终于 我成为那个人心里第一重要的人
And knowing, finally, I am truly number one for someone.
现在 你最需要的人是我 对吧
You need me now more than ever, don't you?
查尔斯 为什么这种感觉如此美妙
Charles, why does that feel so good?
我当时拿的那枚戒指 恰好是你侦破的那起谋杀案的戒指
How crazy is it that ring was actually the ring
怎么不让人疯狂啊
from the murder you solved.
又很讽刺
Ironic.
还很悲惨 是我的错 戒指确实在我那儿
And tragic. My bad. I do own that.
奥利弗...
Oliver...
天哪
Oh god.
梅布尔 我...
Oh, Mabel, I...
真的很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
是她干的
She did it.
她真的杀了蒂姆
She really killed him.
没错 就是她
Yeah, she did. She did.
查尔斯
Charles!
现在 我用的杀人手法不只是要杀了你
The trick now, it's not just you.
还有那两个人 以及更多其他人
There are two others I have to deal with and more.
因为你的播客
I mean, so many know about this
知道这件事的人太多了
because of your podcast.
我得想得周全一些
I've gotta think big here.
整座楼的壁炉都能打开了 是不是很棒呢
Isn't it nice they opened all these fireplaces back up?
某种意义上来说 壁炉把这座楼的所有人连接在一起
I mean, in a way, it makes us all connected in the building.
这最终集 应该很有意思哦
Should make for a fun finale.
可惜我要错过了 会很有趣[气]的
Too bad I'm gonna miss it. It's gonna be a gas.
跟你说哦 和你分手
I want you to know this is definitely
真的是让我最痛苦的一次分手 查尔斯
one of my rougher breakups, Charles.
我真的爱过你
I really did fall in love with you.
可惜的是
Sadly,
我以后巴松前巴松后[早晚]都见不着你了
I will not be seeing you bassooner or later.
Siri... 我觉得不太舒服...
Siri... I don't feel good...
好的 为您播放斯汀的"金色田野"
Okay. Playing Fields of Gold by Sting.
他的门怎么开着
Why is his door open?
查尔斯 -查尔斯
Charles! ‐ Charles!
你看 他去哪了
Look. Where is he?
你每次买♥♥芝麻菜都多掏钱 乌玛
You overpay for your arugula every time, Uma.
你还说呢 二月份买♥♥新鲜的罗勒 你掏的钱比我掏的少吗
You're one to talk, Miss Fresh Basil in February.
你怎么把每层都按了一遍
Why'd you press all the buttons?
那个混♥蛋♥按的
Oh, this asshole did it.
你要把他赶出大楼 他就喝酒闹事
You kick him out of the building, he goes on a bender.
天 他赶紧搬出去吧
Oh god. I can't wait till he's gone.
啊 -我的天
Ah! - Oh my god!
很可爱吧 我刚把她接过来
I know, right? I just got her,
我超爱她的
and I love her so much.
她叫什么名字 霍华德
What's her name, Howard?
伊芙琳7号♥ 结合我的幸运数字七 就是塞弗琳
Evelyn Seven. Lucky number Sevelyn.
我觉得伊芙琳没有白死
I feel like Evelyn's death wasn't in vain.
因为伊芙琳 我们才聚在一起
Like, she really brought everybody together, you know?
啊... -闭嘴
Ah... - Shut it!
如果你们什么时候想过来
If you guys would like to come over some time
玩飞行棋或者聊聊天
and play Parcheesi and have a gab,
塞弗琳和我都很欢迎的
Sevelyn and I would love to have you over.
还有地方吗
Oh, is there room?
有的 进来吧 我们挤挤
Oh sure. Yeah, come on in. We can squeeze.
嗨
Hi.
要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
你可以找我女儿约门诊
You can schedule an out‐patient with my girl.
而且 我现在收加密货币了
And I now take cryptocurrency.
里面乱得很 收拾下
There's a mess in there.
别担心 警♥察♥乐队解散的时候斯汀也这样
Don't worry. This happened to Sting when The Police broke up.
一个字儿都说不出来
Never said a word.
我现在把你送回你家 你上♥床♥睡一觉就好了
I'm sending you back to your apartment. Get into bed and sleep it off.
不要跟别人说 我说的关于斯汀的事
Don't tell anyone I told you about Sting.
莱斯特 你看见查尔斯了吗 -刚送他上楼 他躺在电梯里
‐ Lester, have you seen Charles? ‐ Just sent him upstairs, flat on his can,
醉成一滩烂泥 别说是我说的
struck down with the Irish Flu. Didn't hear it from me.
