有意思 不过太落伍了
Intriguing, and yet totally backwards.
拍戏的时候我们不说
When you cast a show, you don't say,
"我们要的不是布拉德·皮特这样的演员"
"I'm looking for not a Brad Pitt‐type."
而要说我们要的是谁
You say who you are looking for.
行 在蒂姆被杀 火警警报响的那晚
Alright. I am looking for a guy
我看见有个穿扎染帽衫的人上了楼
I saw going up the stairs in a tie‐dyed hoodie
我要找的是这个家伙
the night of the fire alarm when Tim died.
我还要找蒂姆神秘的...
And I'm looking for the mysterious...
未婚妻
Tim's fiancée.
要是那个穿扎染帽衫的就是他的未婚妻呢
What if tie‐dye guy is the fiancée?
两位 两位 两位
Guys, guys, guys.
我们需要线索
We need one lead.
一个线索
One lead.
停
Stop!
我知道怎么做了
I know how to do this.
恭喜各位
Congrats!
走到这一步
On making it this far.
你们确实都该感到自豪
You should all feel very proud indeed.
但大家都知道 杀害蒂姆·科诺的
But as you know, there can only be one
凶手只有一位
Tim Kono's murderer.
我在寻找杀人动机
I'm looking for motive.
杀人方式
I'm looking for means.
但最重要的是...
But most of all...
杀人的胆量
I'm looking for moxie.
贫困潦倒的治疗师
The needy therapist.
是我♥干♥的 我是个坏治疗师
I did it. I'm a bad therapist.
好吧 跟你说 我烦死穷鬼了
Okay, you know what? I can't with the neediness.
麻烦站回去 快点
Step to the back line, please. Quickly.
两位女士
Okay, ye‐‐ Ladies,
我完全不知道你们在搞什么
I‐I don't have a clue what's happening here,
不过一点意思也没有
but none of it's interesting.
住在隔壁 有杀人意图的女主人
The murderous matriarch from next door.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
为了得到更多房♥间和好风景
And I would do it again for the square footage
我会再干一次
and that view.
你唯一能欣赏到的风景
The only view you're going to have
就只能从后面看得到
is from the back line!
没人想听一个讲谋杀的播客讲房♥子
No one wants a murder podcast about real estate!
各位 你们不能表现得太刻意
People, you‐you can't look like you want it too much.
大错特错 -掏钱
Big mistake. - Pay your bills!
♪ 掏钱 ♪
♪ Pay your bills! ♪
♪ 奥利弗·普特南 ♪
♪ Oliver Punan ♪
♪ 请他妈的 ♪
♪ Pay your funcking ♪
♪ 掏钱 ♪
♪ Bill! ♪
邦妮 你为什么唱歌♥
Bunny, why are you singing?
这不是音乐剧吗
Well, this is a musical, right?
你出现就不是了 滚后面去
Not with you in it. Back line!
伊夫琳的老爸
Evelyn's cat daddy.
经常投诉蒂姆
Oh, had a lot of complaints about Tim.
是蒂姆经常投诉伊夫琳
Tim complained a lot about Evelyn.
他说是伊夫琳让他患上了哮喘
He said she gave him asthma attacks.
他还威胁要杀了伊夫琳
He threatened to shoot her.
所以你知道蒂姆有把枪
Oh, so you knew Tim had a gun.
没错
That's right.
猫有九条命 不过我让蒂姆提前见了阎王
She had nine lives, but I cut his one short.
聪明
Cute.
别动 -好奇害死了猫
Stay put. ‐ Curiosity killed the cat,
不过我杀了蒂姆·科诺...
but I killed Tim Kono...
如果你想丢了工作 就继续逼逼
Okay, you wanna lose the gig? Keep talking!
好了 各位
Alright, everyone!
除了霍华德·莫里斯...
With the exception of Howard Morris....
其他人退后
Back line.
我们有线索了
We have our lead.
凶手是霍华德·莫里斯
Howard Morris.
蒂姆威胁要杀了他的猫咪
Tim threatened to kill his cat,
而且他知道蒂姆有把枪
and he knew that Tim had a gun.
还有就是蒂姆的血迹上有猫爪印
Plus, those paw prints in Tim's blood.
