊 终于可以松一口气了
Oh my God. What a relief!
我被心中的愧疚感折磨了很久
I‐I've been racked with guilt.
我以为他自杀是因为我
I thought he killed himself because of me.
所以我才把雨林之行提前了
And... You know, th‐that's why we've moved the tour up.
所以我们才清空了我的公♥寓♥
That's why we're gutting this apartment,
这栋楼到处都渗透着内疚和后悔
and the building is just seeped in, in guilt and regret.
给了我写歌♥的灵感
It gives me an idea for a song
♪ 我还以为是我 ♪
♪ I thought it was me ♪
♪ 我如此难过 ♪
♪ And I was so low ♪
♪ 但是我说过的话 ♪
♪ But my words didn't put a bullet ♪
♪ 并没有杀死蒂姆·科诺 ♪
♪ Into Tim Kono ♪
我觉得这不会成为你最好的专辑
I don't think it's gonna make your best‐of album.
好吧...
Well... Uh, okay...
写歌♥太难了
It's hard writing songs.
行了 谢谢你们的火鸡 请...
Okay. Thank you for the turkey. Please...
离斯汀远一点
stay away from Sting.
操 又是死胡同
Fuck. Another dead end.
我要喝一杯 吃点蘸酱
Well, I could use a drink and a dip.
有人一起吗 -我要去跑步
Anyone join me? ‐ I'm gonna go for a run.
那你呢 查理
How about you, Charlie?
查克斯 查兹
Checkers? Chazz!
行啊 好的
Sure, fine.
不过我还有个烂摊子要去处理一下
But I have one more mess to embrace first.
我上段恋情持续了6年
My last relationship lasted six years.
我们相遇时并没有坦诚相见
We met under false pretenses.
我姐姐拖去旅行的时候 在冰岛的温泉里见面的
It was at a hot springs in Iceland, on a trip my sister dragged me on.
其实 我讨厌大自然 讨厌旅行
Now, I hate nature, I hate traveling,
但是我没有告诉我的前任 她的名字是艾玛
but I didn't tell my ex that. Emma. That's my ex.
她以为她遇到的
So, she thought she was getting
是一个"热爱冒险的演员"
"adventurous actor guy,"
所以她搬来住了 她带来了她
so she moved in. And she brought with her
7岁的女儿 露西
her 7‐year‐old daughter. Lucy.
我试着让露西过上安稳的生活
I tried to give Lucy some stability.
过上有规律的生活
You know, a‐a routine,
我会每天早上给她做最爱的煎蛋卷
and I would cook her favorite omelet in the morning,
她很喜欢 我很喜欢
and she loved it, and I loved it,
可是我的前任... 她不喜欢
but my ex... didn't.
所以 我订了艘加勒比海游船
So, I booked a Caribbean cruise
来庆祝我们的结婚纪念日 -那可真浪漫
for our anniversary. ‐ That's romantic.
是的 她也是这么觉得的
Yeah, that's what she thought.
后来我和她说清楚
And then I clarified
这是一次家庭的欢乐出游
it was actually a family fun cruise.
所以第三天的时候 有一场出岛游
So, day three, there was an island tour,
我和露西不想参加
and Lucy and I just wanted to skip it.
但艾玛坚持要露西去
But, Emma insisted that Lucy go.
后来她们再也没回来过
And they never came back.
她们失踪了吗 -不
‐ They went missing? ‐ No.
她们从圣克罗伊飞回来了
They flew home from St. Croix.
而我一个人在家庭的欢乐出游中
So, I stayed on the family fun cruise
度过了接下来的五天
for the next five days, alone,
除了周年晚餐上
except for Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig,
我花钱请来了兔八哥和猪小弟陪我
who I had paid extra to be at our anniversary dinner.
艾玛觉得干脆的分开对露西来说是件好事
Emma thought a hard break would be best for Lucy,
所以后来我再也没有和她说过话
so I really haven't spoken to her since.
我一直放不下这件事
And I've been haunted by it.
还有那天的兔八哥和猪小弟
And by Bugs and Porky.
我一般
You know, I don't share this
不和别人分享这件事 因为 说实话 我觉得很丢人
with people because I'm, frankly, embarrassed by it.
但是 我这么和你说是因为... 我喜欢你
But, I'm telling you this because... I like you.
我希望能再出去约会
And I would like a second date.
哇 信息量很大啊
Woof. That was a lot.
哇 哇
Woof, woof.
好的
Okay.
但要是有人要打扮成动物 最好是你或者我来
But if anyone's wearing an animal suit, it better be you or me.
谢谢你 我会给你打电♥话♥的
Thank you. I will call you.
什么是更危险的事
What's more dangerous?
是抓住人生的第二次机会
Taking advantage of a second chance,
还是让它从指缝中溜走
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表