她很开心
She does.
那就好
That's good.
再次感谢你
Thanks again.
真不敢相信你居然促成了这场面谈 -没错
‐ I can't believe you got us this meeting. ‐ Yeah.
我确实办成了 而且我认为我也应该这么做
Well, I did. And I think I should run it, too,
因为我们需要这件事顺利进行不是吗
because we need this one thing to run smoothly, okay?
那当然 -好吧 如果你觉得这方法很聪明的话
‐ Okay. Sure. ‐ Alright. If you think that's smart.
如果我们一进去就喊 斯汀是杀人凶手
And if we go in there yelling, "Sting is a killer,"
辛达会以为我们是疯子
Cinda's gonna think we're lunatics.
你好
Oh. Hi.
你... 我是说你好 我说了你好 哈哈
H‐hi. I mean, hi. I said, I said, hi. Ha!
你好 我们在另一台电梯里见过
Hi. We met on another elevator.
你好 -没错
‐ Hello. ‐ Right.
你们俩经常在一起吗
You two do this a lot?
只在周末而已
Oh, just on the weekends.
你打扮得很精神
Well, you're dolled up.
男人只有在去见女人的时候会穿成这样
Man only dresses like that when he's off to see a woman.
是的
Well, uh, yeah.
我... 我确实是去见女人
Yeah, I‐I guess I am.
商务会议
For a business meeting.
是的 没错
Yes. Uh, that's correct.
看得出来你是要去当一个...
And I can see you're going to be a...
性感的巴松管演奏者
a sexy bassoonist.
从你衣服上的标语看出来的
Based on your shirt only!
不是根据...
Uh, not based...
如果你不小心说我不性感的话 我就准备打断你
I'm gonna stop you before you accidentally say I'm not sexy.
请打断我吧
Please, stop me.
来个人打断我
Someone stop me.
很高兴再次见到你 -我也是
‐ Well, it was nice seeing you again. ‐ You, too.
希望今晚能像往常一样听到你的吹奏
Hope to hear your playing tonight like always?
你早晚会听到的
You'll hear me bassooner or later.
有人好像在调情哦
Well, someone was a little flirty.
讲了好多巴松的笑话
It was a lot of bassoon jokes,
不过她确实很可爱 你应该约她出来 -是的
but she's cute. You should ask her out. ‐ Mm‐hmm.
还是不了 我已经习惯了单身生活
Oh. Nah, I'm too set in my ways.
加上她又是楼里的人 如果今后处不好...
Plus someone in the building, if it doesn't work out...
所以现在不是个好时机 -也对
Now's not a good time, so. - Right.
你可以等等 有充足的时间
You should wait. Plenty of time.
你知道的 七十岁是新一代的四十岁嘛
You know, 70 is the new 40.
我希望你可以不那么刻薄
I want you to be less mean.
我知道你是这么想的
I know you do.
你们好
Hello!
你好
Hello! Hi! Hi!
嗨 -哇哦 -天哪
‐ Hi‐‐ Whoa! ‐ Oh my God!
你好 -谢谢你能抽空见我们
Hello, how are you? ‐ Thank you so much for taking the time.
我们是你的忠实粉丝 -是嘛 继续说
We're huge fans. ‐ Oh, please. Go on.
真的 因为你我才关心各种凶杀案
Really, you're the reason I care about murder.
因为你我们几个才会相遇 -是真的
And you're the reason we all met! ‐ It's true.
你做卧底的时候 付出的那些努力
And the lengths that you have gone to while undercover.
听说你有次你在没处理的污水中待了8个小时对吗
The time you were buried in raw sewage for eight hours?
你知道污水漫过胸口是什么感觉吗
You know what it feels like to be buried up to your chest in sewage?
什么感觉
What?
像皮博迪
Like a Peabody!
真是绝妙的比喻
Oh, that‐that's clever.
辛达在2018年拿到了皮博迪奖
Cinda won the Peabody in 2018, ha.
2020年又拿了一次
And again in 2020.
[美国广播电视文化成就奖]
是的 -辛达
Yes. - Ah. Cinda,
我想你应该知道 我是个导演
as I know you know, I'm a director,
所以我忍♥不住... -抱歉打扰一下
so I can't help... ‐ Sorry to interrupt.
辛达 二号♥线有你的电♥话♥
The call is in, Cinda. Line two.
谢谢 辛迪
Thank you, Cindy.
她们有三个人 -是个超值套装
‐ There are three of them. ‐ It's a value pack.
不好意思我得接一下
I'm so sorry to have to take this. It's just,
这事有点荒谬 我们...
uh, well, it's silly really. We just...
我们有可能
We may or may not be
会以三千万的价格被收♥购♥
about to get bought for $30 million.
