如果你在楼里看到我 装作不认识我就好了
if you see me 'round the building, act like you don't know me
因为你本来也不了解我 -我巴不得这样 滚吧
because you don't. ‐ Happily. Fuck you.
如果蒂姆是个混♥蛋♥呢
What if Tim was a dick?
这确实很可能
That's a definite angle.
我当然不希望他比办公室里的史蒂夫·卡雷尔更混♥蛋♥
I mean, I wouldn't want him to be dickier than Steve Carell in The Office.
不过如果办公室里的史蒂夫·卡雷尔被杀了 我也会很难过
I‐I'd still care if Steve Carell in The Office got murdered.
或者不会
Or would I?
让我想想 想象一下
Thinking, thinking, visualizing.
这好难 -我们得找到认识他的人
This is tough. ‐ We need to find someone who knew him.
我有个点子
Here's an idea.
虽然可能没用 但是他们再过10分钟就要为蒂姆·科诺
It's a long shot, but they're holding a memorial for Tim Kono
在大厅举办追悼会了
in the lobby in 10 minutes.
或许我们在那儿能有所收获
Maybe we learn something there.
天 她真聪明
God, she's good.
人还挺多
Good turnout.
这些人我一个都不认识
I don't know any of these people.
这里有好多吃的 太棒了
Oh my god, there's food! Fantastic!
没有防护罩 我可不吃 谢谢
No sneeze guard, no thank you.
吃了这些差不多就等于舔了大楼里每个人的手指
Might as well lick the fingers of every person in the building.
特迪·迪马斯住6楼
Teddy Dimas lives on six.
是迪马斯熟食店的老板
Owns Dimas' Delis.
他人很好 他家酱也好吃
Great guy, great dips.
儿子是聋子
Deaf son.
太好吃了 绝了
Oh my god. Oh my god.
你们知道吗 我只吃这些东西
You know, this is all I eat.
晚餐只吃蘸酱 我想我应该
Dips for dinner. I bet I have not had
好几年没吃过正餐了
a regular entrée for years.
当然也是因为这样 我才瘦了12斤 还掉了一堆头发
Granted, I've lost 14 pounds and a significant amount of hair,
但真的很值
but it's totally worth it.
我去找个位置坐
I'm gonna go sit down.
为什么大家都还站着
Why the fuck is everyone standing?
你们看见这些椅子了吗 不然它们是用来干什么的
You see these chairs? What do you think they might be for?
快点 快坐下
Come on! Come on!
追悼会不会很久的除非你们自己想在这儿耗着
This won't take long unless you make it take long!
现在... -邦妮 如果可以的话
Now... ‐ Uh, Bunny, if I may.
又来
Oh Jesus.
我是格罗弗·斯坦利医生 我想
I'm Dr. Grover Stanley, and I'm sure
大家都为蒂姆·科诺的去世感到非常难过
we're all grieving the loss of Tim Kono.
如果你们想私下谈谈
If‐if you need to talk privately
关于蒂姆或其他的事也行
about Tim or whatever,
我住在6楼 可以用维盟支付
I live on six, and I take Venmo.
心理治疗师一直都是令人感到兴奋的嫌疑犯
A therapist is always a fun suspect.
而且 他很缺钱 更精彩了
Plus, he's desperate. Always good.
由于此次事件十分令人震惊
Due to the shocking nature of this incident,
我们不得不开这个追悼会...
I'm told we need to do this...
主要是解决保险金
for some bullshit insurance purposes.
他的家人在日本
The family's in Japan,
遗体已经送过去了
where the body is already being flown,
所以... 有人想
so... um, does anybody have anything
分享一下
they would like to share
关于蒂姆·科诺的事吗
about Tim Kono?
要开始了
Here we go.
凶手是时候现身了
Time for the killer to make himself known.
这句词是我演的剧里的
That was from my show.
一些愉快的回忆
A lovely memory?
他的一些善行
A kindness?
有人分享吗
Anyone?
请说 -所以
Yes. ‐ Does this mean
我们可以用壁炉了吧
we get to use our fireplaces again?
对 他就是那个有严重哮喘的人吧
Yeah, he was the guy with bad asthma, right?
既然他去世了 那我们现在可以用壁炉了
Since he's dead, we should be able to use them now.
我们可以在下次会议的时候再讨论这个
We can talk fireplaces at our next board meeting.
等下 所以原来就是因为蒂姆我们才不能用壁炉吗
Wait, Tim was the reason we couldn't use our fireplaces?
我讨厌他 -他毁了圣诞节
I hated that guy. - He ruined Christmas!
他曾对我大喊大叫 他曾对我大喊大叫过
He once yelled at me. He once yelled at me
就因为我在外面吸烟 -听着
for smoking outside! - Look,
虽然没人喜欢他 但是我们都应该庆幸他已经走了吧
nobody liked him, but can we all just be grateful he's gone?
