有人点了派对外卖♥♥吗
Did someone order up a party?
嘿... 奥斯卡
Hey... Oscar.
谢谢你最后回了我消息
Thanks for finally answering my texts.
对不起 我最近有点心不在焉
Sorry. I've been a little preoccupied
还有点受伤 -怎么了
and minorly traumatized. ‐ Huh?
关于这个案子我有个大消息
I got big news about the case.
什么味道 我饿死了
Oh, what's that smell? I'm starving.
很高兴见到团队的另一位成员 你好 我是简
Nice to meet another member of the team. Hi, I'm Jan.
我是奥斯卡 披萨卷看起来不错
Uh, Oscar. Those look amazing.
还是自己做的 太棒了吧
And homemade! I mean, how fun is this?
我们要成为一个小团体了
We're becoming a community.
有什么大消息
So, what's the big news?
我碰到那个叫卡特的家伙了 -这是珠宝的关键人物
Oh, I met up with that Cutter guy. ‐ Oh, that's the jewelry connection.
蒂姆被杀之前见过那个人
The one Tim met up with before he got iced.
那你拿到那个绿宝石戒指了吗
Okay, so did you get the green ring?
没有 这就是关键
No, that's the thing.
卡特卖♥♥掉了
Cutter sold it.
卖♥♥给了科诺
To Kono.
蒂姆是在被杀前一天拿到的
Tim actually got it the day before he was killed.
佐伊的戒指在蒂姆那吗
Tim had Zoe's ring?
没 我们没在他的公♥寓♥找到
No, no. We didn't find it in his apartment,
而且他所有的珠宝都在我这
and I have every piece of jewelry he had in there.
可能杀他的人拿走了
Maybe whoever killed him took it.
迪马斯家的人 -对
The Dimases! - Yeah.
除了他们 没人会在乎那枚戒指
I mean, who else would care about that ring?
这是直接证据
That's direct evidence!
这就是我们查到的谋杀时间 -是吗
‐ And that's our why now. ‐ Oh, is it though?
我不知道 这...
I don't know. It...
这都是间接证据 毕竟没有戒指
It's all circumstantial without the ring.
我们不知道戒指是不是在迪马斯那
We don't know the Dimases have it.
间接的
Circumstantial.
我一直想用这个词
Always wanted to throw that word around.
天呐 太刺♥激♥了 谢谢你邀请我来
Oh god, this is so exciting! Thank you for inviting me into this.
尽管我们没有 -什么
‐ Although we didn't. ‐ I'm sorry?
荣幸之至 很棒
Our pleasure. It's great.
现在 我们需要知道他们是的谋杀手段
And now, we need to know how they did it.
前提是 他们是凶手
If they did it.
好了 各位 我要去透透气
Okay, you know what? Guys, I need air
还要给这些非常干的披萨卷拿点蘸酱
and, uh, some dip for these really dry rolls.
这些配上健肠奶 一定很美味
These will pair very nicely with Gut Milk.
等等 嘿
Oh wait! Hey!
天 你们难道没有家回吗
Jesus, don't you people have a home to go to?
那孩子哪去了 -格兰特去上钢琴课了
What happened to the kid? ‐ Grant had a piano lesson.
而且 他已经不想等新的一集了
Also, he got tired of waiting for a new episode.
现在的孩子啊
Kids these days.
夜夜笙歌♥ 大吃大喝 -是的
Everything is binge, binge, binge. ‐ Yeah.
他们永远不会知道 为了一点点你想要的东西而等待的乐趣
They'll never know the pleasure of waiting for just a crumb of what you want.
我女儿说她不欢迎我参加她的婚礼
My daughter says I'm not welcome at her wedding.
老天… -但我们知道
‐Jesus... ‐Uh, but‐but we know that
你正处在重要的转折点
you are on the cusp of something big,
我想和你共迎那个转折点
and I want to share in that cusp.
说得对 凶案的谜底很快就要解开了
Exactly right. The resolution is moments away.
不止一个嫌疑人 对吧
It's not just one suspect, right?
为什么你这么觉得 -逻辑
‐ Why do you think that? ‐ Logistics.
还有那晚火警响起来的时间
And the timing with the fire alarm that night.
有意思 总之 都在我们的考虑之中
Interesting. Well, it‐it... Anyway, it's all coming together.
太赞了 我特别激动 -谢谢
It's amazing! I'm so buzzed! ‐ Ah, thank you.
我觉得那些自杀字条是蒂姆·科诺在被杀的那天写的
I feel like Tim Kono the night that he wrote those suicide notes!
你们现在忙吗
Are you all busy right now?
不忙 -不忙
‐ No. ‐ Mm‐mmm. No.
跟我来
Come with me.
救兵来了 孩子们
Reinforcements, kids!
见鬼
Oh shit.
这么多人 -现在是怎么回事
‐ More people? ‐ What is happening right now?
我疯了 我疯了
Losing it. Totally losing it!
