不好意思 你哪搞来的这个
I'm sorry, where did you get that?
哦 自♥制♥周边
Oh, homemade merch.
我自己做的 所以...
Worked on it myself, so...
我很好奇 你愿意花多少钱买♥♥件正版呢
Out of curiosity, how much would you pay for an official one?
我的天呐 普特南 快走
Oh my god, Putnam, let's go!
多经典的奥利弗-梅布尔对话
That was a classic Oliver-Mabel exchange!
我们超期待下一集 -我们也超期待
Hey, we're dying for the next episode! - We may be, too!
开门 是我们
Open up! It's us!
我们真的该搞把钥匙 免得他倒浴缸里没人救
You know, we really oughta have a key in case he falls in the tub.
他老是站不稳 你知道吧
He's not steady on his feet, you know.
查尔斯
Charles!
你们好 进来吧 查尔斯去买♥♥百吉圈了
Oh hey, come in. Charles is getting bagels.
好吧...
Okay...
那个 你和查尔斯...
So, uh, did you and Charles...
我该怎么说呢 -庆祝彼此的身体了吗
How do I say this? ‐ Celebrate one another's bodies?
直入主题了
Oh, we went right there.
我的天... -好吧 "布棱"更赞[布拉佐斯]
‐ Oh Jesus... ‐ Okay. Brazzos.
布拉佐斯是我们的安全词
Brazzos was our safe word.
那我要说什么安全词来结束这段对话呢
And what's the safe word for me to get out of this conversation?
你们还好吗 要来点善品糖吗
Are you guys okay? Oh, do you want a Splenda?
简 拜托 我们目前忙着解决生死问题呢
Jan, please, we're focused on staying alive here.
行 不要善品糖 你知道 相关研究表明善品糖对身体不利
Okay, no Splenda. You know, there's some not-so-great studies.
嘿 大家好啊 你们回来了真好 今早真是美好
Hey! Hey, guys! Glad to have you back! What a morning!
是啊 我们过得可充实了
Sure is. We've had quite the time.
我们在一卡车死尸里挣扎求生
We survived a truck full of corpses
之后还收到了泰迪·迪马斯暗戳戳的死亡威胁
and an implicit death threat from Teddy Dimas,
不过好在你买♥♥到了百吉圈
but good thing you got bagels.
其实 我只买♥♥了我和简的
Well, actually, I just got enough for Jan and me,
不过等下 你知道吗 我骗你的
but wait, you know what? That's not true
因为这些调皮的蓝莓百吉圈
because these blueberry bad boys
会直接被放进冰...
are going right into the freez...
你刚刚说"死亡威胁"吗
Did you say "death threat"?
是啊 -迪马斯威胁要杀了我们
‐ Uh-huh. ‐ Dimas threatened to kill us.
你们还好吗 -好得很呢 可是泰迪...
Are you alright? - Oh,Tim-Tom-riffic. But Teddy...
他从没跟我提过 你知道他有多谦虚...
and he never mentioned this to me, you know how modest he can be...
他竟然是个盗墓贼 疯子
turns out, is a psychotic grave robber,
他说 如果我们明早之前
who says that if we don't drop
不放出最后一集 说他什么都没干
a final episode by morning, saying that he did nothing,
他就会往我们脑袋里放几颗子弹
he's gonna drop a few bullets in our skulls.
泰迪·迪马斯不知道我们知道了什么
Teddy Dimas doesn't know what we know,
我们现在知道更多了
and we know a lot more now.
等下 我们知道啥
Wait. What do we know?
我和简花了一早上 翻完了蒂姆·科诺的手♥机♥
Jan and I spent the morning going through Tim Kono's phone,
我们发现了超多秘密
and we made a ton of secret discoveries.
可以说 我们的调查
Let's just say it sends our investigation
由此转向新方向
into a whole new direction.
好吧... -她是不是天生的侦探
‐ Okay... ‐ Isn't she a natural?
蒂姆保留了所有记录
Tim was a meticulous record keeper.
里面有字条和照片
There are notes and photos in here.
有扫描的收据和剪报
There's scans of receipts and newspaper clippings.
把这些串在一起 我们发现
So, putting them all together, we found out
他对迪马斯一家紧追不放的原因了
why he was after the Dimases.
他看见泰迪的儿子西奥
He saw Teddy's son Theo
大概十年前 在阿尔科尼亚楼顶把一个女孩推下去了
push a girl from the roof here at the Arconia almost 10 years ago.
蒂姆看见的是西奥
It was Theo that Tim saw.
泰迪威胁蒂姆保密 可是蒂姆直到死前
Teddy threatened Tim to keep him quiet, but Tim was working
都在努力扳倒泰迪 然后他就停下来了
to bring Teddy down till the day he died. And then he stopped.
是啊 因为泰迪杀了他
Yeah 'cause Teddy killed him!
哇 还是不要直接下结论
Whoa, let's not leap to conclusions
因为从手♥机♥里并看不出来这一点
'cause I don't see that in this phone.
好吧 我不行 我搞不来了 -查理
‐ Okay, I can't. I can't do this. ‐ Um, Charlie?
借一步说话 -好啊
A word. ‐ Sure.
我把这些弄好 等下一起吃 -好的
‐ I'll set these up. We're sharing. ‐ Alright.
她是不是超级棒 -是的 太好了
Isn't she the best? ‐ Oh, totally. Amazing.
