What? You bought that? The fainting act?
他那绝对是演的 我都能看出来
I can spot actors a mile away.
奥利弗说什么了吗
Any word from Oliver?
没有
Nothing.
我的经纪人总说他不可靠
My agent always said he was unreliable.
她说 "别去试他的镜"
She said, "Don't even go audition for him."
当然这是没有意义的 因为只有我被邀请… -拜拜
'Course it's moot because I'm offer‐only... ‐ Bye!
拜拜
Uh, bye.
你要去干什么
What are you up to?
老天
Jesus.
这种原版海报
Original posters like this
能卖♥♥5万 有时候能上10万
go for five, sometimes 10,000.
我现在手头有点紧
And I'm a little strapped right now.
你不能卖♥♥了它 这不是你最成功的演出吗
You can't sell this. Wasn't this your biggest show?
不 不 这是我最严重的失败
No, no. This was my biggest flop.
还有更严重的失败
There were bigger flops.
不不不
Oh, no, no. No, no, no.
没有比我这个表演更失败的了
There is no bigger flop than my show.
我们还没开演就收到了差评
We got bad reviews before we even opened.
舞台上10年没有水了
You didn't see water on a stage for 10 years.
三家公♥司♥为此破产 两家保险公♥司♥被调查
It caused three bankruptcies, two insurance investigations.
我想总有些高光时刻
I'm sure it had some good moments.
好吧
Well,
在第一幕结束的时候
at the end of the first act, there was this amazing number
有12个人鱼从高高的跳台
where 12 merman dove from a high pier
跃入舞台下面的水池
into a pool built into the stage floor.
但是 预演的第一天晚上
But, the first night of previews,
他们降低地板的液压系统
they'd been having problems with the hydraulics
出了问题
that lowered the floor.
但是 我说…
But, I said...
"试试吧"
"Go for it."
当每个人鱼唱起 "溅起水花…"
And as each merman sang, "Make a splash..."
他们一个接一个地从高高的跳台上跳了下来
they all dove down from the high pier, one by one.
溅起水花 溅起水花...
Make a splash! Make a splash...
我现在还能听到他们摔在地板上的声音
And I can still hear the sound of them all hitting the floor.
砰
Thwop.
砰
Thwop.
所有12个人吗
All 12?
所有12个人
All 12.
合唱队的男孩总是黏在一起
Chorus boys tend to stick together.
你犯了个错误 我们都会犯…
Well, you made a mistake. We all make mistak...
没死人吧 -没有
No one died, right? ‐ No.
好吧 我们都会犯错
Yeah, well, okay. We all make mistakes.
第二天时报的标题是
The headline in the Times next day was,
"演砸了" -这怕是最糟的了
Splat." ‐ Well, if that's the worst of it.
不是
No, it's not.
我把自己的钱投到这场表演里了
I put my own money in the show.
但是 它其实不是…
But, it wasn't actually...
我的 那是我儿子读大学的钱
mine. It was my son's college fund.
我不仅因为这个演出失去了我的事业
I not only lost my career with the show,
还是去了我的一切...
but making it all about me...
我也失去了我的家人
I lost my family as well.
人生无常
It can happen.
相信我 我懂
Trust me, I know.
一个大错误会让你损失惨重
You can lose a lot with one big mistake.
但世界需要像你奥利弗·普特南这样的人
But the world needs Oliver Putnams.
你把人们推出他们的舒适区
You push people out of their comfort zone.
我不喜欢和人打交道
I mean, I don't like to get involved with people,
但我刚遇到一个很奇怪的人
but I just met a very strange man,
从冰箱里找到一只冻僵的猫
and knocked a frozen cat out of his freezer.
我还留着它的腿
I‐I still have its leg!
老天
Oh, Jesus!
现在有点温度了 但闻上去还很新鲜
It's warm now, and that smell is new,
但这也有点吓人
but it's also kinda thrilling,
这都是因为你
and it's all because of you.
我想说 你是个疯子
I mean, you're insane,
但人们也都想追随这样的人
but that's usually who people want to follow.