没错 -那我们要怎么做
‐ Correct. ‐ So, what's our plan?
来场试镜 -我们和他见面
‐ Well, it's an audition. W‐w‐we meet with him,
跟他提蒂姆·科诺 看他怎么反应
bring up Tim Kono, see what he does.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
计划就是 我们找到凶手
The plan is to meet with a murderer,
找个危险的话题聊到他发飙
bring up a dangerous topic till he snaps,
把手伸进沙发 拿出枪
reaches under the sofa, pulls out the murder weapon,
然后把我们全杀了
and kills us all?
我们录下来
And we record him.
放到播客上
For the podcast.
不 不 不 我不... 这样做合法吗
No, no, no. I‐I can't... Is that even legal?
说到点子上了
Oh, that's a good point.
也许我们得跟他说 他会被录音
We might have to tell him he's being recorded.
但当然不能明说 因为他可能不乐意
But subtly, of course, 'cause I don't think he'd like that.
结束后我可以把这个留着吗
Can I keep this when we're done?
不行 我还得在30天内把它退回去 然后拿退款
No, no. I have to return all this stuff in 30 days to get our money back.
不行 这个我们不能急
No! We can't rush this.
你保证 我们不能操之过急
Promise me we're not rushing this.
待会见
I'll see you later.
你不来吗
Wait, you're not coming?
我们采访凶手的时候你要去哪
W‐where are you gonna be while we interview a murderer?
制片的事 很无聊 祝你们好运
Oh, just producer stuff. Boring. Good luck.
这算什么事啊
What the shit was that?
奥利弗
Oliver.
泰迪 妈呀 你一点没老
Teddy, my god. You do not age!
把你的巫医介绍给我
I need the name of your witch!
胡说什么呢 你需要什么
Oh god. What do you need?
进来吧
Come on in.
我们得小心点
Now, we need to be careful.
如果霍华德觉得受到了威胁 他会发飙
Howard could snap if he feels threatened.
所以我觉得
Okay, that's why I think
我们应该用魅力俘获他 -好主意
we should just hit him with the charm. ‐ Good.
非常好 所以这个我来带头
Excellent, so I'll take the lead on this.
你说什么 -我是个演员
‐ Excuse me? ‐ Well, I'm an actor.
我可以施展魅力
I can turn on the charm.
现在就开始了
Is it on now?
热热身
It's warming up.
你们好 -你好 去大堂吗
‐ Hello... ‐ Hello. Lobby?
对 麻烦了
Yes, please.
看你像是个音乐家
Oh! I see you're a musician.
眼力不错
Oh, good eye.
其实我是市交响乐团的首席巴松管演奏
I'm actually first chair bassoon in the City Symphony.
首席 梅布尔 她是首席演奏
First chair, Mabel. She's first chair.
我听到了 不过我不太懂
I heard. I don't know what that means.
等等 那每天晚上我听到的
Wait a minute. Is that your bassoon
从院子里传来的巴松管乐声是你弹的吗
I hear playing through the courtyard every night?
抱歉 我该关上窗户的
Oh, I'm sorry. I should close my window.
不会 很好听 我把它当作阿尔科尼亚之声
No, it's lovely. I think of it as the sound of the Arconia.
你真会说话
Oh. That's really sweet.
回声能帮我听到自己的音调
Um, the echoes help me hear my pitch,
检查下自己是不是需要调整吹孔
and if I need to adjust my embouchure.
当然
Of course.
梅布尔 吹孔... 就是放嘴巴的位置
Mabel, the embouchure is... is a mouth position.
牛
Rad.
很高兴认识你 我叫简
It was nice meeting you. I'm Jan.
我叫查尔斯
I'm Charles.
约人家出去吧 萨维奇先生
Get some, Mr. Savage.
我才不会 -你这样的态度可不行
‐ I will not. ‐ Not with that attitude.
我在流鼻血吗
Is my nose bleeding?
没有 咱们快走吧
No. Well, let's go.
我去和霍华德谈谈 你确保他知道有人在录音
I'm gonna get Howard to talk. You just make sure he knows he's being recorded.
好的 好的 测试 测试
Right, right. Testing! Testing!
这些回忆多美好啊 泰迪
Some good memories, huh, Teddy?
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表