什么 -哇哦
‐ What? ‐ Whoa.
你接吧 -你好
‐ Take it. ‐ Hello!
被收♥购♥是什么意思
What will it mean to get "bought"?
她不会不做播客了吧
She won't stop making podcasts, will she?
收♥购♥的人就是冲着她才买♥♥的
Uh, what they're buying is her.
当然
Oh. Of course.
所以你们想做一个播客节目
So, you want to make a podcast.
我通常会推荐有抱负的播客
I usually steer aspiring podcasters
去参加在纽约州立大学奥尼昂塔分校的课程
to a course at SUNY Oneonta.
这课程是由一个我的前助手开的...
It's taught by a former assistant of mine...
不不不 我们不完全是新手
Well, well, well, we're not complete novices.
事实上 我们已经在做一个凶案播客了
In fact, we are already working on a murder podcast,
并且已经发现了一些
and we've already come across something
不得了的线索 -等下 回到刚刚的话题
really huge. ‐ Wait, wait, just go back.
那三千万的事 怎么回事
Did you, uh, you know the, uh, 30 million?
谢天谢地你问了
So glad you asked that.
是的 我们被收♥购♥了
Uh, yes. We have been acquired.
今天是个大日子
Big day.
你们找到了一些重大线索
So, you were on to something huge.
跟一个名人有关 -是谁我们不能泄露
‐ It involves a major celebrity. ‐ Whom we cannot divulge.
可以这么说 他一直在看着你[出自警♥察♥乐队的歌♥词]
Suffice it to say, he'll be watching you.
抱歉 我不明白你们指的是谁
I don't get the reference, I'm sorry.
他觉得你做的任何一件小事都是魔法[出自警♥察♥乐队的歌♥词]
He thinks every little thing you do is magic.
斯汀
Sting.
就是这位斯汀先生给我的狗下毒了
And he poisoned my dog. Sir Sting.
原来是斯汀 -讽刺的是 他来自警♥察♥乐队
‐ Sting! ‐ From The Police, ironically.
我知道这听起来很不可思议
I know it sounds crazy.
抱歉 你的意思是他毒死了你的狗
I'm sorry. Did you say he‐he poisoned your dog?
是的 这是他留给我的警告
Well, it was a message to the leader.
波普伊 给斯廷是凶手这个节目想个宣传语
Poppy, give me a tagline for a show where Sting is the killer.
我们早就该想到
We should've suspected
只要进了马蜂窝
when we entered the hornet's nest
最后逃出来的时候不可避免... 被叮一下
we wouldn't escape without... a sting.
她的声音是不是很好听
She's really got the voice down, doesn't she?
写作的人会来的
And the writing will come!
所以 你的意思是...
So, you were saying...
我们需要你告诉我们该怎么做才能让斯汀和我们坐下聊聊
Well, you know, we need your advice on how to get Sting to sit down with us.
对 我们怎么去接近他
Right. How do we get in?
这个吗 要接近公众人物
Okay, well, with a public person,
关键是要消除他们的戒备心
the key is to enter in a way that disarms them.
比如
For example, with OK,
我带着一只做好的火鸡去了市长家
I was able to get the mayor's confession
就能拿到他的供词
by showing up at his house with a fully cooked turkey.
这样啊 -一只火鸡
‐ Of course. ‐ A turkey.
谁会拒绝一个给自己做了17斤火鸡的人呢
Who turns someone away who has cooked them a 19‐pound turkey?
你让我们带只火鸡去见斯汀 -我的意思是
‐ We bring Sting a turkey? ‐ Well, I mean,
找到你们的火鸡 -噢 我懂了
find your version of turkey. - Oh, yes, yes, yes.
没错 你说的很有帮助 我们只是不想把事情搞砸
Of course. That's so helpful. We just don't wanna make a mess of this.
凑近点 我要说重点了 伙计们
Lean in for the nugget, folks.
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready for the nugget?
拥抱烂摊子
Embrace the mess.
好东西就在里面
That's where the good stuff lives.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
拥抱烂摊子
Embrace the mess.
说得太好了
That's beautiful.
什么 你们觉得我做不到吗
What? You think I can't do it?
没看到我今天做了什么吗
Did you not see what I did today?
讨厌别人这样说鹰嘴豆泥
Hate when people say hhhummus.
应该这样说 轻声说就行了
It's hummus. You just relax it.
所以你 从来不吃正餐
So you, like, never eat an actual meal.
蘸酱就是我的正餐 我一直都这样跟你说
Dips are an actual meal. I keep telling you this.
而且这样不用洗盘子 有一次性餐盒和手就行
And no dish washing. It's all containers and fingers.
好恶心
Gross.
滚远点
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表