说一些好听的话然后结束这个流程 -见鬼
Say something nice and move on! - Shit.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
他的房♥间应该归我了吧
That apartment is mine, hm?
我在这个讨人厌的男人隔壁住了8年了
I lived next to that miserable man for eight years,
而且我的房♥间不够了
and I need those extra rooms.
是的 伊杜库女士 你在候选名单上...
Well, yes, Ms. Idoko. We have you down on the waiting list...
我才不管什么候选名单
There is no waiting list.
那间房♥就应该是我的
The apartment is mine.
该不会是第一个为了住个好房♥子而行凶的纽约人吧
Wouldn't be the first New Yorker to kill for good real estate.
不好意思
Excuse me?
你和蒂姆熟吗
Were you close with Tim?
你同意我录下你说的话吗
And do you consent to being recorded?
你出声我就当你答应了
Just say anything to agree.
不了 请不要这样 -谢谢 太好了
‐ No, please. ‐ Thanks, perfect.
昨晚...
Last night...
抱歉 昨晚我的猫伊夫琳 死了
Sorry. Last night my cat, Evelyn, died.
对不起 我不能... 我不喜欢这么做
I'm sorry, I can't... I don't like doing this.
暂停 谢谢 我们会剪掉的
Time, please. Thank you. We're gonna cut.
我喜欢你的感情流露
Um, I like the emotion.
保持住 但是我需要你说得更清楚一些
Keep that, but I kinda need you to enunciate better.
你有什么补充吗 -哭声把对话掩盖住了
Do you have anything? ‐ The crying is covering the dialogue.
说得好.. 不错 好吧 我们再来一次
Oh, that's a good... that's a good note. Okay. So, try it again,
试用一种新奇的方式
and it's kind of, in a weird way,
说成一个积极向上的故事 等你准备好
an upbeat story. So just, when you're ready,
然后... 开始
and... action.
我的猫
My cat,
我美丽的伊夫琳...
my beautiful Evelyn...
她昨晚死了
she died last night.
你的猫吗 -嗯
‐ Your cat? ‐ Mm‐hmm.
霍华德吗
Howard?
你刚说伊夫琳死了吗
Did you say Evelyn died?
是的 就在昨晚
Yes. Last night.
天呐...
Oh...
怎么了 霍华德
What's wrong, Howard?
伊夫琳死了
Evelyn died.
那只可爱的金毛斑猫 它经常在窗户跑来跑去的
The sweet blond tabby who used to come visiting through all the window boxes.
伊夫琳吗 哦不 她死了吗
Evelyn? Oh no! She died?
是的 伊夫琳死了
Yes! Evelyn is dead!
好了 我知道大家都因为伊夫琳的死而难过
Yeah, I'm sure we're all grieving the death of our dear Evelyn,
提醒大家一下 很快
and just a quick reminder.
我住在6楼 接受维盟支付
I live on six and Venmo.
也许我们应该给伊夫琳做一次广播
Maybe we should make a podcast about Evelyn.
晚餐酱 晚餐酱
Dips for dinner. Dips for dinner.
所以我们的受害者还没一只猫受欢迎
So, our victim is less likable than a dead cat.
我觉得我们应该去找厄苏拉谈谈
Hey, you know what? I think we should talk to Ursula.
那个女海巫吗 -不不 她是公♥寓♥经理
‐ The sea witch? ‐ No, no, no. The building manager.
如果说谁了解蒂姆 只能是她了
If anyone has information on Tim, she does.
奥利弗
Oliver?
我能和你聊聊吗 -当然了 小可爱
Can I speak with you? ‐ Of course, Bun Bun.
首先 要我说 你看起来美极了
First of all, let me say, you look fantastic.
你得把你的造型师介绍给我
You gotta give me the name of your guy.
你看起来就像个小女孩
You look like a damn kid.
你已经有八个月没交房♥租了
Mm. Your building fees are eight months past due.
这是你最后的警告 不然委员会将被迫
This is your final notice before the board will be forced
采取极端行动 -邦妮 我们是朋友
to take drastic actions. ‐ I... B‐Bunny, w‐we're friends,
而且... -所以我说得多友好啊
and... ‐ That's why I'm using a friendly tone.
别搞我 奥利弗
Don't fuck with me, OIiver.
我也想不出比这更不愉快的事了
Mm, I can't think of anything less pleasant.
我也是
That makes two of us.
就连我母亲去世的时候 我也没哭得那么厉害
I didn't cry that much when my mother died.
真的吗 还是你在撒谎
Is that true, or are you lying?
这种事情我为什么要撒谎
Why would I lie about something like that?
我不知道我现在应该做什么...
I don't know what I'm supposed to do right now...
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表