我的确... 的确很喜欢迪马斯鸡肉卷
Well, I do... I do love a Dimas Chicken Wrap.
超喜欢 大家都喜欢迪马斯鸡肉卷
Love 'em! Everybody loves a Dimas Chicken Wrap.
我天
My goodness.
泰迪...
Teddy...
你们知道...
Do you understand...
法♥伦♥在希腊有多有名吗
how huge Fallon is in Greece?
你们知道我在尼西罗斯岛的表兄弟们
Do you know what my cousins back on Nisyros
看到这个节目会怎么样吗
are gonna do when they see this?
他们会发疯的 奥利
They're gonna shit themselves, Ollie!
他们会蹲在他们羊圈里
They're gonna squat right down in their goat fields
嫉妒得屁滚尿流
and shit themselves in envy!
那真是...
That's...
真... -有画面感啊
Wow. Yeah, that's... - quite an image.
你成功了 你们直接全垒打了
You did it! You fucking homered!
你们的"播客"才出了两集
Two episodes of your "podcast,"
法♥伦♥就提到了我的名字
and my name is in Fallon's mouth!
你们之后还有很多集吧 请告诉我
You've got more coming, right? Please tell me
你们很快会上线更多集吧 -当然
you've got more coming soon! - Of course.
是的 当然 -实际上 我们遇到了点小麻烦...
Yes. Yes, of course. ‐ Actually, we've had a setback...
加上大量精彩的曲折情节
With lots of juicy twists and turns
还有每小时至少出现四次迪马斯的广♥告♥
and room for at least four Dimas spots in every hour?
至少四次 当然
At least. Sure.
跟你们说 我觉得自己就像个自豪的老爸
I gotta tell you, I feel like a proud papa.
我的宝贝们
My boys.
现在...
Now...
我要给你们写张支票...
I'm writing you a check...
这会是一大笔钱
and it's gonna be large.
而且 我不接受反对
But, I don't want a fight.
五万用来赞助接下来的三集
50,000 for the next three episodes.
我们不能收下 泰迪
We can't accept that, Teddy.
别这么说 -拜托 别这么说
‐ Don't say that. ‐ Oh please, don't say that.
我们的一个搭档退出了 所以这样不太好
Well, uh, we lost one of our partners, and it wouldn't be right.
过来 来 快点
Come here. Come here, right now.
看到这个了吗
You see that?
这枚硬币是我家族的传家宝
That coin is my entire family legacy.
你们知道希腊和亚美尼亚的大屠♥杀♥吗
You know of the Greek and Armenian Holocaust?
这是我的奶奶
My grandmother.
我奶奶伊万吉丽娅
My yiayia Evangelia
在土耳其士兵开始屠♥杀♥整个希腊的时候
was a young woman when the Turks
还很年轻
started slaughtering all the Greeks,
他们被迫逃离家园
forcing them to flee their home.
那时是没有银行的 所以女人们都把
They didn't have banks back then, so women would wear necklaces
家里的毕生积蓄换成金币
with their family's life savings
做成项链挂在脖子上
in gold coins around their necks.
亡命逃跑中 我的奶奶和一位土耳其士兵
Desperate to flee, my yiayia made a trade
做了笔交易
with a Turkish soldier.
用项链换了一个去美国的船位
Her necklace for a spot on a boat to take her to America.
那个士兵给她留了两枚硬币
The soldier let her keep two coins.
一枚用来以后开始新生活
One to invest in a new future,
另一枚当作幸运币
and one for luck.
奶奶...
Yiayia...
紧紧握住这几枚硬币...
held tight to those coins...
漂过了
through a sea
被家人们的鲜血和砍下的四肢
made red with blood and the chopped‐off limbs
染成红色的海洋
of her whole family.
最终到达了埃利斯岛
Till she finally made it to Ellis Island.
还紧紧地握着这两枚硬币
Still clutching those two coins.
她用其中一枚
She used one
开了家小小的三明治店
to start a small sandwich shop,
另一枚她一直留着...
and the other she held onto...
传给了我爸爸
and passed it on to my father,
让他永远铭记并传承
so he'd never forget the sacrifices
为了我们迪马斯家族的荣光
made to carry on
所做出的牺牲
our proud Dimas name.
然后你♥爸♥爸传给了你
And your father passed it to you.
其实 我俩想法不太一样
We, uh, didn't see eye‐to‐eye.