很喜欢她 特别多想法 -是的
Just love her. So many opinions. ‐ Yes,
我们为你感到特别开心 好吗 但是
we're very, very happy for you, okay? But,
可能发生了一些事
there's something that may have happened.
我们... 做♥爱♥了 一起
We... had sex. Together.
好的 我知道 但是现在事情变得很严肃
Ew, yes. Okay, I know that, but shit just got super real,
如果我们想在明早七点前扳倒迪马斯 首先...
and if we want to take down Dimas before 7 AM, first...
确认一下这是大家的目标吗
Is that what we're gonna do?
至少点头或者摇头吧 各位... -对 对 是的
A nod or a no, guys... ‐ Yeah, yeah, yeah.
然后 我们需要真正的帮助 真正的后援
Then, we need real help. We need real backup.
谁啊 -给我们蒂姆手♥机♥的人
‐ Who from? ‐ The person who gave us Tim's phone.
我来处理
I'll handle this.
我在"布拉佐斯"里演过无数次了...
I played this scene a million times on Brazzos...
可别说那个词
Oh, don't say that word.
有什么可以帮到各位的
How can I help you?
该谈钱了 宝贝
It's money time, baby.
今天谈好 日后支票发邮件给你
Payday's here, and the check is in the mail.
谈谈那个在阿尔科尼亚公♥寓♥
As in the deceased murdered male
被谋杀的蒂姆·科诺 没错 被谋杀
at the Arconia, Tim Kono. That's right. I said murdered.
好的 我听到被谋杀了 但其余的那些是什么玩意儿
Okay, I heard murdered, but what the fuck else was the rest of that?
那个 是 警♥察♥的行话 不是吗 -不是
‐ Well, it's, uh, police talk, isn't it? ‐ No.
我们担心
We are part of a concern
蒂姆·科诺是被迪马斯那爷俩杀的
that has reason to believe Tim Kono was murdered by the Dimas family.
卖♥♥熟食的那个 -熟食 还有犯罪
‐ The deli people? ‐ Delis, but also crime.
这都是根据我们在蒂姆手♥机♥里找到的证据推断的
Based on the evidence we found on Tim's phone.
这样啊 那你们是怎么找到那个手♥机♥的
Uh‐huh. And how did you get said phone?
你给... -嘘 嘘 嘘...
‐ Well, you gave... ‐ Sh, sh, sh, sh, sh...
可能... 不管是谁给的...
Maybe... whoever did that...
那个人 关于蒂姆的死 还有些疑问没解决
still has some lingering questions about Tim's death,
还遇上了巨大的阻碍
and is up against enormous obstacles
所以希望你们能把找到的证据
and was hoping you could help them by releasing
制♥作♥成一集播客节目 帮他们解开谜团
a podcast episode with all your evidence.
所以 就是你
So, it was you.
如果我们做了新的一集...
I mean, if we make that episode...
你不会什么都不干了吧
You don't want to be sitting ducks.
我懂 我正在暗地里调查
I got you. I'm low-key running
毒性报告和笔记本上扫描下来的指纹
a tox report and fingerprint scan off the laptop
有人用蒂姆的笔记本替他写了遗书 剩下的就交给你们了
someone typed Kono's goodbye on. The rest is on you.
非常感谢 我非常 非常抱歉
Thank you so much. And I am so, so sorry
关于查尔斯和梅布尔在第一集中对你的评价
about the things that Charles and Mabel said about you in episode one.
还有第二集 第三集里也有点
And two. Some of three.
好吧... 我们要保证
Okay... So, let's just make sure
我们一定对这件事保密 好吗
we keep this tight. Okay?
尤其是你们准备指控熟食之王的话 好吗
Especially if you're accusing the Deli King? Alright?
所以 你们要找到凶手 谋杀手段 谋杀动机 以及谋杀时间
So, get the who, the how, the why, and the why now.
查出… 查出什么和什么
Get‐get the what and the what?
你为什么要说什么 我没说什么 没有什么
See, why would you say what? I never said what. There's no what.
凶手 谋杀手段 谋杀动机
It's the who, the how, the why,
谋杀时间 好吗 好好找找
and the why now. Alright? Make the case.
他妈的一定要保密
And make sure it's super fuckin' tight!
我们得在明早前搞清楚
And we need to make it by morning.
凶手 还有… -凶手…
The who, and the... - The‐the who...
凶手 什么... -不是什么
The who, the what... - Not the what.
不 是动机 动机 -谋杀手段…
No! The why! The why. - How...
我觉得在卡车里待了一晚上 终于有点不舒服了
Oh, I think the night in the truck is starting to get to me.
有人饿吗
Is anyone hungry?
压力这么大 也没什么蘸酱吃 我♥干♥不了
I cannot function with all this pressure and nothing to dip.
谋杀时间 我们有什么相关信息吗
But what do we have for the why now?
什么都没 真的…
Nothing, really...
自♥制♥披萨卷
Homemade pizza rolls.
很棒…
Oh, that's great...
看来吃什么 这个谜题解决了
Well, I guess the mystery of what we're gonna snack on is solved!
我想带你看看这儿
I want to show you this place.
不要小情侣 不要
No to this. No.
双手赞成
I totally agree.
但不得不承认 披萨卷闻起来不错 你觉得呢
But, gotta admit, these pizza rolls smell good. What do you think?
别喂我
Stop.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表