斯汀也这样过 不要告诉别人这是我跟你们说的
Same thing happened to Sting. Don't tell anyone I told you.
他到底是怎么…
How the hell does he...
天 查尔斯
Oh my god, Charles!
莱斯特是对的 -抓住他
‐ Wow, Lester was right! ‐ Grab him.
你哪来的安♥眠♥酮♥
Okay, where did you get a Quaalude?
把他翻过来
Turn him over!
醒醒 醒醒
Hey! Hey!
是简给你下的毒吗 -对 她给我下毒了...
Did Jan poison you? - Yes! She poisoned me...
我们得送他去医院
We have to get him to a hospital.
或者 我们给他多灌点牛奶
Or! We get as much milk into him as possible.
牛奶能解毒
It absorbs toxins.
如果不管用 我可以尿在他身上
And if that doesn't work, I can urinate on him.
我觉得好像是中了水母的毒 才要用尿
I think that's for jellyfish.
等等 他在干什么 -他的手♥机♥
Wait, what is he doing? ‐ Oh no, it's his phone!
你手♥机♥上有什么东西吗 兄弟 -你的密♥码♥是什么
Is there something on your phone, buddy? ‐ What's your password?
好吧 扫脸吧 -好的 抬好了
‐ Okay, put his face on it. ‐ Okay. Hold it.
没用 -脸上的肉太松驰了
‐ It's not working! ‐ His facial muscles are too limp.
没事 我知道怎么办 看
It's okay. I know what to do. Look.
打开了 -天 我真聪明 好了
‐ We're in! ‐ Ah! God, I'm clever. Okay.
结局应该很有意思
Should make for a fun finale.
是简 你录音了吗
It's Jan. Did you record Jan?
可惜我要错过了
Too bad I'm gonna miss it.
会很有趣[气]的 -你好
It's gonna be a gas. - Oh, hey.
你们觉不觉得头晕
Is anyone feeling dizzy?
我正准备开火 但是好像
I was just about to start a fire, but it's like there's
地下室有股浓烟冲上来了
fumes coming up from the basement.
我的女儿还在里面
Oh, my daughter's in there.
气体
Gas.
慢着 简是要…
Wait, did Jan...
我们要去地下室
We have to go to the basement!
我们带着他哪也去不了
How are we gonna get him anywhere?
如此富有诗意 因为蒂姆·科诺有哮喘
So poetic. Closed for years
地下室被关了好几年
because of an asthmatic Tim Kono,
蒂姆死后 壁炉又重新被点燃
our fireplaces were opened again because of his murder,
可这次 却是要夺走上万人的生命
only to lead to the death of thousands!
我觉得住在这里的人没有过万
I don't think thousands live here.
你不能意会一下吗
Boy, you really don't take the ride, do you?
阿尔科尼亚的锅炉房♥
The boiler room of the Arconia.
大楼里最容易爆♥炸♥的地方
The irritable bowel of the building.
完美的地点 完美的结局
A perfect spot for a perfect ending.
我来检查西边 你去检查东边
Okay. I'll take the west side of the building, you take the east.
好的
Okay.
我的天 看看她做了什么好事
Oh my god! Look what she's done!
什么 -你看
What!? - The thing!
通风管 它不该连在这
The duct! That wasn't attached to the thing!
不应该这样连 你有没有看到
That shouldn't be that way! Do you see a duct attached
通风管连在了不该连的东西上
to a thing it shouldn't be attached to?
你到底在说什么
What are you even saying?!
我要把它拔♥出♥来♥...
I'm pulling the thing out here...
好 把那个上面的东西拔♥出♥来♥
Okay, pull down the top of your thing!
我们做到了 应该吧
We did it! I think.
我们把那个拿下来 这样东西就不会
We‐we took down the thing, so that the stuff won't go
通过那个东西传到… 是的 我们做到了
from the thing up into the... Yeah, we did it!
我们真的做到了
Oh, you really did it.
下来
Get down here.
嘿
Hey.
看看 还活着呢
Look at you still kicking.
我还担心
I was worried that hanky
那个手帕骗不过布拉佐斯
wouldn't do the full trick on Brazzos.
原谅我 我一直想这么做
Okay. Indulge me. I've always wanted to do this.
玫瑰红...
Roses are red...
堇花蓝… 哪个该杀
violets are blue... who shall I kill?
也许杀你
Maybe it's you.
不
No.
不
No.
一切都结束了 简
This ends now, Jan.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表