你好漂亮
You're so pretty.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
山姆 波莱特 马福 见…
Sam, Paulette, Marv, meet...
好吧 你认识他们
Well, you know them.
你们都是…
You all...
播客的狂热粉 你是那个穿扎染帽衫的
Big fans of the podcast. You're Tie‐Dye.
是OG
The OG!
自我介绍一下 我是简
And I'm Jan. Introducing myself.
啊 -你好
‐ Oh. ‐ Hey.
简是我的女朋友 -是吗
‐ Jan is my girlfriend. ‐ I am?
如果你想的话 -想
‐ If you want to be. ‐ Yes.
真是一对俏佳人
What a handsome couple.
我前妻也比我年轻得多
My ex‐wife was way younger, too.
兄弟 留言板里"海登少女"的心可要碎了
Oh man, this is gonna break Haden‐Maiden hearts on the boards.
那我也没办法了
What I'd give.
好了 我们三个 得谈谈
Okay, um, us three, we need to talk.
抱歉 好吧…
Excuse me. Okay. Yeah...
你好 -你好
‐ Hey... ‐ Uh, hey.
他们来这里干什么 -我们需要他们来帮我们找到谋杀手段
‐ What are they doing here? ‐ We need help with the how.
他们吗 -他们比我们知道得多
‐ From them? ‐ They know more than we do.
肯定比简知道的多 她...
Certainly more than Jan, who is...
怎么说比较礼貌 帮倒忙
How do I put this politely? Reverse‐helpful.
法国猪老远就能闻到埋在地底下的松露
Like a French pig who can sense truffles buried underground
不过松露可不是什么好东西
from miles away, only the truffles are bad ideas.
你说的可是我女朋友
That is my girlfriend you're talking about,
我们上过床的 不知道有没有跟你们说过
and we had sex. I don't know if I said that.
这个就不用再提了 -各位
‐ Please stop talking about that. ‐ Guys,
这些粉丝反反复复 听了每一♥期♥节目
these fans listen to every episode, over and over.
他们就是之前的我们
They're us before we took this on.
我们还没成为我们之前 不也希望我们能参与到凶杀案中吗
Wouldn't we want us on this case before we were us?
说得不错
Not a bad point.
说得云里雾里的
Not a very clear point.
我希望我们的粉丝更潮一点吗 当然
Look, do I wish our fans were a little more hip? Yes.
我希望
Do I wish they were
他们更注重卫生一点吗 毫无疑问
a tad more on top of their hygiene? Absolutely.
他们的眼神
Do they have a‐a confused
是不是和听到奇怪声音的狗眼一样呢
look in their eyes, like a dog that's heard a strange sound?
是的 但是把狗拴上雪橇
Yeah. But, strap that dog to a sled, and, baby,
宝贝 那可就能飞跃北极冻土带了
you'll be flying across the tundra.
蒂姆·科诺住在第九层
Tim Kono lives on the ninth floor,
但是 在他死的那天晚上
but on that night, he got on the elevator
他是从六楼上的电梯 手里还有包垃圾
with a trash bag from floor six.
为什么
Why?
我们怎么没注意这一点
How did we miss that?
六楼住的是泰迪
Floor six is Teddy's floor.
那包垃圾是蒂姆的还是泰迪的呢
Cool, but was it Tim's garbage or was it Teddy's?
问得好 -而且...
‐ It's a good question. ‐ And...
那些字条是泰迪写的吗
did Teddy write those notes?
好的 拍"海达·加布勒"舞台剧的时候
Okay, as I said to Paula Abdul
我跟宝拉·阿巴杜说过... -噫
during our production of Hedda Gabler... ‐ Oi.
我们要打破常规
we gotta start thinking outside the box here.
各位 我知道大家都觉得迪马斯嫌疑大
Guys, I know we all like the Dimas stuff,
但是猫呢 怎么解释 -什么
but what about the cat? ‐ The who?
我刚才翻了翻你的笔记
Well, I'm just going over your notes here,
为什么我们不多找找有关这个男人的线索呢
and why aren't we looking more at this man,
霍华德·莫里斯 -好吧...
Howard Morris? ‐ Okay...
等下 你说的可是个新嫌疑人
Wait, you're suggesting an entirely new suspect.
不按常规 -太不按常规了
‐ It is outside the box. ‐ A little too outside the box.
我有个想法 要不我们把这些都放回盒子里
Yeah, I have an idea. Why don't we shove it back into the box,
然后送回去 但愿他们不会注意到
and hope they don't notice it when we return it.
也不算疯狂 我们的确怀疑过他
It's not crazy. We did look into him at one point,
而且我还有他的猫的腿 不知道在哪放着了...
and I still have his cat's leg somewhere...
我只是说他是你怀疑的第一个人 而且他不是坏人
I'm just saying he's your first suspect, and he's not a bad one.
各位 各位 各位
Everyone, everyone, everyone.
我... 我不想逼大家
You know, I‐I... In no way do I want to appear pushy here,
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表