实际上 他还发誓就算把这枚硬币带进坟墓
In fact, he vowed he'd take the coin to his grave
也不给我
rather than give it to me.
很明显他改变了想法
Well, obviously he changed his mind.
或是我把那个混♥蛋♥从地下挖出来后 从他冰冷的手中夺过来的
Or I dug the fucker up and ripped it out of his cold dead hands.
什么... 鬼
What... the fuck?
真厉害
Th‐that's so good.
你... 你骗到我了
Tha... You fooled me.
我奶奶伊万吉丽娅教我
My yiayia Evangelia taught me
要给那些忠诚于你的人
to make investments in the people
注资支持
who've been loyal to you,
哪怕有风险
even when there's risk.
我注资的时候
I have a whole separate business
以她的名义开了独♥立♥的公♥司♥账户
in her name where I do this work.
所以 拜托了...
So, please...
看在我的面子上 收下吧
do me this honor.
奥斯卡吻技怎么样
So, is Oscar a good kisser?
妈妈
Mommy!
我注意到他看你时的表情了
I saw the way he was looking at you.
就像是你们还是青少年时那样看你
The same way he looked at you when you were teenagers.
我真希望能回到那个时候
I wish I could go back in time to those days.
然后呢
And do what?
我不知道
I don't know.
让你一直待在那时直到... -直到...
Keep you there until... ‐ Till...
直到我死了
Until I'm dead.
然后 你就能做任何你想做的事了
Then, you can go do whatever you wanted.
老人总是让人感伤的角色
The old men are sad characters.
大概 是这样的吧
I guess. Sort of.
在很长一段时间里 他们是最先成为我的朋友的人
They're also the first friends I've had in a really long time.
说真的 他们多大年纪 -他们真的 很老了
‐ But seriously, how old are they? Yeah. ‐ They're, like, really old.
我得把这事搞定
I have to see this through.
我得知道真♥相♥
I have to figure this out.
你小时候我没怎么能给你讲故事
I could never read you stories when you were little.
我试过 但是...
I tried, but...
你总是想跳过剧情 直接知道结局是什么
you always wanted to skip right to the end.
你总是想知道发生了什么
You always needed to know what happened.
宝贝...
Baby...
要是我们有扇通向蒂姆·科诺的想法的窗 就好了
If only we had a window into Tim Kono's mind.
这样就能知道他在生前最后几天里
Some way to know more of what he was doing in the days
做了什么 招致了他的死亡 笔记本电脑
leading up to his death. A laptop,
日历 或是任何事实证据都能让我们更接近
a calendar, any piece of physical evidence that would bring us closer
真♥相♥
to the truth.
我不记得"赫尔曼之颅"的剧情是怎么结束的
I don't remember how Herman's Head ended,
但是我推断最后是他找到了那个女孩
but I suspect it ended with him finally finding the girl.
或者那个男人 我一直分不清他是男是女
Or the guy. I could never tell with Herman.
也不再需要那些人试图了解他的想法
And not needing those advisors in his head anymore.
要是我的话 我就会这么做
That's how I would've done it.
赫尔曼不需要他们因为赫尔曼不孤独
Herman doesn't need them 'cause he's not alone anymore.
但是 哪怕你不孤独
But even if you're not alone,
也不代表你不需要帮助
it doesn't mean you don't need help sometimes.
我们节目有1265下载...
We have 1,265 downlo...
1267了
1,267!
我们为什么不得不受欢迎啊
Why do we have to get popular now?
显然 人们还在看实时电视节目
Apparently, people still watch live TV.
我在NBC导演"福音"直播的时候这群观众都去哪儿了呢
Where was this audience when I directed Godspell Live on NBC?
是你导演的吗 -不 本来应该是
‐ That was you? ‐ No, but it should've been.
确实 我理解不了他们
See, I‐I'm not getting them.
我按了刷新 但是不起作用
I'm hitting refresh, and nothing is working.
你又进飞行模式了
You're in airplane mode. Again.
怎么了 -你知道我的手♥机♥设定
What? ‐ You knew my phone settings.
说明我对你还挺重要的
I'm not a rando.
行了 我们得解决这破事了
Alright, we need to deal with this mess.
你的金主给了我们五万块
Your dip man gave us $50,000.
对 而且...
Right, and‐and...
我们不能收这笔钱因为...
we can't accept it because...
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表