你不能失去那种精神
You can't lose that.
我花了一整天
You know, I spent all day
想赚点钱让这个播客变得特别
looking for some cash to make this podcast special.
让我在音响设备上投些钱吧 这是我们的节目
You know, let me put some money into that sound equipment. It's our show.
不不 你不用这样 -不 我愿意…
‐ Oh, no, no. You don't have to do that. ‐ No, I want to...
那你欠我4500美金 最好给现金
You owe me 4,500. I prefer cash.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
奥利弗·普特南的字典里没有不
Oliver Putnam is not gonna take no for an answer.
你好 托雷斯先生
Hi, Mr. Torres.
我不知道你是否还记得我 但是…
I don't know if you remember me, but...
我记得 你要修什么吗
I do. Do you need something fixed?
不 公♥寓♥很好
N‐no. The apartment is fine.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
我只是来找奥斯卡的
Um, I was just looking for Oscar.
他不是这周就出狱了吗
Wasn't he getting out this week?
他不在这里
He's not here.
好吧 你能告诉他我在找他吗 如果…
Okay, well, can you tell him I'm looking for him, and if...
不 我不会这么做的
No. I won't do that.
我儿子需要一个新的开始
My son needs a fresh start.
别来了
Don't come here again.
来喝一杯吧 泰迪
Time for that drink, Teddy.
求你了 别逼我搬家
Please, don't make me move.
不不不 拜托
No, no, no, please, please, please.
我…
I‐I...
你还记得那天吗
Do you remember the day
我在水池跟你推销飞溅
I sold you on the pool for Splash?
你相信是因为我很自信
You bought in because I was confident
有魅力 还年轻
and charming and young.
你当时58岁了
You were around 58.
这不是重点
Well, that's not the point.
你来之前一小时 我还很紧张
An hour before you got there, I was so nervous.
为开什么样的酒 而喘不过气来
Hyperventilating over what kind of wine to open.
然而一个小时后 你看到了一个自信的推销员
Yet an hour later, you saw a confident salesman.
但这都是伪装
But it was all pretend.
年轻人虚伪的傲慢
The false arrogance of youth.
再说一遍 你当时快花甲了
Again, you were nearly 60.
是的 但我现在更老
Yeah, but I'm older now.
我已经想通了 泰迪
And I have learned, Teddy.
做出重大承诺的人 也无法预知未来
No one who promises big things knows what's gonna happen.
但重要的是过程
But, it's the ride that counts.
我想我发现了一些很棒的东西
I think I am onto something great here,
我发誓 我不会让你失望的
and I swear to you, I'm not gonna let you down.
这次我们要引起轰动
Let's make a real splash this time.
通过播客吗 奥利弗
But with a podcast, Oliver?
以播客的形式开始
Well, it starts with a podcast,
你知道我的 我总会不停开♥发♥下去
but you know, with me, it's always gonna be more.
要多少钱 三万二吗
What was it? 32K?
现在要三万五了
Now, it's 35.
总是会涨价的
Always more.
走吧 姑娘
Come on, girl.
抱歉 我们走
Ooh, sorry. Let's go.
我们走吧 走了 维尼
There we go. There you go, Winnie.
哇 你好啊 斯汀
Well, hello there, Sting!
管管你的狗
Your dog, please.
维尼 别离斯汀那么近
Winnie, don't stand so close to Sting.
她只是因为那晚的案子有些紧张不安
She's just on edge after that upsetting death the other night.
我现在正在做此案的播客
Which I'm actually doing a podcast about.
也算是... 很牛的了
Um... Kind of a bid deal.
很多人都觉得牛...
People seem to think it's a big deal...
你该不会恰好认识蒂姆·科诺吧
Did you, uh, by chance, know Tim Kono?
你是想说我和这案子有关吗
Are you suggesting I had something to do with that?
不 不 不 我只是...
No, no, no, no, no. I‐I was just...
见面寒暄一下
It was just a‐a question in passing.
拜托 管管你的狗
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表